Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! (7065 Views)

Can't Go More Than Two Rounds.. / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by main24(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
You've reached therapy stage.
Go and seek professional help.

15 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
You need Jesus Christ..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Ocholu: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

You need deliverance. The kind of one that comes with better flogging. I strongly recommend one of these White Garment Churches. Make them beat shege comot your bald head. That sex demon must leave you.

Also, draw closer to God Almighty. Download Apostle Joshua Selman's sermon and immerse yourself in it.

May God Almighty help us all. Amen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by dawnomike(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Your problem is that you have no problem... The earlier you start avoiding all the temptations the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by illicit(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bigpapi: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bumarang:
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.

Ashawo boy

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by smadav(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
I feel you bro I actually have a cousin who is exactly like you, two days interval he must bring home a new girl for straf, he is well to do a millionaire own properties marry kwan wahalla, any pray about it and change ur circle of friends because I observed my cousin friends live the same life style with him which is unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by DroppingLiquid: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Jagermeister(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hence the Chinese saying; too much of good stuff is bad stuff!

The sanest advice here is to go back to the drawing board by staying away from sex and load up on vitamins...

But I know you won’t listen so, fvck yourself to a coma lol!

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Jagermeister(m): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ocholu:

You need deliverance. The kind of one that comes with better flogging. I strongly recommend one of these White Garment Churches. Make them beat shege comot your bald head. That sex demon must leave you.

Also, draw closer to God Almighty. Download Apostle Joshua Selman's sermon and immerse yourself in it.

My friend keep your “apostles” away from this...

The same apostles that have used apostic vibes to smash them up, both married and unmarried?

You want make apostle teach this man more terrible ways?
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by eddykaka(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
all these wanna bee nairaland yeyebrities, the boot never spoil from all the kicking?

21 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by WonderManly(m): 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
You see...

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please, go see a therapist and I strongly advice a male one. It's an addiction already and you have to consciously work on it and deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by DSC7: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Your village people don naked swear for you....

But don't worry you can still be redeemed...
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Lilsameey: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Op, learn to control your sexual urge.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Okiemute101: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
My nigga, congratulations!
You have found the solution to your problems because you have recognized it. This is a step to freedom. Just Stay calm on this one, it's a thing that will cost you much. Only discipline can get u out of this & not motivation. Addiction is just one silly bast**d. It never leaves so quick except for divine intervention. See, delete all those apps first, that's the first move! Manage your mind & guard your heart very well. I suggest u Find a girl you truly love & fear & present marriage proposal to her. Marry her ASAP & let her be your companion. But let the deliverance session happen before finding a girl. Infact, are u still truly OK financially? Trust me I can't relate cos sex with different girls for this long will kill your productivity financially.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Havesomesense(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have same problem. I want sex every blessed day.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Limassol(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Marketing Strategy just to legitimise a trump up story. Don't be fooled guys, inmessage could be a tinder look alike.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Richvibes1997: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
eddykaka:
all these wanna bee nairaland yeyebrities, the boot never spoil from all the kicking?

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Sucremaque: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
main24:
You've reached therapy stage.
Go and seek professional help.
grin
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
According to you, at 29yrs you are already baldheaded, no muscle mass, not handsome, so what exactly are the girls coming for? You say you stopped doing hook ups, so how come the women keep coming? It's simply because you welcome them and give them the greenlight. Believe me you are just sleeping around because you have never been a victim of STDs/dangers associated with a promiscuous lifestyle. The day you catch the unthinkable, you will see that you will run away from the sex you think you are addicted to. I read a similar story like yours, the guy thought he was addicted to sex, but when he caught an ailment, he stopped messing around, how come? Be wise and quit that bad lifestyle now before it's too late. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
You need Jesus Christ..
Jesus Christ or not if he ain't willing to change then no difference..you think Jesus Christ is gonna force him to change..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bro, you have high libido and it's normal for you to have sex. I'd advise you visit a therapist so as to manage your situation. It's not a spiritual problem. It's psychological and I know it's draining you mentally.

Visit a Shrink, not a spiritual house.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okiemute101:
You have found the solution to your problems because you have recognized it. This is a step to freedom. Just Stay calm on this one, it's a thing that will cost you much. Only discipline can get u out of this & not motivation. Addiction is just one silly bast**d. It never leaves so quick except for divine intervention. See, delete all those apps first, that's the first move! Manage your mind & guard your heart very well. I suggest u Find a girl you truly love & fear & present marriage proposal to her. Marry her ASAP & let her be your companion. But let the deliverance session happen before finding a girl. Infact, are u still truly OK financially? Trust me I can't relate cos sex with different girls for this long will kill your productivity financially.

Bro I don't even have the apps anymore, most of my current sex romps are from girls I have been with in the past, they usually just call me from nowhere and I find it impossible to even think or reason in that split second...I just find myself vibeing to the rythm of their sexual advances.

I have the most beautiful and angelic girlfriend in the world, but she is a workaholic and barely spends time at home. I can't bring myself to divulge this nasty corner of my life.

As for my businesses, they are all on automation and require almost no effort from my end to function. Think of seun and nairaland kind of setup. Thank you for the advices

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
[s]
Ocholu:

[/s]

TRASH! Spiritual my foot!

Moreover, go and tell Apostle Joshua to clear his name on the sex scandals up against him before trying to solve other's problem.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na he goat you be
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Okiemute101:

Marriage is not the solution to sexual addiction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
DSC7:
[s]Your village people don naked swear for you....[/s]

But don't worry you can still be redeemed...

Nothing like that.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Khd95(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Make I wait for this elders to advise op, this matter pass me
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jagermeister:

My friend keep your “apostles” away from this...

The same apostles that have used apostic vibes to smash them up, both married and unmarried?

You want make apostle teach this man more terrible ways?

grin grin grin

Right!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Always Put Their Hands In Their Pockets? / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? / "I Slept With My Step Mum And Now She Is Pregnant" - 21-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.