Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (25596 Views)

Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

He is not an Ogogoro man. Ogogoro people know this.
Ogogoro language and Ogbaiya language don't even belong to same language classification.

Ogbaiya is a full fledged Edoid language with its own Dialects.

If I start naming Igbos of international repute, NL will not contain them.

But you are yet to name just two Ogogoro men of international repute, you had to shamelessly attach to an Ogbia man.

Ogogoro drinker, can you see what hydrocarbon polluted waters, Gowon gift to you have down to your brain cells? You can't produce stars, you will need a full functioning brain cells to produce stars, but given your hydrocarbon polluted source of water, a full functioning brain cells is a luxury you can't afford.

I'm still waiting for you to name just two Ogogoro drinkers of international repute.
This osu doesn't know ogbia is an Ijaw clan, anyways i understand why u would hide under the Igbo tribe, which osu village are you from again, or has erosion wiped the forsaken land of the map
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

GEJ grew up looking up to Azikiwe as a role model, his ambitious parents gave him the nickname Azikiwe, they were capable of dreaming big. The very thing Ogogoro people can't do is dream big, little wonder they have hardly amounted to anything their entire existence.

Ogbaiya is definitely of different stock, they are Edoid and not Ogogoroid, I even have colonial documents to back this up. GEJ simply rode on the Ogogoro people to achieve his targets.
No ogogoro Man can understand a single word in Ogbaiya.
What wer ur parents ambitions when they named u Nwaosu osuji
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

This osu doesn't know ogbia is an Ijaw clan, anyways i understand why u would hide under the Igbo tribe, which osu village are you from again, or has erosion wiped the forsaken land of the map

In what planet is Ogbia a distinct group with a language belonging to Edoid group of languages with its own distinct dialects a clan of Ogogoro people.

I can see that the faeces in the water you drink has started messing with your brain cells.

Your Ogogoro poverty stricken, faeces and hydrocarbon water drinking bitter soul can't mention just two Ogogoro men of international repute, you had to go on land grabbing, claiming a distinct Ogbiya.

How shameless can you be? Is this how your conditions in Bomadi has deteriorated?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

What wer ur parents ambitions when they named u Nwaosu osuji

If your parents brain cells were not destroyed by Ogogoro and hydrocarbon/ faeces contaminated water( Gowon gift to them), they wouldn't have given birth to a brain damaged offspring like you. The shame is on your ogogoro drinking parents, they fried your brain cells in utero , and Gowon completed the job by making sure you were nurtured with faeces and hydrocarbon contaminated water from birth to adulthood. And the end result is obvious today. Ndo, I really pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ak47mann(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

If your parents brain cells were not destroyed by Ogogoro and hydrocarbon/ faeces contaminated water( Gowon gift to them), they wouldn't have given birth [url]to[/url] a brain damaged offspring like you. The shame is on your ogogoro drinking parents, they fried your brain cells in utero , and Gowon completed the job by making sure you were nurtured with faeces and hydrocarbon contaminated water from birth to adulthood. And the end result is obvious today. Ndo, I really pity you.
you really get wicked mouth the minority swampy ogogoro man nurture with faeces, men is very sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

In what planet is Ogbia a distinct group with a language belonging to Edoid group of languages with its own distinct dialects a clan of Ogogoro people.

I can see that the faeces in the water you drink has started messing with your brain cells.

Your Ogogoro poverty stricken, faeces and hydrocarbon water drinking bitter soul can't mention just two Ogogoro men of international repute, you had to go on land grabbing, claiming a distinct Ogbiya.

How shameless can you be? Is this how your conditions in Bomadi has deteriorated?
I have agreed that Jonathan is an Igbo man, don't cry again, atleast the Igbos can say that they have ruled Nigeria, so Mr Nwaosu osuji take your akwa osu to another place....imiebam
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I have agreed that Jonathan is an Igbo man, don't cry again, atleast the Igbos can say that they have ruled Nigeria, so Mr Nwaosu osuji take your akwa osu to another place....imiebam

Ogogoro drinker. I hope you have taken your dose of Hydrocarbon and faeces contaminated water today? I heard you lots now get high off them.
You must be grateful to Gowon for such blessings. Ndi nwuru awu na aga ije!

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Ogogoro drinker. I hope you have taken your dose of Hydrocarbon and faeces contaminated water today? I heard you lots now get high off them.
You must be grateful to Gowon for such blessings. Ndi nwuru awu na aga ije!
Imagine dis osu talking to me, Tamuno sinye minima, oboribo

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Imagine dis osu talking to me, Tamuno sinye minima, oboribo

Lol! Ogogoro Man. Look at what your mother used to raise you.
She was so gracious to Gowon as she fed you that water from child hood to adult hood, and ended up killing your brain cells, leaving you as good as a jellyfish.

Ozu nwulu anwu ka ibu. Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! Ogogoro Man. Look at what your mother used to raise you.
She was so gracious to Gowon as she fed you that water from child hood to adult hood, and ended up killing your brain cells, leaving you as good as a jellyfish.

Ozu nwulu anwu ka ibu. Ndo.
Nwaosu osuji while you are here bragging, river Niger has destroyed your ugwu farms
https://www.nairaland.com/3419069/river-niger-overflows-anambra-properties
grin grin

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Nwaosu osuji while you are here bragging, river Niger has destroyed your ugwu farms
https://www.nairaland.com/3419069/river-niger-overflows-anambra-properties
grin grin

Na today? Environmental natural disasters happen all over the world. Japan has been battling with earthquakes, US with hurricanes, Philippines with typhoons, Igboland is part of nature too, and so not immuned to natural disasters, including flooding and erosions.

See flooding in your ogogoro land:
http://allafrica.com/stories/200910200808.html
https://www.naij.com/996367-many-rendered-homeless-properties-destroyed-flood-swallows-delta.html

Nobody can mock you for those, as they are beyond your control.

But this right below is not natural, it's Gowon's gift to you. It's IBB, OBJ gift to you.

And it's even worst that those gifts had so much damaged your brain cells that you have come to really admire those who gave them to you, and you stupidly feel the shame is on the Igbo man and not your pathetic selves? It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Na today? Environmental natural disasters happen all over the world. Japan has been battling with earthquakes, US with hurricanes, Philippines with typhoons, Igboland is part of nature too, and so not immuned to natural disasters, including flooding and erosions.

See flooding in your ogogoro land:
http://allafrica.com/stories/200910200808.html
https://www.naij.com/996367-many-rendered-homeless-properties-destroyed-flood-swallows-delta.html

Nobody can mock you for those, as they are beyond your control.

But this right below is not natural, it's Gowon's gift to you. It's IBB, OBJ gift to you.

And it's even worst that those gifts had so much damaged your brain cells that you have come to really admire those who gave them to you, and you stupidly feel the shame is on the Igbo man and not your pathetic selves? It's a pity.

Speaking of gifts, where is that osu kanu again
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Speaking of gifts, where is that osu kanu again

Kanu is more popular and internationally known than any Ogogoro drinker ever existed in your miserable haunted history.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Kanu is more popular and internationally known than any Ogogoro drinker ever existed in your miserable haunted history.
I'm sure he's the most popular kid in kuje prison grin , I hope the cells are international standard befitting a dilector of brainwashed osus, nnamdi kanu eze ndiosu
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I'm sure he's the most popular kid in kuje prison grin , I hope the cells are international standard befitting a dilector of brainwashed osus, nnamdi kanu eze ndiosu

Better be in prison than get sliced like a Suya by Gowon boys, like the Useless ogogoro drinker called Adaka( ape) Boro who was butchered, and still today, brainless ogogoro people are here celebrating Gowon while they still cry over Adaka boro death, confused brain dead people.
In what planet do people praise those who oppresed and degraded their living conditions and environment if not in ogogoroland. It's only in ogogolo land that people convert the massacre of their people into party jamz to be danced to and used in merriment by entire failed nation. " Dem don kill them mama dem papa o".
Lazy set of people, with damaged brain cells, even the brain damaged governors realized that their ogogoro people are all retards and brain dead lazy. Why should he blame his ogogoro people, don't he realize the effect of Hydrocarbon and faeces on an already Ogogoro damaged brain cells?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200812190067.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by ststyreal(f): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
orimsamsam:
and were did u learn all dis languages
Habaaa! Me ne ne?
I visited all these places and took interest in their mother tongue.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by orimsamsam(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
ststyreal:

Habaaa! Me ne ne?
I visited all these places and took interest in their mother tongue.
okay. Maybe u are a linguist
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

Better be in prison than get sliced like a Suya by Gowon boys, like the Useless ogogoro drinker called Adaka( ape) Boro who was butchered, and still today, brainless ogogoro people are here celebrating Gowon while they still cry over Adaka boro death, confused brain dead people.
In what planet do people praise those who oppresed and degraded their living conditions and environment if not in ogogoroland. It's only in ogogolo land that people convert the massacre of their people into party jamz to be danced to and used in merriment by entire failed nation. " Dem don kill them mama dem papa o".
Lazy set of people, with damaged brain cells, even the brain damaged governors realized that their ogogoro people are all retards and brain dead lazy. Why should he blame his ogogoro people, don't he realize the effect of Hydrocarbon and faeces on an already Ogogoro damaged brain cells?

http://allafrica.com/stories/200812190067.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3110142/bayelsans-lazy-governor-dickson

Ndi ara!
Nwaosu osuji u hv bn liting big glamma for 2 days now, Gowon must have killed a lot of NdiOsu to get you dis pissed, give me a momemt I will get the number of Osus he killed during d war
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2016
gidgiddy:

And then you people had to beg for 13% of your resources as opposed to the 50% you enjoyed in the old Eastern Region while the rest was carted up North to build Abuja. Yeah, you guys have a lot to be thankful to the war criminal called Gowon.
And did we complain to you? BTW Who enjoyed 50% in the old Eastern Region? Some of you people are good at lying to yourselves. Meanwhile, agitation for Rivers state started shortly after that of Midwest, but Midwest got hers whil Rivers and Cross river didn't due to hard stand of the so called Eastern region.

meanwhile, creation of Rivers state was a very welcome decision. That's it!

As usual, you can wail

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by gidgiddy: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
And did we complain to you? BTW Who enjoyed 50% in the old Eastern Region? Some of you people are good at lying to yourselves. Meanwhile, agitation for Rivers state started shortly after that of Midwest, but Midwest got hers whil Rivers and Cross river didn't due to hard stand of the so called Eastern region.

As usual, you can wail

Of course you guys complained! You complained all the way to courts to get a paltry 13% of your resources. You guys were the loudest complainants at the last national conference where the Northerners even said that the 13% was even too much. The same Rivers state you are talking about is the most volatile and violent prone state in Southern Nigeria. Rivers is a hotbed of militancy, cultism, violent crime and armed insurgency. Everybody is fighting each other there,Ijaw/Ogoni/Igboids all at each others throats. So what good has come out of the so called Rivers state?

The worst thing is that the agitation for Rivers state was born out of the fear of Igbo domination. The creation of Rivers state only made that worse by allowing the Northerners, Yorubas and of course, Igbos, to dominate you. You people lost everything in the name of Rivers state, your resources, your dignity and even your identity.

Hurray Rivers State!

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As usual, you can wail

Trash as usual. I don't see masters Energy, Obijackson, Arthur Eze, Ifeanyi Uba, etc wailing. They are getting their own share of Gowon's loot, and it's trickling down their various Igbo communities in form of community infrastructural and human development.
The wailing ones are the ones who has to make do with Hydrocarbon polluted and faeces polluted source of water, so that ObiJackson and Ogah gets to provide infrastructures for Okija and Uturu people.

Who exactly enjoyed the 50% in Eastern region? Was Ogogoroland producing Palm oil or Coal that was used to run the Eastern region?

Who stopped the minorities from getting the COR when henchmen like Mbu were strong NCNC party men who campaigned for unity of the region, even men like Eyo Ita would later return to NCNC fold.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
gidgiddy:

Of course you guys complained! You complained all the way to courts to get a paltry 13% of your resources. You guys were the loudest complainants at the last national conference where the Northerners even said that the 13% was even too much. The same Rivers state you are talking about is the most volatile and violent prone state in Southern Nigeria. Rivers is a hotbed of militancy, cultism, violent crime and armed insurgency. Everybody is fighting each other there,Ijaw/Ogoni/Igboids all at each others throats. So what good has come out of the so called Rivers state?

The worst thing is that the agitation for Rivers state was born out of the fear of Igbo domination. The creation of Rivers state only made that worse by allowing the Northerners, Yorubas and of course, Igbos, to dominate you. You people lost everything in the name of Rivers state, your resources, your dignity and even your identity.

Hurray Rivers State!
Hurray for Rivers state, how it take concern you, even in states like enugu where everybody is one tribe and has one language, dey still discriminate themselves as anglican vs catholic vs assemblies, so change this your mentality abt rs, and what Identity did rs lose? Rather we became more recognized.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

Trash as usual. I don't see masters Energy, Obijackson, Arthur Eze, Ifeanyi Uba, etc wailing. They are getting their own share of Gowon's loot, and it's trickling down their various Igbo communities in form of community infrastructural and human development.
The wailing ones are the ones who has to make do with Hydrocarbon polluted and faeces polluted source of water, so that ObiJackson and Ogah gets to provide infrastructures for Okija and Uturu people.

Who exactly enjoyed the 50% in Eastern region? Was Ogogoroland producing Palm oil or Coal that was used to run the Eastern region?

Who stopped the minorities from getting the COR when henchmen like Mbu where strong NCNC party men who campaigned for unity of the region, even men like Eyo Ita would later return to NCNC fold.

Guy you obviously dislike Niger deltans, Northerners, Yorubas and every other Nigerian that is not Igbo u hav made dat clear, so calm down and arrange your points and not this gibberish u kip repeating
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

Guy you obviously dislike Niger deltans, Northerners, Yorubas and every other Nigerian that is not Igbo u hav made dat clear, so calm down and arrange your points and not this gibberish u kip repeating

No,you got it wrong. I have no hatred for any group.
But I will return with a Billion time more venom and toxin, any hate speech directed towards Ndiigbo.

It doesn't matter where the perpetrator is from. Where ever he is from, the hatred will be directed towards his group until they get consumed from it.

This is a creed I live by.

This is a thread about a man who brought death and destruction to Igboland. Ndiigbo here rightly came on this thread to expose him for a failure he is, but you an Ijaw man, chose to come and display your folly here.

You felt you can bring your Igbophobia here and go unscathed.
You felt wrong. This generation of Igbos will not let your kind get away with your Igbo hatred. As long as you keep it to yourselves,we will all be cool, but if you naively think you can come and display them in the public, then you better think again.

Actions will beget reactions, and they are not usually equal.

Whatever hate you think you have for Igbos, magnify it by an uncountable number,and that's exactly the measure of hatred I have for yours, always keep that in mind,for next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igboid:

No,you got it wrong. I have no hatred for any group.
But I will return with a Billion time more venom and toxin, any hate speech directed towards Ndiigbo.

It doesn't matter where the perpetrator is from. Where ever he is from, the hatred will be directed towards his group until they get consumed from it.

This is a creed I live by.

This is a thread about a man who brought death and destruction to Igboland. Ndiigbo here rightly came on this thread to expose him for a failure he is, but you an Ijaw man, chose to come and display your folly here.

You felt you can bring your Igbophobia here and go unscathed.
You felt wrong. This generation of Igbos will not let your kind get away with your Igbo hatred. As long as you keep it to yourselves,we will all be cool, but if you naively think you can come and display them in the public, then you better think again.

Actions will beget reactions, and they are not usually equal.

Whatever hate you think you have for Igbos, magnify it by an uncountable number,and that's exactly the measure of hatred I have for yours, always keep that in mind,for next time.

I dont hate Igbos, I hate osus, dey have this slave like mentality that everybody is against dem bt the contrary is the case
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by Igboid: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

I dont hate Igbos, I hate osus, dey have this slave like mentality that everybody is against dem bt the contrary is the case

I don't hate Ijaws. I hate Ogogoro people. I hate their lazy attitude, I hate the fact they they have never amounted to anything since their miserable existence. I hate the fact that they would embrace their useless leaders who connived with Gowon to ensure they are continuously fed with Hydrocarbon and faeces polluted waters, and then turn around to develop Igbophobia and blame the Igbo man for their problems.

I hate the laziness spirit in the Ogogoro man that had made him to believe that the Igboman is after his crude oil, that is as we speak not even his.

What I hate about the Ogogoro people are millions, but I make sure to keep them to myself. I only make them known to him, when the hydrocarbon and faeces particles in his Blood stream triggers his brain into malfunctioning, as it just did to yours.

So you see, we are not so different after all. We all have those we hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Attends APC Stakeholders Meeting After Decamping From Pdp(pics) / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity / Maduka Picks PDP Form, To Lead The State Out Of Democratic Disadvantage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.