Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). (659 Views)

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Tales Of A College Boy / Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). by abbeylli(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Heyo Incase you don't know am just coming from United States of Lagos Because that's where I am and spent most times in my life, am sure you would know me

Well it's time this story is a retouch about a story I was writing before and dropped it because of less motivation kamasoroju(no much talks) leggo

Disclaimer
Do not copy this story to any source without the consent of the writer

Abbeylli

unless I leave you for ogun to do the rest

Morality
Am not sure of that so no no...

Critics
Actually (in falz voice) I dint go to school so critisize in a sensibility matters :-D

leggo..
Re: A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). by abbeylli(m): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Moving on the street with my earpiece on my ear listening to JASI BY BANKY W, someone tapped me from my back it was femi a street nigga you would know more about him later.
"Howfar guy" Femi greeted
"I dey " I replied
"Guy there's something wrong with my laptop's keyboard it dosen't respond fast" He said
"That one is not a problem,just buy oil sprinkle it on the keyboard and dry the laptop for 24hours,thatsall." I said to him teasing him not knowing he was going to fall for a joke
"Thanks bro" He said running back
"Hey bro" i called back..
He didnt answer so i continued to listen to Jawa by banky W before the morale am keeping for some reason go.
I walked down to a game center down the road having no penny but sense funny brain.
"I don land" I entered making a statement making them face me.
"Konami" They all chorused.
There's something i do wonder about the name "konami" am i the founder of pes? well i do play well.
They started tackling me with bets which i had no money on hand "Arrrgh"
"Ehn ehn theres 50GB Cheat for #1000 who will buy"i said making them face me.
"Na lie" It was choruses.
Have i brought any cheat that does not work ? it just that you get it after 24hours.
"Take this #1000 take my phone oya do it" One of the guys offered me his phone money.
I quickly went to my online bulk SMS changed the senders name to MTN50G. And sent a message
"Dear subscriber you have been qualified for the MTN50GB offer wait for 25Hours by switching off your phone"
Sharp boy abi? only few got the scope. I quickly went on to bet with his 1000 . And won #8000 smiling back home .
A girl saw me and started smiling,well she's named titilayo she's fund of that smiling to me unnecessarily she is two years older than I am.
"Abbey what's up" She greeted with a smile which she had never done .
"Good evening " I said with disbelieve.
"Can we have a walk together" She offered .
"Yes of cause" something that I wanted before.
She held my hands as we walked together..
Re: A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). by sirblero(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
loving this story boss..
ride on!!
Re: A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). by abbeylli(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
EPISODE 2 She held my hands in a way i couldn't explain ,something i don't like a girl holding me people would think am a bad boy ,especially that iya risi .. We almost got to my house then she stopped,all i could do was just smile and smile i wasn't replying her talks until she got silent looking at me straight to my eyes she was getting closer i didn't even make a move it happened like a movie maybe Indiana movies,her lips were getting closer.
"Who run the world girls" her phone started ringing something that pained me..
"My mum's calling me we would chat on whatsapp" she said to me running back home.

"Wait do you have my number"

"Dont worry we will chat later"She said still running..

I got home thinking less about the #1000 i collected i was just thinking about the kiss i missed why should i loose such a thing

"I just love this your hair its soft" titilayo said...

"But i dont know why water keeps dropping on it" She said with sad face..

What!!! it was raining i quickly woke up i quickly closed my room window went to my mum room closed the window

I slept back...

Early morning ,i woke up by 7:30 am rushed to my toilet brushed my teeth clean up the house bath dressed up with my #8,000 .

Femi pointed to me with three huge guys running to me..

"I don die" I exclaimed with fear.

(1) (Reply)

Efe's First Night In Nigeria / The Future Is Bright! / Payback Time(getting Me Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.