Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! (3883 Views)

"Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! by JayJustus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
typical!!!! As expected
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! by Omalee(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
A lot of women need to know what it means to be 'sexual being ' this is one of the most important factor for being a good lover and partner

I took out time to explain this on my recent post, as a relationship expert... Take a look at this piece and discover the right thing you are not doing, the main reason you are not enough for your man.

http://www.omaleeblog.com/2019/02/be-sexual-for-one-who-have-invested-in.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! by kollinzgee(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
this is what happens when you dont know your game .a good player spends little or no money on women but still gets what he wants be it love or sex.women will milk you dry if you dont know how to handle them..
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Pure Gold Diggers! by exzywillipaton: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
hectorswag:
This is just one of the many reasons why I can't date a Nigerian girl. Their eyes are just too lofty.

I met this hot babe about 2 months back and I developed some fondness for her, we started chatting almost every minute of the day for about 2 weeks!

But each time I requested to take her on a date, she always hesitates & changes the subject, preferring to go shopping instead
Sure they are.

I got upset & stopped texting her for 3 days, then on the 4th day I decided to text her but she stopped replying my chats & kept ignoring me for 2 straight weeks until this happened...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What This Harlot Wore To Church Will Leave You Asking God For Mercy (PHOTOS) / Guess My Nationality Just By Looking At My Photo / What To Do When She Does All To Show She Loves You, But Still Keeps Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.