Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... (698 Views)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... by marvelck: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
Marrying a girl of 20, 22 or 23 years old is the best. Cos marrying a girl that is within that age range will make you feel younger, energetic and lively. She will also be felxible and fun to be with. Thoughts of her will always make you (her husband) blush each time you are coming back from work. Though marrying a young girl do come with some disadvantages, but its advantages make it worth the while.
Re: Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... by sekundosekundo: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
marvelck:
Marrying a girl of 20, 22 or 23 years old is the best. Cos marrying a girl that is within that age range will make you feel younger, energetic and lively. She will also be felxible and fun to be with. Thoughts of her will always make you (her husband) blush each time you are coming back from work. Though marrying a young girl do come with some disadvantages, but its advantages make it worersth the while.

I Sekundo disagree with you. Matured ladies rocks both in family discussions, home runnings, understanding, matured reasonings, caring, motherly treatments, managing things in fact they're matured in everything. I was 37 and she was 31 when we tied the knot. Due to her maturity, she was able to handle so many things that would have caused us problems. I dated so many young girls even here in Sharjah but when it comes to marriage mehn!, maturity counts for me.
Re: Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... by missyge(f): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I Sekundo disagree with you. Matured ladies rocks both in family discussions, home runnings, understanding, matured reasonings, caring, motherly treatments, managing things in fact they're matured in everything. I was 37 and she was 31 when we tied the knot. Due to her maturity, she was able to handle so many things that would have caused us problems. I dated so many young girls even here in Sharjah but when it comes to marriage mehn!, maturity counts for me.
Age dosnt show how mature one is. Talkng frm experience

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch UNILAG Girls Choose Between Six Cars Or Six Packs / AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This / ‘I Enjoy Having Sex With Animals’- 39-year Old Woman Reveals (must Read!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.