Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) (3707 Views)

Opinion On Thread "Don't Date A Broke Girl" / Thread Closed!!!!! / purpose served , thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
discoprophet:

Did you have a rough childhood?
you ever heard about Google? Try www.google.com

2 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
And the moral of this story is
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you ever heard about Google? Try www.google.com

Lol. I'm not saying anything
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
discoprophet:

Lol. I'm not saying anything
good
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
yea am the henry!
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
numericalguy:

At 35 years

Nope, I'm not. I can see where you got that though.

You don't have to be above 30 to have an ATM card right? smiley Or a job? Or know how to drive grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
yea am the henry!

Hmm... I'm not quite sure about that.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Rexhenrex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

Hmm... I'm not quite sure about that.
was absolutely teasing even though he is my name sake....i hope he is cute *winks
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
mehn....you get problem o

Easier to put out flames by starving it of oxygen.
I'm sure you get that his particular fire is fuelled by attention. wink

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rexhenrex:
was absolutely teasing even though he is my name sake....i hope he is cute *winks

Yeah? Cool. Are all Henrys' cute wink
Can't remember what he looked like though, just that he was taller than me, which is tall.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by numericalguy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
SouthieGirl:

Nope, I'm not. I can see where you got that though.

You don't have to be above 30 to have an ATM card right? smiley Or a job? Or know how to drive grin

So because you got a job, a car and an ATM card, you think that gives you the right to be rude, mean and uncivilised? You are a salary earner and you allow that get into your head.

The guy walked up to you and complimented you and lifted your spirits, but what did you pay him back with. You most likely have spoilt his day in return.

Keep chasing away your husbands. You still have 10 years before you are 45 years and lonely.

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by adaksbullet: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmm am not liked to be no in nl that I'm hery, well shattygilr, d ways u do me on today his not cool buh am forgaved u smiley smiley am steel seen ur faze wen am rich aos sha wink smiley

Pm me for huk up, I we live potacurt tomao tho smiley
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2016
werey re oooooooo
adaksbullet:
Hmmmm am not liked to be no in nl that I'm hery, well shattygilr, d ways u do me on today his not cool buh am forgaved u smiley smiley am steel seen ur faze wen am rich aos sha wink smiley

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by iykekelvins(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Funny ass thread.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by vicstar(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2016
why do I consider this a lil' bit shady?

Anyway, just keep ya fingers crossed for the next one, is not too late
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by agrovick(m): 1:25am On Oct 20, 2016
The comments on this thread though grin
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by OMAR12: 1:59am On Oct 20, 2016
am sure yo going to bump into each other, someday sometime. if it fate.don't think about it too much, don't expect it. just carry on with ur normal routine.

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Vikky014(f): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This one just realised she's missed another chance to have husband at 35.

Too late ma'am
must evrytin b abt marriagena waoh...
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by charijee(f): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I will. I promise embarassed
Lol.....with a sad face?

Good morning
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:

Yeah? Cool. Are all Henrys' cute wink
Can't remember what he looked like though, just that he was taller than me, which is tall.
yea all the henrys' i know are cute sha
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Chicent(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:
Okay, so I had a pretty busy day at work and couldn't wait to be out of the office. It had rained heavily earlier and everywhere was partly flooded with traffic fast building up angry so you can imagine my rush to get home ASAP.

On the way out I realised I had promised to give someone some money and a quick check in my wallet showed I was low on cash. I actually groaned aloud cry but still took a detour to the nearest bank ATM. Silently praying for no queue as well as evaluating my day and some work I had to catch up on later, I barely noticed a young man standing by the gate of the bank.

Anyways, I'm on the queue (thankfully just one dude there), still musing and watching the traffic building upon the expressway, when said young man walks up to me. I was lost in thought just watching him absentmindedly before I realised he was talking to me. He actually politely introduced himself and paid me a compliment. Nice guy. Unfortunately before I could say anything the dude ahead of me was done and my mind was on autopilot to make my withdrawal and take off. So all I could do was mumble a thank you, ignore his introduction (although I caught his name) and turned away to the ATM. By the time I was done and realised how rude I must have seemed, the young man had disappeared. undecided

I drove home worried about it and I'm still worried. Now, one may wonder why I worry. I put a lot of effort normally not to appear rude or stuck up. Thing is on a normal day I appreciate how much it takes for someone to walk up to a working class young lady, with a slight frown on her face angry and still pay her a nice compliment... and I mean while completely behaving like a gentleman. Plus the compliment actually brightened up my otherwise stressful day.

So.. here goes nothing. If your name is Henry and you were at a GTBank ATM today between 4.30 and 5.00pm and this story sounds familiar, here's me apologising and saying thank you again. If you're on NL, feel free to say hello again. cheesy

And if henry is not on NL what happens What a beautiful world filled with wonderful (sc) people.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Chicent:

And if henry is not on NL what happens What a beautiful world filled with wonderful (sc) people.

A long shot, I know. At least I'l feel less guilty for trying to apologise.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2016
adaksbullet:

Haha, not with those tenses, no! cheesy tongue
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Divinehenrich(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Dear, search no more. Here comes the HENRY.
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by adaksbullet: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:

u are whant too dickplay how u are do too me on yesterday abi? angry angry angry angry

Pm me noun! grin sad angry sad angry sad angry angry angry

Mine name his hery undecided
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by PierreSizzl(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:

A long shot, I know. At least I'l feel less guilty for trying to apologise.

I love you already. I could be Henry for you..

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:

when u fail to reply the Henry Well such is life, once beaten twice shy but nw u've beaten me twice.

And I jst liked ur carriage n the aura round u, dt was my reason for coming to u. Bt I need to rest my case here sad
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by firstking01(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2016
SouthieGirl:
Okay, so I had a pretty busy day at work and couldn't wait to be out of the office. It had rained heavily earlier and everywhere was partly flooded with traffic fast building up angry so you can imagine my rush to get home ASAP.

On the way out I realised I had promised to give someone some money and a quick check in my wallet showed I was low on cash. I actually groaned aloud cry but still took a detour to the nearest bank ATM. Silently praying for no queue as well as evaluating my day and some work I had to catch up on later, I barely noticed a young man standing by the gate of the bank.

Anyways, I'm on the queue (thankfully just one dude there), still musing and watching the traffic building upon the expressway, when said young man walks up to me. I was lost in thought just watching him absentmindedly before I realised he was talking to me. He actually politely introduced himself and paid me a compliment. Nice guy. Unfortunately before I could say anything the dude ahead of me was done and my mind was on autopilot to make my withdrawal and take off. So all I could do was mumble a thank you, ignore his introduction (although I caught his name) and turned away to the ATM. By the time I was done and realised how rude I must have seemed, the young man had disappeared. undecided

I drove home worried about it and I'm still worried. Now, one may wonder why I worry. I put a lot of effort normally not to appear rude or stuck up. Thing is on a normal day I appreciate how much it takes for someone to walk up to a working class young lady, with a slight frown on her face angry and still pay her a nice compliment... and I mean while completely behaving like a gentleman. Plus the compliment actually brightened up my otherwise stressful day.

So.. here goes nothing. If your name is Henry and you were at a GTBank ATM today between 4.30 and 5.00pm and this story sounds familiar, here's me apologising and saying thank you again. If you're on NL, feel free to say hello again. cheesy
Which branch, i know of the branch at GRA junction and shell gate along aba roadtongue??
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Ejimaa: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
a chance missed,can it be regained? u were next to withdraw coupled with traffic and the stressful day, u never thought it wise to excuse yourself from a guy who complimented you even in your stressful look? well,henry,please on her behalf,sorry, even if not for anything,just accept her apologies ok...thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Julietcutie(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
why u guys harsh on the lady... such has happened to me when I wasn't in a good mood and I felt bad
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
PierreSizzl:

I love you already. I could be Henry for you..

Aww, how sweet! For the record, I'm not looking for a "Henry", so just be you.
If you don't mind a boring friend cheesy
Re: If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=jaybillionaire post=50357325 [/quote]

Hmm... not sure... undecided
You may need to provide a little more detail...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Do You Feel Comfortable Having Sex With Girls In Their House / Girl Opens Christmas Present She Gave To Boy When She Dumped Him In 1971 / Leaked Sex Video Of Lekki Pastor Apostle Chris, Who Said Naira Marley Is A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.