Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (78606 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by eflintsone(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided
this is not a northern culture bro ... Its an islamic culture ,
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by glossy6(f): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
eyeview:
These people have been in power for majority of the time and yet illiteracy, ignorance and poverty still pervade majority of their land and people.
It simply shows that their leaders are just using them for their selfish gains

Who said so? They are the most educated tongue tongue tongue

They are calling her a prostitute already, that's the only insult they know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ajibel:
Wtf is "shark hands"

One said "shecking of hands"
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by eflintsone(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Many many here claiming northerners are illiterates, i think anyone who thinks women shaking hands with anoda man is a taboo in hausa land is the biggest illiterate cos its a clear islamic thing not hausa thing ... Notice all that criticised aisha are muslims ... If any of you have stayed in the north u wil knw wah am talking about
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by enitey(f): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
No be only 'shark'.........na 'whale'
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sidnen: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
eflintsone:
Many many here claiming northerners are illiterates, i think anyone who thinks women shaking hands with anoda man is a taboo in hausa land is the biggest illiterate cos its a clear islamic thing not hausa thing ... Notice all that criticised aisha are muslims ... If any of you have stayed in the north u wil knw wah am talking about
You are right bro, this ish has more to do with islam than the whole north, but hey this is Nigeria where everybody from the north is a muslim and everybody from the south is a christian.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by biggy26: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
EternalTruths:
Northerners and illiteracy grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by winj3: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Islam and civilization cannot be in the same room.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by winj3: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
eflintsone:
this is not a northern culture bro ... Its an islamic culture ,

Majority of North = islamic mentality
Northern (majority) Culture = islamic culture = poo
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
sissoko22:
It's unfortunate that alot of people from South east seem not to understand that many ethnic groups are found in in the north especially in the middle belt or North Central if you like, for instance the Igala's and Nope's are predominantly Muslims. I'll not mention SS bcoz they're reserved when it comes to travelling, few I've met are from Edo & cross river state and are very honest, friendly & appreciate life. You lots need to travel and study a bit more rather than believing in rumours before passing judgement. My stand on ipob(instead of Ibo's) been hateful and discriminating is true.
So the south easterners are the least traveled folks in Naija? Who knew!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
sidnen:

I am a Christian from the North and I am telling you today that the " shecking of mans" ish is an Islamic thing.
NOT northern culture.
I am even trying to defend u northeners , northerners una dey on una own.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by b5ive(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
OMG, northerners are big disappoinment to the present day social media orientation. She's a socio-political figure and it's expected of her to receive whatever is been given to her with a simple handshake. What if she had to give him a hug,pls u guys shld just keep ur hypocritical life style to yourselves. Smellos. Spits on dem.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
And these are the same folks that would kill unbelievers for alleged blasphemy? Northern leaders and elites invented and manufactured this kind barbarism and intolerance. As we are talking now, about 11m kids aren't enrolled in school in the north. Imagine how they would react when they turn to adults.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Youngzedd:
Why can't this kids use a normal phone font.

What's the benefit of uploading a screenshot you only preferred. Better keep your updates to yourself.
[s]
Youngzedd:

What's the benefit of uploading a screenshot you only preferred. Better keep your updates to yourself.
[/s]
Youngzedd:

these not this, yet you will be dissing abokis.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
adconline:
And these are the same folks that would kill unbelievers for alleged blasphemy? Northern leaders and elites invented and manufactured this kind barbarism and intolerance. As we are talking now, about 11m kids aren't enrolled in school in the north. Imagine how they would react when they turn to adults.
how many kids are not enrolled in the south.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by 99foxxy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Imagine the blind trying to lead someone with full sight... Why in God's name would one be subjected by religion?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by adconline(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
how many kids are not enrolled in the south.
You keep ignoring facts in trying to be willfully ignorant. Check child illiteracy state by and you will come back for a debate. The blantant denial from folks like you without countering with verifiable facts is the more reason why these problems will linger.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sidnen: 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
I am even trying to defend u northeners , northerners una dey on una own.
Tnx 4 defending
I was just trying to let you that northerners have nothing against women shaking men rather it is an Islamic thing.
Not everyone up here is a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Adeolu4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
All dis illiterate shawat d h**l is rong wit dat. If dey find dem self in dat situation am sure dey will do more dan
dat
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by freedom96: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

You don't need to generalize.Are u saying all the people from your place can spell "shake" correctly?Illiterates are every where and so are bigots.I hope you aren't one.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Gliding(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
goldiam:
Why are Nigerian bloggers like this, why giving attention to something not worthy of it. How many northerns in that post criticised her and how many applauded her. cmon it's high time this bloggers are put in check. They have done more harm in trying to dent Islam than any other thing I have ever come across.I don't need to be a Muslim to know that at times the media is not being fair when it comes to report about that religion.

Does Islam forbid her to shake a male?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Ezekiel68(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Modafuckers will talk
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by HIScraziness(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
freedom96:
You don't need to generalize.Are u saying all the people from your place can spell "shake" correctly?Illiterates are every where and so are bigots.I hope you aren't one.

I was gonna reply like a gentle man which I am of course but had to take a pause at that after sighting you calling me out on some thread where Hausa guy had a first class in engineering..... Well, I'm just gonna ignore you undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by freedom96: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

I was gonna reply like a gentle man which I am of course but had to take a pause at that after sighting you calling me out on some thread where Hausa guy had a first class in engineering..... Well, I'm just gonna ignore you undecided
cheesy I've won.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by HIScraziness(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
freedom96:
cheesy I've won.

Lol..... You make me laugh grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by freedom96: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

Lol..... You make me laugh grin
Good.Dont ascribe a certain ill-manner to a particular region or people next time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by meccuno: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
How did Lord Lugard scam the southerners to join them with savages is what i need to study
he gave them mirrors and chocolate.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
goldiam:
Why are Nigerian bloggers like this, why giving attention to something not worthy of it. How many northerns in that post criticised her and how many applauded her. cmon it's high time this bloggers are put in check. They have done more harm in trying to dent Islam than any other thing I have ever come across.I don't need to be a Muslim to know that at times the media is not being fair when it comes to report about that religion.

E Pain am
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
DjAduba:
Quote a verse of the Bible that says Brother shake, hug ur neighbors and tell the u are blessed. like Pastors do say in churches.

there's time dedicated to shaking of hands and greetings with everyone around you in the church, so christianity doesn't discriminate
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by davibid: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Don't blame them for using shark in the place of shake

If they pronounce people as feple what do you expect from them

You don't know that northerners are the reason why passing English and maths is compulsory in Nigeria grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
The real intolerant people in Nigeria are the so called christians. who told you mofos that islam is against education. I am a southerner, do you fools ever think there arent thousands of educated doctors, professionals in the north. The south is more educated than the North no doubt but you fools use the opportunity to take a dig at muslims. You fools aren't more educated than muslims. It is against the Northern culture for a married woman to shake a man not her husband, i am not pertubed since your women hug men that arent their husbands and from there they sleep with one another.

I'm not understanding?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by sunshineV(f): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:

as in I'm shaking my head rn, gosh so annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.