Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos (78634 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Moslems and hypocrisy is like 5 & 6.....can't they leave Aisha alone for heavens sake.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by rusher14: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
JohnieWalker:

shut up jare..
.cmon youth service
I was born, bred and still in the north..

Its forbidden for ardent followers of Islam

If I yab you now you would say I'm oppressing you because of your handicap.

Be careful.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by gurunlocker: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2016
I keep saying Northerners are the problem of this country, they are stack illiterate... backward people..... The sad thing is, they rule the country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by HIScraziness(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

They are reflecting their ignorance tho but Aisha exposed herself to unnecessary criticism out of her 'uncultured' comment recently on her husband. Hilary Clinton did not do that for Clinton when he was facing the tribulation of Lewinsky, the case that would have nailed him finally.

Bruh you really can't say what prompted Aisha to do what she did. Maybe she had a deal with buhari before the elections or would we say buhari had it coming?? Most women will never go against their husband even though he is the most cruel person ever known to man but believe me if a woman isn't getting it from her husband, she's bound to drag him to the ground!! I'm not justifying her action though, I just think there might something wrong with their marriage/relationship to have made her say that in the interview

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by ifenes(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Islam, hard core Christianity are a huge set backs for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
obailala:
The sheer backwardness in northern Nigeria is alarmingly alarming. Just imagine the crude mentality of some humans? undecided

My brother, If I say I understand, I go say na lie. Ahan, just to shake hand? I think this religion is the most hypocritical of all. If she no wear something to cover her body, them go say Islam rejects that, this is absurd and madness. I don't understand this religion. I simply don't.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Okeikpu(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2016
In your next world
Don't marry a mu slim tongue
Cos they wud keep you inda kitchen n the other room all the rest of ya God giving life cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by dilini(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2016
goldiam:
Why are Nigerian bloggers like this, why giving attention to something not worthy of it. How many northerns in that post criticised her and how many applauded her. cmon it's high time this bloggers are put in check. They have done more harm in trying to dent Islam than any other thing I have ever come across.I don't need to be a Muslim to know that at times the media is not being fair when it comes to report about that religion.

Wetin this one dey talk sef? Can't you read between the lines of those post?

My 2cents sha...
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by skydeexie(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
Back to the 14th Century People! This is the kind of life and backwardness they want to impose on us at all cost.

[size=13pt]If it is wrong for the First Lady to shake hands with her host, why is it right for Mr. President to shake Angela Merkel's hands in Germany?[/size]
Hypocrites all through. Please help me tell them religion does NOT forbid courtesy!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
If all these northerners are this foolish, how do they access internet then? I mean with their uneducated mindset, one should think they are unaware of the existence of internet.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by dadabashua1(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
O God..... the north is a serious set back to Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by jayboy17(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
How du u ppl expekt her to greet d man now?!!... Northerners sha ignorance no go kill dem
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Soldiercole(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
modsfucker:
The wife of President, Aisha Buhari posted a picture of her, in handshake with a man in Belgium. As expected, northerners descended on her. See comments in the pics.
Is ok weldone ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by jayboy17(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Moslems and hypocrisy is like 5 & 6.....can't they leave Aisha alone for heavens sake.

u are a retarded Christian human being...
wahz Islam in dz 1 now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by highwaist: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
Some people brain belongs to other room.what's wrong in shaking with opposite sex
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by DjAduba(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2016
"It is better that a steel metal is driven into your forehead than to touch the palm of an unknown woman/Lady" - Prophet Mohammad(SAW)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
The stupidity of some people in the name of religion is scary. Is handshake not beta Dan child marriage, rape, killing whc is acceptable to your so called god?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by DjAduba(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2016
highwaist:
Some people brain belongs to other room.what's wrong in shaking with opposite sex
Quote a verse of the Bible that says Brother shake, hug ur neighbors and tell the u are blessed. like Pastors do say in churches.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by MattFreeman007(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahahahahaha...my abokii friends don turn shaking of hand to ''Shark'', abeg, una wan turn Aisha to Jona, wey "'Shark"' Swallow.? Hahahahahaha.... this one sweet me pass '' i warned u not to shark mans hands''' hahahaha, Bros Abeg Go Back To Adult School Abeg, Almajiri still dey ur body..!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Annalise(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2016
The only thing I learnt from this post is that most Nigerians cannot spell SHAKE. No b only shark. Na walrus.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by calabardick(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2016
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided

Their brain needs remodeling, but don't forget it's all about the religion of peace

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Gwazah(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Thank God she was not forced.
Transformer things on point if u are not satisfied.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by henrybomb(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2016
I still dont understand this
dont-shake-hands-with-men syndrome,will you get pregnant by doing that?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by eezomatic: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
EternalTruths:
Northerners and illiteracy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by nyabinghi(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2016
The real intolerant people in Nigeria are the so called christians. who told you mofos that islam is against education. I am a southerner, do you fools ever think there arent thousands of educated doctors, professionals in the north. The south is more educated than the North no doubt but you fools use the opportunity to take a dig at muslims. You fools aren't more educated than muslims. It is against the Northern culture for a married woman to shake a man not her husband, i am not pertubed since your women hug men that arent their husbands and from there they sleep with one another.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by chachanga: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2016
eyeview:
These people have been in power for majority of the time and yet illiteracy, ignorance and poverty still pervade majority of their land and people.
It simply shows that their leaders are just using them for their selfish gains

Those leaders were the same inglorious bastards that milked the resources of the S.S and lived large off the efforts of the other regions for decades now.

Yet, its the same North that's shying away from true federalism, rule of law and corporate justice.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Boyooosa:

They are reflecting their ignorance tho but Aisha exposed herself to unnecessary criticism out of her 'uncultured' comment recently on her husband. Hilary Clinton did not do that for Clinton when he was facing the tribulation of Lewinsky, the case that would have nailed him finally.

You just spoke my mind, she went too far with that her interview, it actually shows she has no regard for her husband!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Mosb(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
one even ssaid mans
HIScraziness:
These abokis really need to get to school ASAP or rather stop using any social media, mahn!! The majority of them can't even spell "shake" correctly grin

One even typed " don't shark his hand" seriously?? undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Bunch of ancient savages!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
evrione jst talking off point
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by Okeikpu(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2016
The woman way oyibo pple blypp every time she travel
Na im some useless boko haram members dey complain of handshake grin
And Buhari tiny stick has stop working over 15ysr ago sad
And the woman is very young n seksy
Re: Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos by DazzlinPearl(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2016
mtcheew..So people are now concentrating on the first lady. What she does, says, wears. and all those people making all those 'shark'y comments, i thought Nigerians are much more advanced than all these.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Soldiers Kill Ifeanyi Obi, Parade His Corpse As Unknown Gunman / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.