Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (7171 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

lolssss.. bae, those ones are even outdated..

it is now "the kardashians" that is wrecking havoc..
Lol... i want to believe our ladies are smart enough not to believe in that fake ass family.
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you and traphedges better not derail my thread with your saarcastic dramas..

this traphedges must be a lazy sombori.. you wom't read something that will benefit you now..

but you can read tosyne23much's "10 ways to spread your legs for a guy" even if it is a novel..

just joking sweerry!!

enjoy!!

Lols.. TF am a bwoi!

And am not fvcking jobless cool
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols.. TF am a bwoi!

And am not fvcking jobless cool

wtf!!

so.. you one of 'em misleading us on this forum.. good to know..

trapqueen77 come and carry your traphedges oo and your oil... we have no use for 'em grin
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol... i want to believe our ladies are smart enough not to believe in that fake ass family.

unfortunately.. they are not..

riding every dick to be able to live large.. rock designers.. all vanity!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol.. now you know...

But I don't trust easily...so how do I trust you with an investment portfolio??

a trial will convince you.. drop your bb pin.. i'd contact you
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by TrapHedges(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

wtf!!

so.. you one of 'em misleading us on this forum.. good to know..

trapqueen77 come and carry your traphedges oo and your oil... we have no use for 'em grin

Lol ain't deceiving no body.. grin
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Joe171(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2016
exactly what I tell my friends, you see a girl with nice features and you want to go for her. I can't go for a girl who cannot challenge me mentally, I want to argue or converse with a lady and at the end I learn from her. not all these boobs and hips without brains ladies. some don't even know what it means to think logically, even the so called virgins what do they have to offer after that tear and blood? emotional blackmail sets in afterwards since they no longer interest the guy.
*this doesn't apply to all ladies though*
but to all those pwettyposhbossladychick girls.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

a trial will convince you.. drop your bb pin.. i'd contact you
Lol...
I can't.. it is personal...
Else you send me a mail...
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Jaylite10(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2016
Hey guys, op is making sence unless u ar so stupidò to undastand d real life an d náked truth.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by graceey27: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2016
good
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by moiaimi(f): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol...
I can't.. it is personal...
Else you send me a mail...
done
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
EXTRA OIL,EXTRA OIL
I'll stay if she'll channel all those extra oil into her pussy cheesy
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

done
Will reply later please...
I am on transit now to lag..
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by malikombi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
A lot of ladies complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused to give them sex, some are even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guys.

Let me be very blunt here. Virginity may not be the real reason the guys go away. Yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they
don’t get it, they walk away. The problem may not be with the virginity or the sex. The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and foolish were virgins; the other five were not refused from seeing the bridegroom because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity, but because they were foolish; they were called foolish because they had no EXTRA OIL.

Most ladies don’t have any EXTRA OIL to sustain any relationship. While many brag about their virginity, that is all they have to offer, they forget that virginity ends the night after the wedding, but EXTRA OIL is what will keep the marriage going.

If a man asks a lady for sex and she says NO,the man can walk away if what he really wanted was sex and also, if that is all he thinks the lady can offer him. A man may not come to a lady for
sex but along the line, he may be tempted to ask
for sex, if the lady turns him down, the man may still stay in the relationship, if he sees
other things that are valuable to him but if he doesn’t, he may walk away.

Before you think guys are walking away because you are a virgin, look inwardly. Some ladies who brag about virginity are somewhat timid, some impolite, uncultured and aggressive.

Why would a guy stay with such a lady? Some
ladies do not have manners, some do not have
much upstairs, some are not social,
some are dull, and maybe the best thing they
have is their hips, nice backside, nice breast and
nice lips and so when a guy comes because
of all the physical shapes and wants sex, if he is
turned down, he walks away because there is
nothing else interesting about the lady.

Most men now are even scared of marrying such
virgins. Their fears prompt them to want to
test before they discuss marriage because many
ladies who got married as virgins have caused their husbands to be looking elsewhere because they are too naive on bed.

However, you don’t need to test to be sure she will be good, you can know a lady who will be good at home and bed by her decent conversation, by the level of knowledge acquired, by her quest/zest passion for knowledge and by God’s leading.

I know of many ladies who are still virgins, they
have great relationships, they have many friends
around them, you may not even know they
are still virgins unless they tell you. Do not break your virginity because a guy wants to walk away, unless you don’t have anything else to
offer in the relationship. It is not all about virginity, work to build up virtue. Virginity is good, but to your virginity, add knowledge, add Extra OIL….“And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith, virtue; and to virtue,
knowledge; And to knowledge, temperance; and
to temperance, patience; and to patience, godliness, And to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, charity.” 2Peter. 1:5-7.

Virginity or no virginity....

Ask yourself!!

Do you have any extra oil to sustain a relationship?

source: anthonia eghondore via daily times

please let's open up on our relationship issues here.. so we can find solutions to it.. don't be shy.. stay anonymous if you have to.. and guys, plesse dont mock us.. there is a lesson or two for you too..
Please where can I get the extra oil?
Mama Chile said she doesn't have

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by Samyj247: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
MzLarem:
Tell them! and they should also stop thinking life must be the way Telemundo and Zeeworld shows it. undecided
thank u sisi eko..I keep telling girls same thing all d time.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by okebrain: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice write up.
Re: Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) by timy22(f): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nice one op. Thanks for posting dz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / How Do I Approach Girls I Just Saw For The First Time / Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.