Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (37248 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Paddy247:
@ Tremor007

Really?? you have an evil mind. There's no rationale behind the guys' action. From your comments above, it could be safely assumed that you're being severely maltreated at ur workplace. Well, since you have all the time to come here and spew trash, it shows ur employer doesn't have a gun pointed at ur head to work for him. You might as well quit and find somewhere else before you go and replicate this barbaric act.

Don't mind the fool. He should just quit instead of hating.

Evil man.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
yeah those are very weak reasons to kill. love ? money ? revenge ? . well i can understand killing someone trying to kill you. thats the only rational one.

I invoke mynd44.

Do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by delishpot: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by zeongeon: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
That's why I like Indonesia, these people should be sentenced to death...Indonesia approves of death sentence and castration for rapist.

www.nairaland.com/3415938/indonesia-approves-death-penalty-chemical
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Henryadaku(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

And the fool still dey talk......sometimes I wish I fit lay my hand on your type....I will club you castrate you poisi5 you stab you electrocute you hurt you in many ways that have not being invented........dimwit
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MurderX: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
oweniwe:
This video has been online before nah. ...

About 3 years ago

THIS VIDEO DOES NOT RELATE WITH THE STORY. THE VIDEO IS ABOUT A YOUNG LADY RAPED AND BURIED IN DELTA STATE, IT WAS RELEASED ABOUT 3YRS AGO. NOTICE THE VEGETATION IS IN THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOLDIERS ARE WEARING LIFE VESTS.

DESPARATE BLOGGERS.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MurderX: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
oweniwe:
This video has been online before nah. ...

About 3 years ago

THIS VIDEO DOES NOT RELATE WITH THE STORY. THE VIDEO IS ABOUT A YOUNG LADY RAPED AND BURIED IN DELTA OR RIVERS STATE, IT WAS RELEASED ABOUT 3YRS AGO. NOTICE THE VEGETATION IS IN THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOLDIERS ARE WEARING LIFE VESTS.

DESPARATE BLOGGERS.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by delishpot: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Gudfrie:

Op this story could be true but the video is not the true videos that potray the story. This video is a videeo of a girl who was kidnapped and buried alive sometimes around early 2015.so Op get ur facts right before posting

Vanguard carried it . Its quite an old story but the shock is fresh in the hearts of sane people
https://www.google.rs/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/driver-masterminds-kidnap-murder-employer/amp/?client=ms-android-samsung&espv=1

That is the full gist.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by jnizzle(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a lie na.....this vid came out abt 2yrs ago......it happened in bayelsa.......she was raped, killed nd buried by 3 guys bcus she refused advances made to her by one of dem
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by DarkRed(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Damn...those guys are heartless!
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Iny3(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Omohjick:

It means you can kill your boss too. I'm an employee too and will never think of killing boss just because she's strict or something...I will rather quit the job instead of killing. I will watch out for your contact here on Nairaland or possibly the person u r working for before you kill then too. Useless set of people please SSS take note of one killer in this forum o
hahahahahaha....Its a pity u lack understanding..I never commended the guys.u put up a very unwise statement "Is it not her company"...Meaning she can do wateva she likes with her workers.Learn how to talk girl,I never threw insults @ you
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by skfa1: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Don't kill ur boss pls,the best is to resign. Secondly,the way the bosses treats employee in Nigeria is not good. When I found myself in this position for the first time in my life,I resigned and went back abroad. I weep for the people I left in that company that has no where to run to,my heart also goes out to Nigerians going through all these. Those who knows what I'm saying will understand what I mean. Finally,my point still remains that, if ur boss treats u bad, pls resign or find ur way out peacefully. Thank u.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2016
skfa1:
Don't kill ur boss pls,the best is to resign. Secondly,the way the bosses treats employee in Nigeria is not good. When I found myself in this position for the first time in my life,I resigned and went back abroad. I weep for the people I left in that company that has no where to run to,my heart also goes out to Nigerians going through all these. Those who knows what I'm saying will understand what I mean. Finally,my point still remains that, if ur boss treats u bad, pls resign or find ur way out peacefully. Thank u.
God bless you bro for being truthful at least from your hearts. Many folks are probably too emotional to understand how the system works. Personally if I am maltreated in a company I will rather resign than do anything else but in your own case you had a choice of going abroad but what about others who dont have a choice? Many employers behave like demons to their employees this is my position and you captured that well.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by andyanders: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tremor007:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Before you curse the driver (of course he is accursed already) check it, that woman must have been a "terrorist" to her staff. Too many wicked employers around this should serve as lessons.

May you die a painful death. Your death will be more painful than the woman's death. The forces that be MUST not spare you and the spirit of the dead woman must come after you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.