Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) (2114 Views)

A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
You might say I'm a bit older than average to learn to drive, I've just never got around to it... turns out I was damn lucky to leave it this long because I met the most incredible sexy man I've ever seen on the day of my first lesson.

He pulled up outside my house on a fairly bleak Thursday afternoon, I was so nervous as you can imagine (cast your mind back to your learner days) but immediately he put me at ease. He had the most incredible sexy voice, which coupled with the position of authority made him almost irresistible from the word go.

He was one of those guys whose hair goes grey young, but this wasn't grey, this was silver. Kind of average to look at until you got to his eyes.. The most intense blue eyes imaginable. I found it hard to look at him too directly, as meeting his gaze took my breathe away. He was beautiful.

At first we were quite sedate. Well, I was concentrating hard, but after a while I got chatting with him, we relaxed in each other's company and the conversation started to flow. He told me he wasn't married, never had been and was single. I was the same. And in time he began to really loosen up in my company.

I can pinpoint the moment when our talk turned to more than flirtation. I'd mentioned having a large mirror in my bedroom and he laughingly teased me about being a bit naughty and enjoying "watching the action". I couldn't help but be so turned on, I was longing to take it further but the lesson had come to an end. Needless to say, when I got back home I had to make myself come with my favourite vibrator, imagining his hard cock inside me.

So, this all went on week after week. The two of us mercilessly flirting, getting more and more explicit. Talking about sex has always turned me on and this was driving me insane. The tension in the car was reaching fever pitch. Although the problem was we couldn't act on it until I'd taken my test for fear of him losing his job. Which strangely made it even hotter. Finally the day came for me to take my driving test.. Fortunately it all went according to plan and after I'd finished I made my way to the building were I knew he was waiting... he was outside leaning against the door.

Those eyes boring into mine as....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/driving-me-crazy-short-romantic-story.html

Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2016
This story begins as a woman who learns to drive a bit late in the game at the age of 21 takes some driving lessons to make sure she can get her license. She finds herself very attracted to her driving instructor and soon discovers her desire for him is reciprocated. enjoy.
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2016
movmentish, GreatG, giftedukwadinam , Honestyvictor , Balearshavin, Aisha800, McBeal10, joshuamoses101, Barbz4u101, PopoolaTaiwo , Rasmodox101, ashatoda, redon12, Gracito, Darus05, Renejiz , Juliet93, Martin2468, stormybucci, McIrx , Htop , Josiah1150, Makom56, shurley22, Holashikemi, sirlaykeens, Pdizzle, Jbond, Mercielove, eROCK247, enniewest, honourable356, oluwatomisin93, Spactacle, sal1974 , phemnahs, osadhordy, sissylucy, Selwin256, chrisbaby24, girlhaley, Silensa, Melancholy, Ayo199, kodinate, Opeade939, umassan, Alvarita, Angelinastto
Come in
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Rasmodox101(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aha, i don, show. tnx 4 d invite boss, lovely story. loving it.
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by girlhaley(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2016
I'm here

you've got to post the story here

So we could enjoy
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by redon12(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Ride on bro let's enjoy the fantasy
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
redon12:
yea
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
redon12:
ME 2
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by stormybucci(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tanx 4 d invite. Following lyk a plague
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by Spactacle(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2016
present sir.
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Spactacle:
present sir.
Lol ok
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by shurley22(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Present
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Present
Re: Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2016
shurley22:
Present
Haha

(1) (Reply)

TARIHIN IBRAHIM M GOMBE / 14 Comics On How Much Today’s Childhood Differs From Ours / Amanda (A Choice Between Love And Revenge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.