Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? (2022 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / See People Supporting Nnamdi Kanu / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mcowubaba: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
Buhari has messed up, no sophisticated and reasonable person should support him...
Buhari is a big failure.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo or Tinubu
undecided

Most of My dear Yoruba friends still has hope on Buhari's administration, this is not logical.

It can only get worse

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by recievesense: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Buhari has messed up, no sophisticated and reasonable person should support him...
Buhari is a big failure.
Is it because of Yemi Osibanjo or Tinubu
undecided

Most of My dear Yoruba friends still has hope on Buhari's administration, this is not logical.

It can only get worse

What is ratio of your Yoruba friends to the amount of Yoruba people in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by babyfaceafrica: 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Story story......story!!!
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by jimi4us: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
Tinubu deceived them for his own selfish interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mujaheeeden: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
I only know shymm3x and firfire as the only non Yoruba zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mcowubaba: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
recievesense:

What is ratio of your Yoruba friends to the amount of Yoruba people in Nigeria?
I don't just have Yoruba friends, through marriages in my family I even have dozens of Yoruba relatives.
And most of them have one opinion about Buhari, that he is a good leader, bla bla bla.....
That is crazy
What will it take for Yoruba people to know that Buhari has failed undecided
Everything is inflated in Nigeria now... Except Condoms grin
Buhari is Scam

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I don't just have Yoruba friends, through marriages in my family I even have dozens of Yoruba relatives.
And most of them have one opinion about Buhari, that he is a good leader, bla bla bla.....
That is crazy
What will it take for Yoruba people to know that Buhari has failed undecided
Everything is inflated in Nigeria now... Except Condoms grin
Buhari is Scam
Even Gold circle is now N50

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by DIKEnaWAR: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Who do you want them to follow?

Awolowo is dead and Tinubu is a bloody coward and hypocite. Buhari is the only consistent person they know. Though he is always wrong, he doesn't shift ground easily.

Did you not hear Prof Osinbajo say restructuring is not the problem of Nigeria? This is what the NADECO and Afenifere stand/stood for. He betrayed it because they call him VP with a convoy and Police ADC.

Did you not see Obj say Buhari is not to blame for Fulani attacks? That's because he is allowed to come and eat tuwo shinkafa in the villa whenever he feels like.

See Obanikoro singing like a canary to the EFCC. Betraying his folks in PDP anyhow. Many of them are like that.

I nominate Fayose and FFK for ndi ofe leaders. These two are strong men.

Ndi ofe don't mention.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by UchaNwababa: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cos they are all Afonja Native and Bad Belle People's

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mcowubaba: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Even Gold circle is now N50
The one I know of, hasn't changed price.....
Also Tissue papers hasn't changed price... What's the Government telling us undecided
Use condom and remove it with tissue angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Boils down to their hatred for Igbos, better put envy. The truth will shock you...because they know that Buhari hates Igbo, will not nominate them and will marginalize them. Honestly anything that will destroy Igbos or subject them to pain and agony will be supported by AFONJAS. There was one that said the other day...he would rather suffer under Buhari surrounded by non Igbos than to enjoy under GEJ surrounded by Igbos.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Ziyadah(f): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is super story!,a life of strife and sorrows!..this is super stooo-oryy! grin...join me and sing biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by borntosuccess(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by EazyMoh(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ziyadah:
This is super story!,a life of strife and sorrows!..this is super stooo-oryy! grin...join me and sing biko
lol! Nice Hijab btw.
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by QuotaSystem: 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
...because they are not emotional wrecks still sulking from the defeat of their failed ineffectual buffoon over one year ago.

...because unlike the inconsequential rhetoric peddled by ignorant, half literate teenagers and spare parts traders opportuned to access social media thanks to the influx of cheap Chinese data phones, most Yorubas are enlightened enough to realize that the current economic recession was caused directly by the looting and corruption of the past administration, coupled with the severe incompetence which resulted in its failure to save and diversify during the period of plenty.

Finally the knowledge that it is unreasonable, irrational and plain daft to evaluate a Presidency that has not even run halfway and has almost 3 more years to deliver; stops most Yorubas from embarrassing themselves by reaching brainless conclusions like the one this thread is premised upon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mujaheeeden: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
...because they are not emotional wrecks still sulking from the defeat of their failed ineffectual buffoon over one year ago.

...because unlike the inconsequential rhetoric peddled by ignorant, half literate teenagers and spare parts traders opportuned to access social media thanks to the influx of cheap Chinese data phones, most Yorubas are enlightened enough to realize that the current economic recession was caused directly by the looting and corruption of the past administration, coupled with the severe incompetence which resulted in its failure to save and diversify during the period of plenty.

Finally the knowledge that it is unreasonable, irrational and plain daft to evaluate a Presidency that has not even run halfway and has almost 3 more years to deliver; stops most Yorubas from embarrassing themselves by reaching brainless conclusions like the one this thread is premised upon.
How many Yorubas are standings with that failure apart from Some ZoneBs who are being paid for that.

If you dare call omenka the chief Zone B a yoruba i will

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by dEastActivist: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Your post lacks decorum and purpose

QuotaSystem:

Hope you've taken your serum this middlebeltan? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Sweetguy25: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
Because they are Nigerians and Nigerians are not reasonable human beings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by QuotaSystem: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
How many Yorubas are standings with that failure apart from Some ZoneBs who are being paid for that.

If you dare call omenka the chief Zone B a yoruba i will

You can ask the OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Jokerman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Islam
Envy
Shame
Hypocrisy
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by iconaus: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Boils down to their hatred for Igbos, better put envy. The truth will shock you...because they know that Buhari hates Igbo, will not nominate them and will marginalize them. Honestly anything that will destroy Igbos or subject them to pain and agony will be supported by AFONJAS. There was one that said the other day...he would rather suffer under Buhari surrounded by non Igbos than to enjoy under GEJ surrounded by Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by iconaus: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
iconaus:

You nailed it . You understand Nigeria and yoruba people. . But God is in charge. .see the ordeal Tinubu is passing through

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by naijalander: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
You do realise your entire premise is flawed.

In the first place, Tinubu does not speak for all Yoruba people.

iconaus:

You nailed it . You understand Nigeria and yoruba people. . But God is in charge. .see the ordeal Tinubu is passing through

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by naijalander: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
This is sad to read.
Again with that word Afonja.
Who is they?
So one of 'they' hate you means all of 'they' hate you.
You ethnocentrism is so irritating, is this what you will teach your children?

iconaus:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by flokii: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
@OP it's because you are hate filled.. nothing else.
most of you feel you're d best, other tribes can't perform.. it's d way 98% of you are wired which is too bad.

Even some idio.ts claiming yoruba that suck on ipad dic.k daily av contracted that hate virus by association.. it's just sad

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by fx45(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
I only know shymm3x and firfire as the only non Yoruba zombie
What about Onatisi?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mcowubaba: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:
@OP it's because you are hate filled.. nothing else.
most of you feel you're d best, other tribes can't perform.. it's d way 98% of you are wired which is too bad.

Even some idio.ts claiming yoruba that suck on ipad dic.ks daily av contracted that hate virus by association.. it's just sad
I may be many things but talk about hate filled, bigotry or pro hegemony I totally detest

Igbos can't feel the are best and still voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan.... This folks are not Igbo people at all....
You're so blinded by bigotry, u think everything is tribalism..... I have dozens of lovely Yoruba wonderful relatives...
Go cure your hate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by flokii: 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I may be many things but talk about hate filled, bigotry or pro hegemony I totally detest

Igbos can't feel the are best and still voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan.... This folks are not Igbo people at all....
You're so blinded by bigotry, u think everything is tribalism..... I have dozens of lovely Yoruba wonderful relatives...
Go cure your hate

In as much as you prefer d thief GEJ to PMB and see no good in the latter, then my assertions are right

if you like have ur entire lineage marry yoruba, it's ur cup of tea.. I av told you ur problem

now fvck off my mentions.. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by Mcowubaba: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
flokii:

In as much as you prefer d thief GEJ to PMB and see no good in the latter, then my assertions are right

if you like have ur entire lineage marry yoruba, it's ur cup of tea.. I av told you ur problem

now fvck off my mentions.. Thank you
All this kids on Nairaland, i strongly doubt you can talk to me like that in Physical.
Awon online Eyan mayweather

When did I mention that I support PDP or GEJ.
You kids think everything has to do with Partisanship, sorry to boost your ignorance, I actually created a thread on nairaland telling people not to Vote for GEJ during last Election. I also campaigned against GEJ in my little way.

I am not a Zombie, I am not swayed by sentiments and stupidity.
I am not under any political affiliation and bondage like you...
Get a life son.... This men don't even care about you.

PS... Some of relations married Yoruba NOT me.... Same as other Yorubas marry Igbos, it's no big deal... Don't feel narcissistic about it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by meccuno: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Clinton9000:
who said that?
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by flokii: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mcowubaba:

All this kids on Nairaland, i strongly doubt you can talk to me like that in Physical.
Awon online Eyan mayweather

When did I mention that I support PDP or GEJ.
You kids think everything has to do with Partisanship, sorry to boost your ignorance, I actually created a thread on nairaland telling people not to Vote for GEJ during last Election. I also campaigned against GEJ in my little way.

I am not a Zombie, I am not swayed by sentiments and stupidity.
I am not under any political affiliation and bondage like you...
Get a life son.... This men don't even care about you.

PS... Some of relations married Yoruba NOT me.... Same as other Yorubas marry Igbos, it's no big deal... Don't feel narcissistic about it undecided

it's "these" and not "this" ok?

you use these for plural.. I mean more than one and this when it's singular.. you're welcome

For d last time.. Dnt quote me again

cheers!
Re: Why Are Most Yoruba People Supporting Buhari?? by muykem: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Yoruba support PMB simbly because GEJ is grossly incompetent and fantastically corrupt. Everybody include PDP sympathisers will agree that there is a little bit sanity in the system now unlike before.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gambia President Elect, Adama Barrow Regarded As Head Of State / Oduduwa Republic: Our Freedom Non Negotiable / Where's Nnamdi Kanu? IPOB Members Please Think For Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.