Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (37215 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Otutu1(m): 12:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Buhari thanks
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by plaetton: 5:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

You are still being unnecessarily emotional about it.

Any person who doesn't get emotional, even to the point of tears, in seeing these gory images, this evil , is less than human, .. and that is what you are.

Pls , pls, stop assaulting our sensibilities ?

What are you ? shocked
Which planet do you come from ?

I really pity the unfortunate humans who know you , and interact with you daily.

15 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by abbeyty(m): 5:52am On Oct 20, 2016
plaetton:

Any person who doesn't get emotional, even to the point of tears, in seeing these gory images, this evil , is less than human, .. and that is what you are.

Pls , pls, stop assaulting our sensibilities ?

What are you ? shocked
Which planet do you come from ?

I really pity the unfortunate humans who know you , and interact with you daily.

i bet that guy can do worse than this,if you are not happy with your employer treatment just leave the job and look for something else instead of ending her/his life in this barbaric way

5 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Teespice(f): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.

even at that

it is unjustifiable.
if she's a terrorist, he would have quit the job.

you are indirectly supporting the driver's actions, that you said the driver is accursed is of no consequence.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by benega: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.
nonsense talk

4 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by oatzeal(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
lalasticlala , good day
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by coalcoal1(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Banter1(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
I'm really sad and mad right now! why? RIP ma.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Sijo01(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Why are some human thia heartless for goodness sake.

You tied her hands, legs and blindfold her, then buried her alive. What did she do that you guys couldn't forgive her.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

If your employer is a terrorist, you steal, rape, and then kill her?

I never knew that was the recourse to make in such circumstance, more so, as the door is always open for an employee.

Thanks for the expose.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

So if your Boss is mean to you, it justifies raping and killing them? undecided Why not just quit? undecided

Like seriously!?

And just so you know, it is not always true. Even the nicest of bosses still get fhucked over by their employees. INFACT, the nicer you are, the more likely you are to be taken for a ride by your workers.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by doveda: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
I have seen, read and heard enough human atrocities to know that humanity is a joke.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
doveda:
I have seen, read and heard enough human atrocities to know that humanity is a joke.

Humanity is not a joke..

What this shows you is that we all are capable of extreme evil given the right motivation.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2016
Man is so unkind to mankind
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by saaedlee: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
All these yeye bloggers, fake story
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by ccffwx: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
You are clearly a child talking trash. Even if she killed your mother, it doesn't justify what was done to her. Crime is crime. Talking about people not knowing you, they guessed whom you are from what you have written.
Tremor007:

Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Neddstark: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

You must be very proliflic in silliness for you make such assumptions over a woman who was brutally raped and murdered. Eve if she were cruel to her staff, she doesn't deserve to be raped, talkless of murdered and buried like an animal. Opinions like your need no audience at all.

May the soul of the woman finally find rest

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by twinskenny(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2016
Wow
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by ocheejemb: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Is your head correct like this? So if someone is mean to staff, they deserve to be raped and murdered?? WTF is wrong with you.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by oweniwe(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
This video has been online before nah. ...

About 3 years ago

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls we need more details. The name of the woman, school, driver and the area in Abj where this issue took place. This wickedness

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Iny3(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Omohjick:

And what if the woman is wicked, is she not the owner of her company? It means you can do the same too.
I wonder why a lady will say such..."Is She Not The Owner Of Her Company?" Meaning,u cn do worse...I'm almost certain dat lady had same mindset of urs,tinkin she can do watever she likes cos she z d BOSS....Change ur ways and reason properly.In as much as it is not right to take a fellow beings life,thots like urs translate to actions and as such there is a rebound prompting ur employees to take laws into their hands.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by rouge007: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

This is a very flimsy, insensitive excuse for the murder of the woman. It is not slavery, if u don't like your employer find another job. Haba
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
ggadayum, she must have been very wicked for GOD to give her that judgement shocked
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2016
if I'm opportune to be law enforcer I won't even give you chance to confess I will just waste all the loaded magazine in your skull...

what a world those guys in khaki are even soft to them
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though

List 5 possible things this woman may have done to her driver that would 'WARRANT' this type of treatment..

Fire away when ready.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by chinanu123(f): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

What!

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Molly1991(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
yeah this happened in Gwagwalada and one of the popular school.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by greggng: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though

I know they will cruxify you for stating the obvious. The same way some of them attend churches on Sunday and on Monday they re monsters in their daily activities. However taking the law into their hands is not ideal in a civilised society. Like I ve always said, if you don't like the condition of service please leave in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MancityRiversU: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2016
dealslip:

What else could she have done other than owing them salaries. You have a very wicked mind. You don't need to confirm the evil in you by carrying cutlass. Evil resides in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs / Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.