Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) (37263 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by millhouse: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Nigerians.. What a people!
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by fairygeh(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though
Ooooo ,Just shut up already, you this monster.I feel like giving you a serious slap for even trying to justify the rubbish you posted.what could she have done to deserve this.?no amount of wickedness(so far as she hasn't killed before) should warrant this treatment,that means you can also do such.

I am sure you are the killer,if not,you won't be here justifying this inhumanity of man to man.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by mii4u(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
How do u mean? Even if she is a terrorist, it's her money , it's her school, the best one can do is to quit working for her, she doesn't deserve that kind mind of death at all.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

You are still being unnecessarily emotional about it. Its like you slapping me and you expect my reactions to your slap to be another slap no I may come for you with a knife or whatever my message is don't maltreat your staff. It could be you tomorrow dear.

Yes, if someone gives you a slap, or provokes you, the person is actually within his right to expect only a COMMENSURATE response from you. As at the moment of typing this, this is the position of the Nigerian law: to use provocation as a defence for a crime, you must have responded commensurately/reasonably.

Now, the question that begs to be answered is: what on earth, under the earth, and in the heavens, could this woman have done to her driver and his friends to warrant being robbed, raped and killed?

I anticipate your answer.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by exlink10(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Jesu
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by kolaish(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you can never come to the light of my submission. Damn too emotional being if only you know what this Proprietress are capable of siung undecided if only you knew what she might have done to warrant this. You are free to call me unprintable names though
NO MATTER HOW WICKED THE COMPANY OWNER MAY BE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE JUSTIFICATION OF THIS CRIME. YOUR COMMENTS IS INHUMAN AND DEGRADING.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by chinanu123(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
oatzeal:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oK0z73kLLc0/WAfjOKH7LEI/AAAAAAAAVis/-xHjAkHC8PobjN1OomnyFo-WclFvC16fQCLcB/s640/School%2BOwner%2BKidnapped%252C%2BDuped%252C%2BRaped%2BAnd%2BBurried%2BAlive%2BBy%2BHer%2BDriver%2BIn%2BAbuja.jpg[/img]

This woman was kidnapped by her driver & some of his friends. They collected a huge amount of money from her, rapped her and buried her alive.

She owned one of the biggest schools in Abuja.

The world is coming to an end.

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX2KCJG1IEs

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/10/video-school-owner-kidnapped-duped.html

Nnamdi kanu may be right after all.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by calabardick(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Are you a cultist?

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by saintkel(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
Mentcee:
God have mercy.

Rip.
Can't even wish Buhari dead like this!
Bros let's be careful d way we talk,"I wish death on nobody cos dia's no coming back from d dead"..... BIG
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by DonCortino: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Useless bloggers! This video is old na about 2yrs old sef. And it happened somewhere in delta state, warri to b precise.

When does dry abuja have such soft sand that u can dig with bare hands? And d soldiers are all wearing life jacket indicating its in a river/sea area.

Seun, mods this video does not correlate to d story o! Stop pushing fake news to the front page.

Fake news! Fake news!! Fake news!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by dilini(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Chai! @Tremor007... dem go bash you today. You never know anything. So you been dey support wetin those depraved, evil-trotting knuckle-heads do that woman abi? Tread softly with your words on nairaland or else... Secret service plenty for here o!

My 2cents sha...

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2016
greggng:

I know they will cruxify you for stating the obvious. The same way some of them attend churches on Sunday and on Monday they re monsters in their daily activities. However taking the law into their hands is not ideal in a civilised society. Like I ve always said, if you don't like the condition of service please leave in peace
My bro thanks for ur understanding as for me I av no apology to make to those cussing what I can pick here is to be careful the way I treat my employees. You wondered cases of house helps poisoning their masters and killing an entire household as a result of maltreatments especially from the women in the house. I have picked the lessons to be learnt here. Too many emotional clowns here. I av stated it that I really felt for her but we have no way of addressing the reactions of people we have hurt
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Humanity is not a joke..

What this shows you is that we all are capable of extreme evil given the right motivation.
speak for yasef brah. i am not capable of any kind of evil

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

Its a pity you don't know me. As much as I felt for her I av my reasons for what I said these employers are the reasons their employees misbehave through their maltreatments to people who work for them I thought you folks will pick the lessons learnt but you are busy raining insults keep it up. Reality is what you are looking at here. I have picked the lessons.

you are definitely capable of such ....... demon in human form . For you to type this shows the kind of person and heart you have .
Just listen to your evil way of thinking , she must have deserve it . Seriously your case is beyond help if you think there is any justification for such evil .

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Gshun: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
you are a mad man
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
What a wicked world! It is full of hate and evils.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Paddy247: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2016
@ Tremor007

Really?? you have an evil mind. There's no rationale behind the guys' action. From your comments above, it could be safely assumed that you're being severely maltreated at ur workplace. Well, since you have all the time to come here and spew trash, it shows ur employer doesn't have a gun pointed at ur head to work for him. You might as well quit and find somewhere else before you go and replicate this barbaric act.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
fairygeh:

Ooooo ,Just shut up already, you this monster.I feel like giving you a serious slap for even trying to justify the rubbish you posted.what could she have done to deserve this.?no amount of wickedness(so far as she hasn't killed before) should warrant this treatment,that means you can also do such.

I am sure you are the killer,if not,you won't be here justifying this inhumanity of man to man.
I am not a killer dear don't judge me just go back and read my posts on the front page. You are too beautiful to slap me all I have for you is nothing but LOVE!
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by HydrogenPanther: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
The story is old and fake.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by MadCow1: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
speak for yasef brah. i am not capable of any kind of evil

Lol..

Keep telling yourself this lie fam. grin grin

What I told you is the reality of life. You are not a killer not because you can't kill, but because you have not found a reason(motivation) strong enough for you to kill.. #Period.

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Shaka!!!
How far now? na ur boy dey hail you o. Achiever's Lodge Alumnus
oatzeal:
devilish driver
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by emmydollars4life(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

does it mean your future are tie to her accomplishment, can't you leave her work and leave life you cannot provide, are we sure you are not the driver self, God punish you for supporting this wicked act.

8 Likes

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Skenge98: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Tremor007:

you must have been among those that commit the crime

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by sukkot: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

Keep telling yourself this lie fam. grin grin

What I told you is the reality of life. You are not a killer not because you can't kill, but because you have not found a reason(motivation) strong enough for you to kill.. #Period.
speak for yasef loco. there is no reason strong enough for me to kill lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2016
dilini:
Chai! @Tremor007... dem go bash you today. You never know anything. So you been dey support wetin those depraved, evil-trotting knuckle-heads do that woman abi? Tread softly with your words on nairaland or else... Secret service plenty for here o!

My 2cents sha...
Lol. I warned the idiot . Him still dey get mouth.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Tremor007: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Gaborone:

Yes, if someone gives you a slap, or provokes you, the person is actually within his right to expect only a COMMENSURATE response from you. As at the moment of typing this, this is the position of the Nigerian law: to use provocation as a defence for a crime, you must have responded commensurately/reasonably.

Now, the question that begs to be answered is: what on earth, under the earth, and in the heavens, could this woman have done to her driver and his friends to warrant being robbed, raped and killed?

I anticipate your answer.

Thanks.
I av already addressed this that we have no way of addressing or anticipating the retaliatory response of people we have one way or the other hurt. For the fact that you slapped me does not necessarily mean I will slap you back I may hit you with a stick, wound you fatally or just walk way - this is human nature for you dear.
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by Ranchhoddas: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
speak for yasef loco. there is no reason strong enough for me to kill lipsrsealed grin
Not even self-defence or defence of loved ones?
Re: Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Did she die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.