Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu (4705 Views)

‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ / Ita-Giwa Volunteers To Negotiate With Niger Delta Militants If Only... / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Don't u ever call fulanis my masters. I'm here to unite the Igbo's and yoruba's. If u are not for peace you can keep hating but i promise u that Igbo's will ally with Tinubu in 2019.

Don't allow me call you ab0ki ass-licker.
Do well to take your mischievous campaign to the Alimis; they already have  an existing, age-long relationship with the Afonjas.

Observe how the disgruntled Afonjas connived to hide the above comment on the front page.
Frustrated Afonjas can't seem to bear the presence of truth but lies.
Whenever you unleash the truth to expose their chicanery and wicked lies they collude with their inhouse, biased mod to ban your handle and hide your comments from the public.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Don't u ever call fulanis my masters. I'm here to unite the Igbo's and yoruba's. If u are not for peace you can keep hating but i promise u that Igbo's will ally with Tinubu in 2019.

Frustrated Afonjas can't seem to bear the presence of truth but lies.
Whenever you unleash the truth to expose their chicanery and wicked lies they collude with their inhouse, biased mod to ban your handle and hide your comments from the public.

This has been the norm rather than the exception on this public site. The truth still remains that in their very before their hope of survival is crumbling right before them like a pack of cards despite their desperate attempts to salvage it using their usual lies and propaganda machinery.

This cesspit is fast crumbling before you and your people and it doesn't make any sense to desperately search for any straw of baseless theory to hold onto it. The use of lies and propaganda are no longer working as before when you lots had the monopoly of the media.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

See the reason why Yorubas desparately want Igbos and some Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian: https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-jayfolarin:

"...I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

...Nobody is going anywhere!!!"

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why the north will continue holding political power. Our failure to unite will only benefit the north

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This is why the north will continue holding political power. Our failure to unite will only benefit the north

Thats not why the North will keep holding political power. The reason why the North will keep holding political power is the choice of Yorubas to choose 'one Nigeria' over Oduduwa Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Rolings: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Stop this silly fights. We yoruba's and Igbo's are brothers and one family. Lets unite to break this northern dominance in 2019.

Join us here: https://www.nairaland.com/3403200/southern-unity-towards-2019-elections

Yorubas and igbos can never be brothers at least not on nairaland . In nairaland yorubas are the masters and igbos the servants.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolings:
Yorubas and igbos can never be brothers at least not on nairaland . In nairaland yorubas are the masters and igbos the servants.
Tufiakwa

Chest-pounder, read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Fidelismaria: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

awon wo tun leleyi oooo

ki le fe oooo
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Rolings: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
93xtr09r:

Chest-pounder, read this message from one of your Fulani masters, Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."

Thank you for reminding me . Now you listen Obasanjo...Murtala Mohammed , TY danjuma, buhari , General Shuwa and other civil war veterans Annihillated iboland and captured iboland for the same Hausa fulani masters . The ibos have since remained the Hausa slaves and have sworn never to free themselves from their slave masters or how else will one explain the ibomans love for PDP a party formed by Hausa fulanis and middle belters with a sprinkling of greedy Yoruba and ibo men who eventually caused it's downfall.
The ibos consistently voted PDP for 16years and they are the most neglected part of the country. They have also vowed to return an Hausa man to power in 2019 to continue their slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by tsmat(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
all this shallow minded IPODIANS are only good at typing shit.... i wish they will dare start another war..... so that all this flat heads will reduce their nonsense and sit tight

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by tsmat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
comshots:
His detention is illegal in he first instance.Ecowas court has ruled in his favor.

ECOWAS COURT KO ECOMOG COURT NI

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr09r: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolings:
Thank you for reminding me . Now you listen Obasanjo...Murtala Mohammed , TY danjuma, buhari , General Shuwa and other civil war veterans Annihillated iboland and captured iboland for the same Hausa fulani masters . The ibos have since remained the Hausa slaves and have sworn never to free themselves from their slave masters or how else will one explain the ibomans love for PDP a party formed by Hausa fulanis and middle belters with a sprinkling of greedy Yoruba and ibo men who eventually caused it's downfall.
The ibos consistently voted PDP for 16years and they are the most neglected part of the country. They have also vowed to return an Hausa man to power in 2019 to continue their slavery.

I shall help your memory out with a brief history of the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery to their Hausa-Fulani masters:

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.
Only for Awo to be made to die like a rat in my street gutter according to - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by okeyokeyvega: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hahahahahahaha another fake news frm ofe mmanu media

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Ejanla07: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
this news is from
SPAF. slave people of afonja..

SAP. slave afonja people.
agreed to negotiate with fg. so dey can stop being used and dumped

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by HydrogenPanther: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolings:

grin grin grin grin

If your ratak drinking god awolowo were to be alive today he would have been Fayose's gatemen. grin grin

Ojukwu did what any sensible General should do which was to escape capture but where that is not possible, you die. Only a foolish General will allow himself to be captured when there is room for escape, go and read.

yoruba has the awrad for cwardice.

let me educate you a bit about your history.

Women Dahomey defeated yoruba warriors and drove them into Abeokutas such that your forefather crowded themselves in abeokuta like refugess running away from women. This is the singular biggest disgrace to yoruba. grin grin grin grin

your land of ilorin has been forcefully taken away from you and up till tomorrow an Emir is in charge instead of oba. grin grin grin

yoruba General Ogundipe who was supposed to take over when Ironsi aka Ironside died fled from Nigeria because he was afraid of junior northern Officers. shocked shocked shocked shocked

yoruba General Olusegun Obasanjo was shot in the arzz where he was running away and fleeing from Biafran soldiers. grin grin

yoruba Generals diya & ogundipe fell down like lizards and prostrated before a junior northern Officer pleading and begging for their lives. What a shame!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fulanis have been dealing with yorubas, taking their farmlands and raping their women, they do nothing. grin grin grin

Even ogogoro drinking ijaw militants now joined servicing yoruba women because their cowardly owomida men were hiding under their beds with bed bugs eating their heads. grin grin grin

The list is endless.....

Don't you have shame??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by flokii: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Too late..

you dnt negotiate after winning a war.. Nigeria won.

Now if they do anyhow, they'll see anyhow.. Buratai boys still dey gidigba for shooting practice

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 7inches: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
93xtr09r:

I shall help your memory out with a brief history of the indisputable cases of Yoruba Slavery to their Hausa-Fulani masters:

1* Afonja betrayed his Yaribanza people and sold them as perpetual slaves to the Fulani; Ilorin still remains an Islamic caliphate till date.

2* Justice Sowemimo, a Yoruba judge was used by the Hausa-Fulani slave masters to send Chief Awolowo to jail.

3* Chief Awolowo was an unyielding advocate of true federalism but suddenly changed as soon as he was appointed the Minister of local Government and Finance and succeeded in enslaving the Yoruba race .

4* General Oladipo Diya, a Yoruba man was used by his Hausa-Fulani slave masters to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups.

5* Yoruba Obas collected bribe from their Hausa-Fulani slave masters instead of fighting for the unjust murder of their "beloved son" MKO Abiola as confessed by Oba Akiolu.

6* The same MKO Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought in his slave master General Abacha - an Hausa-Fulani to power. 

7* MKO Abiola and other Yoruba elders even went to Dodan Barracks to submit themselves as perpetual slaves to General Sani Abacha for overthrowing their brother. It's so pathetic!

8* A small boy Yakubu Gowon used Pa Awolowo as slave to cling on to power against Southern interest.
Only for Awo to be made to die like a rat in my street gutter according to - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him.

9* Slavish cum coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Wow!... i was enjoying this write and hoped it neva end pls take it eazy on this coneheaded slaves already.
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Rolings: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
HydrogenPanther:

grin grin grin grin

If your ratak drinking god awolowo were to be alive today he would have been Fayose's gatemen. grin grin

Ojukwu did what any sensible General should do which was to escape capture but where that is not possible, you die. Only a foolish General will allow himself to be captured when there is room for escape, go and read.

Women Dahomey defeated yoruba warriors and drove them into Abeokutas such that your forefather crowded themselves in abeokuta like refugess running away from women. This is the singular biggest disgrace to yoruba. grin grin grin grin

your land of ilorin has been forcefully taken away from you and up till tomorrow an Emir is in charge instead of oba. grin grin grin

yoruba General Ogundipe who was supposed to take over when Ironsi aka Ironside died fled from Nigeria because he was afraid of junior northern Officers. shocked shocked shocked shocked

yoruba General Olusegun Obasanjo was shot in the arzz where he was running away and fleeing from Biafran soldiers. grin grin

yoruba Generals diya & ogundipe fell down like lizards and prostrated before a junior northern Officer pleading and begging for their lives. What a shame!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fulanis have been dealing with yorubas, taking their farmlands and raping their women, they do nothing. grin grin grin

Even ogogoro drinking ijaw militants now joined servicing yoruba women because their cowardly owomida men were hiding under their beds with bed bugs eating their heads. grin grin grin

The list is endless.....

Don't you have shame??

All you have said have not disputed the fact of all you ibos being Hausa FULANI slaves in this 21st century. I'm okay with that . Whatever else you say is irrelevent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by 7inches: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rolings:

All you have said have not disputed the fact of all you ibos being Hausa FULANI slaves in this 21st century. I'm okay with that . Whatever else you say is irrelevent

O boy are u going to continue with this arguement?
When they are raping u here front and back.

Nawa for u o
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Rolings: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
7inches:

O boy are u going to continue with this arguement?
When they are raping u here front and back.

Nawa for u o

Where the raping? I guess you are too young to understand what I'm doing to them .

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If u take your time to read that thread, i have succeeded in uniting quite a number of igbos and yoruba's on the need to work together to break the northern born to rule mentality. If the Igbo's and SS can support a yoruba presidency in 2019, we will defeat buhari then we will restructure the country or grant u people referendum for biafra. This is what the hausa fulanis will never give the Igbo's. The yoruba's are still your best allies
you have a fantastic imagination grin
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by PentiumProf: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Fake news
Nnamdi kanu can never say such a thing
Mischief makers at work
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by uckennety(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If u take your time to read that thread, i have succeeded in uniting quite a number of igbos and yoruba's on the need to work together to break the northern born to rule mentality. If the Igbo's and SS can support a yoruba presidency in 2019, we will defeat buhari then we will restructure the country or grant u people referendum for biafra. This is what the hausa fulanis will never give the Igbo's. The yoruba's are still your best allies

Must d president be yoruba!

Last time dt species are chameleons it's time for my efiks brothers to taste dt sit!
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by DesChyko: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Stop this silly fights. We yoruba's and Igbo's are brothers and one family. Lets unite to break this northern dominance in 2019.

Join us here: https://www.nairaland.com/3403200/southern-unity-towards-2019-elections

Mtschew angry
Let the North continue ruling instead of this castle-in-the-air alliance
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by foladara777(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
HydrogenPanther:

grin grin grin grin

The list is endless.....

Don't you have shame??
What about ur Zik... He made a coalition with the north even when awolowo declined.... So if your greatest hero is a slave to the northerners what does that make you.
Again d whole of Biafra surrendered to a Yoruba man Gen. Obasanjo in the battle field.. Well except for ojuwkwu who was too much of a coward to face d consequences of his actions... Until Shagari a teacher from d north forgave him, he could not come near Nigeria...
Igbo's claim to be superior, but they have suffered d most among, the 3 major tribes... Which Kain superiority be that one??
Sometimes I wonder why Igbo guys always sound frustrated buh den I look at their past and I understand.... Itz still paining them

1 Like

Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by Etogist: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You made a good point. But what do hope to achieve by flogging a dead horse? It is impossible for Igbos to trust yorubas again . Northeners will leverage on our disunity and will continue to have dominance. Consequently, the country will continue to be in a mess. What a tragedy!
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by HydrogenPanther: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Rolings:

Let me remind of quotes from those you respect so much.

yorubas are perpetual slaves to the fulani - Olu Falae

fulanis are first class citizens - Wole Soyinka.

You can channel your frustrations to them.

grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by HydrogenPanther: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2016
foladara777:

What about ur Zik... He made a coalition with the north even when awolowo declined.... So if your greatest hero is a slave to the northerners what does that make you.
Again d whole of Biafra surrendered to a Yoruba man Gen. Obasanjo in the battle field.. Well except for ojuwkwu who was too much of a coward to face d consequences of his actions... Until Shagari a teacher from d north forgave him, he could not come near Nigeria...
Igbo's claim to be superior, but they have suffered d most among, the 3 major tribes... Which Kain superiority be that one??
Sometimes I wonder why Igbo guys always sound frustrated buh den I look at their past and I understand.... Itz still paining them

grin grin grin

Do you know that obasanjo was wounded in the arz why he was running awy from Biafran soldiers carrying just bolt action riffles? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Biafra lost the war, yes but the fact is that we killed far more Nigerian soldiers on the battle field than they did ours.

It was Great Britain & USSR that defeated Biafra. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by focus7: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Ipob Ready To Negotiate With FG - "Nnamdi Kanu by focus7: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Op tell that the government is not willing to have any negotiations with him, he will die in that prison.

Tell him that if we apply rat poison for him and he does not die we will invent an elephant poison to kill him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Obama Never Visited The Most Populous Black Nation On Earth. / Meet The Man Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899(PICS) / I'll Be Supporting ESN With 50 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.