Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? (1028 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Girlfriend/wife / Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by franklyn00(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Girls/guy in the house my girl said am not caring so I really want to start showing her how much I love her.

To the girls what kind of gift do you appreciate? Expensive, not very expensive or in between?

Also to the guys what gift do you give your woman that makes them go gaga.
#palmgossip
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by ohn1759: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Why are u acting like u don't know what the average naija girl likes, In Naija, the lower naija girl will die for a treat at a huge restaurant and a day out to the beach and places like that, the medium naija girls would do anything for nice clothes, gsm phones, nice wrist watches, and stuff like that, the high class naija babe will do stuff for a nice car, decent house, posh designer's sets, make up at the classiest centre, visits to classic museums and art exhibitions, etc.

Meanwhile, outside naija, just get the girl a rose, she will give u a nice smile and snugging.

YES!!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Flowers or IPhone7 grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2016
It depends how much ur pocket can splurged....

Get her a car if u want her to stay in ur side foreva... Otherwise, give her some stickers and stick it to her head...
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by FreshBoss007: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2016
ohn1759:
Why are u acting like u don't know what the average naija girl likes, In Naija, the lower naija girl will die for a treat at a huge restaurant and a day out to the beach and places like that, the medium naija girls would do anything for nice clothes, gsm phones, nice wrist watches, and stuff like that, the high class naija babe will do stuff for a nice car, decent house, posh designer's sets, make up at the classiest centre, visits to classic museums and art exhibitions, etc.

Meanwhile, outside naija, just get the girl a rose, she will give u a nice smile and snugging.

YES!!!!!
lol.. do you want to kill the op
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:49am On Oct 20, 2016
Weekend getaway will do the magic
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Adaowerri111: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Buy her a car
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Adeinfo: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
There is nothing bad in gifting someone, but that should not be the sole basis. Pls op ask the lady care in what aspect because some girls can't define that word. This will help you to know whether you are dealing with someone who is for real or leech. Also don't go above your means, it's very important...
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
One Lady's meat is another Lady's poison? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Lavendra(f): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
like the poster above me said one man's meat is another man's poison... as for me I don't care about wrist watches, clothes, big restaurants or any other material thing, the best gift a guy I love can give me is his time and attention, that's all I want in a relationship.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Even if you buy her the whole world, when it's time for her to get u a gift, she'll get u 250 boxer and 300 singlet. This is a uniform gift from 90% of Nigerian girls, stingy set of people !

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/girls Appreciate? by Frankraj: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
ohn1759:

YES!!!!!

You are right. The best is for we the men to go outside Nigeria and have a real love , all Nigerian girls are too money concious and materialistic. After spending your money on a nigerian woman/girl she will still jump to another man to collect money and give another man puzzzy

(1) (Reply)

Hardcore Truth About Marriage !!! By Bishop David Oyedepo / Kemi Olunloyo(madamkoo) Begs Singer Flavour For S*X On Instagram / What's Your New Year Romancelusion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.