Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Love Can Be Blind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Be Blind (351 Views)

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / TRUE LOVE - Is It Blind? Should It Be Blind? / 5 Things Love Cannot Be Blind To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Can Be Blind by olaneyo18: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
There was a boy who falls in love with his classmate friend. They were always going home together. One day they fight each other for a small matter. Next day they met in a park.
Boy – hey do you angry on me? I am sorry.
Girl- remains silent.
Boy- Do you love me?
Girl – Who are you, and why are you talking to me?
Boy - (Sad face) Do you love me?
Girl – No.
Boy – (Again) Do you love me or not?
Girl – I said no. I don't loves you.
Boy - (smile and said) – I was just confirming. Because your friend just asked me to go out on a date. Ok I am leaving bye.
Girl- (With sentimental emotions) – You idiot !! How dare you said like that. I love you yaar... I love you more than anything in my life, I love you so much you stupid. (girl started crying)
Boy – Hey! Don’t cry I was just kidding. I love you too. (boy hugged her and kissed on her forehead).Curled from palmchat
Re: Love Can Be Blind by optional1(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
e b like say na now ur eyes just dy open abt love bah?

(1) (Reply)

American Husbands On The Way! / Couple Arrested In Lekki For Stabbing Their Neighbours With Broken Bottle / Month And Both Sites Are Deserving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.