Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (29831 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by morereb10: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2017
Exlink Lodge - Hilarious Confession Of A Female Pastor In UK - I Married A Nigerian Because Of Money Not Love - Video

To be frank, being a pastor is overrated but being a female pastor.. eeeeh. A UK female pastor has gotten into many people's mind with her assertions. Many people, especially on social media are talking about her following a video of her on social media which saw her confessing to why she married a Nigerian.

According to the preacher, she married for money and not for love and ironically, her congregation are happy and laughing sheepishly while high -five-ing her. A pastor teaching her congregation that is ok to marry for money and not love and she is bold enough to use herself as an example. What more are people looking for to convince them that this world is gone?

Have morality totally disappeared from this world? And in the churches? That a so called women of God will be making this kind of confession boldly in the church?

Watch below and share your thoughts;

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/hilarious-confession-of-female-pastor.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTp7JKV83wQ

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Mynd44: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2017
She was saying it to engage the crowd who were mostly Nigerians. She is engaged now and guess what? The guy ain't Nigerian

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2017
don't mind them jor.. we know them, tithing pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by LordofNaija: 7:03am On Nov 23, 2017
grin
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by hourl: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2017
Mynd44:
She was saying it to engage the crowd who were mostly Nigerians. She is engaged now and guess what? The guy ain't Nigerian

I was expecting "THREAD CLOSED" when I see Mynd44 grin
Mynd44:

I was expecting "THREAD CLOSED" when I see Mynd44

10 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 23, 2017
grin

Well, her congregation will applaud her for being honest & upfront...That's all matter for now.

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by morereb10: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2017
lalasticlala

u don hear this one?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by BruncleZuma: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

If it walks like a ho, talks like a ho, and flies like a ho...my brother man, my sister woman...it is a Whòre!

[img]https://adamsarson.files./2013/06/chubbs-window.gif[/img]

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
People won't watch the video before rushing to comment. She said indecided to marry a Nigerian but make sure you marry a rich guy, I married my husband because he's rich. Tell me where is that lady that want to marry a poor man ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by fecta: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Amebo will kill some people, its not a new thing na
40% of women marry because of money.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by asaju10(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
Really?
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by UbanmeUdie: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
shocked

Her kind in the Ecclesiastical world is rare.
She is definitely not an hypocrite.

She is a wise woman!

Solomon in his array of wisdom said "....Money answereth all things" (Ecclesiastes 10:19)

Na who love epp?

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by luvlymabel: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
okoo noted

foolishness in the hyighest order.....
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by jbreezy: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
I like ha...atleast, she no b lyk oda babes wey go dey do like sey dem love yu for real,,,tell yu "i love yu, honey"..but for dia mind, dey will b like "i love yu, money"
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by danchuzzy(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Mtchewwww...

Nonsense just dey full everywhere these days!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Olowoniking: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
I have money so come and marry me ;DI have money so come and marry me �
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Primusinterpares(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
like seriously... so we are doing fine than our Yankee counterparts?

I just find it hard to believe

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by Sir03(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
and the sheepish members are laughing. mehn baba God I dey hail,I still dey wait oo
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by omoikea(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
okay
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by chuose2: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Nairaland MODS disrespect Christians.
Had this been a Muslim imam, it would never hit front page.

I reported a story of an imam abusing a child, and the mods censored it.

A Muslim cleric, Ishaq Gbadegesin, who allegedly fingered his daughter’s private part, was on Tuesday granted N100, 000 bail by an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court, Lagos.

Gbaegesin, 43, who resides at No. 8, Humuani St., Shomolu, Lagos, pleaded not guilty to a two-count charge bordering on sexual assault.

The Magistrate, Mrs A. O. Awogboro, also granted him two sureties in like sum.

She said that the sureties must be gainfully employed, their addresses be verified and one of them must be a blood relation to the accused.

Awogboro adjourned the case till Dec. 14 for mention.

Earlier, the Prosecutor, Sgt. Innocent Odugbo, told the court that the accused committed the offences on Nov. 7, at 4:00 p.m. at his residence.

He said that the accused sexually assaulted his 15-year-old daughter by putting his fingers into the private part of the girl.

“The accused also indecently assaulted his daughter by asking her to rub his penis at nights, ” Odugbu said.

He said that the offences contravened Sections 136 and 261 Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011. (NAN)

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/15/muslim-cleric-fingers-daughter-forces-rub-penis-nights/

10 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by chuose2: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Why?
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by ariklawani(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Love without money,who e epp
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by MissRaine69(f): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2017
Stop creating stories where none exist
She is not married to a Nigerian and that clip does not show the whole sermon. She was breaking the ice!
And for those being outraged save your outrage for more meaningful things, stay away from click bait items like this!

5 Likes

Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by MorataFC: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Good for you
Re: Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" by PenlsCaP: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, her congregation will applaud her for being honest & upfront...That's all matter for now.

U no dey hear word abi?..
Next time na ur skeleton go leak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.