Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice (16163 Views)

Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot / Queen Somma Onyinye Ilechukwu's Body-Paint Birthday Photos / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by japhmanuel: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Genius grin
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Sensie(f): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Avalon316:

Na the big tummy of the naija babe will mess it up

Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Richiy(f): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Imagine guys painting their big black dick with blue colour and walking nakked....u will tell me ladies won't get wet seeing it on d road. let's stop deceiving ourselves......Everyone knows throwing out a banana peel will make a person trip and willl litter places.... which is easier or reasonable: blaming the person who trips for falling or condemning people from throwing out banana peel? dis is jst common sense

I am tempted to laugh. If you think ladies will get wet by seeing that, you do have an overactive imagination.
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

Why do men like to see themselves as uncontrollable species? What is it? I have asked myself so many times. Are men truly uncontrollable or is it just this generation.

Oya go and touch her bum bum na

Generalize much? I tell you say I lack control? undecided
Re: Woman Wore Body Paint Instead Of Clothes For A Day To See If Anyone Would Notice by FreeSpirited: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

I am tempted to laugh. If you think ladies will get wet by seeing that, you do have an overactive imagination.
Take it or leave it...its a form of subtle psychological sexual abuse. it should be frown on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs / Men Are Going Crazy Over This Nigerian Lady’s Instagram Photos / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.