Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise (1431 Views)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / Ladies, Will Your Love For A Guy Reduce If You Find Out He Has A Small D1ck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by 9jayes: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2017
I'm contemplating on it rit now cos of love, she has my name written on her left boob cos that's d boob I suck most
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Nairaland romance section is now boring af.. Damn!! undecided
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Afriifa(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
I pity u
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Lionbite(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2017
What if you guys break-up?
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

sure op... U can... Juz don't forget to share here on NL... We all wanna see the result cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Venusman(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2017
That is a very good idea, I could have taught of that sha. I did my mine on my scrotum sac. please do it. that's the only way you can prove you love her and she will love you die when she eventually fines out. That is a very good idea, I could have taught of that sha. I did my mine on my scrotum sac. please do it. that's the only way you can prove you love her and she will love you die when she eventually fines out. That is a very good idea, I could have taught of that sha. I did my mine on my scrotum sac. please do it. that's the only way you can prove you love her and she will love you die when she eventually fines out.
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by niyilagun(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Go ahead and do it,when she leave you don't come back here again to ask for assist if you don't want trouble.
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by obiorathesubtle: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2017
I drew mine inside my stomach.. she can cook very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2017
BreadandBeans:
True talk.
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by pointblank247(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2017
what should we do when mad poeple take over nairaland completly?
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by J3RK: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Lord! Where do all this Vermins keep crawling out from??

1 Like

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by dikeigbo2(m): 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Just see somebody pikin, grin grin grin .apologies to those cocks slaughtered on your birthday grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by 9jayes: 11:22am On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
Lord! Where do all this Vermins keep crawling out from??
no comment ur moniker have spoken
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Elshahzad: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2017
"I pity U
LOL
Me dey pity U
b4 U go psycha and ur name go dey General Records lyk CDQ"
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by J3RK: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
9jayes:

no comment ur moniker have spoken
.. To think ur Mother is somewhere heaping prayers on your head #SadFace

1 Like

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Gladiator1: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017
OP, good move... I'm solidly behind u. U can even draw d tattoo in ur semen
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
Here's a better idea.

Just cut your D and donate it to your neighbor suffering from erectile dysfunction. OK?

Don't try that shii
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by 9jayes: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
AfroSisi:
Here's a better idea.

Just cut your D and donate it to your neighbor suffering from erectile dysfunction. OK?

Don't try that shii
Thanks, ur dp tho
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by mindful01: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Do it quickly
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by LoveDecay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's better on your forehead .... fuc|king low life
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:
^ This
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by Greenbullet(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Op search on Google. New IDGAF STYLE.

Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by 9jayes: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Greenbullet:
Op search on Google. New IDGAF STYLE.
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by 9jayes: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2017
LoveDecay:
It's better on your forehead .... fuc|king low life
do u agree dacblogger?
Re: I Want To Tattoo Her Name On My D1ck Pls Advise by dacblogger: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2017
9jayes:

do u agree dacblogger?
It's none of my biz...it is your body,so feel free to draw it anywhere .

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Getting Confused. / Romantic Story - The Intern And Hernew Boss (an Erotic Love Story - 18+) / B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.