Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? (4099 Views)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
As a lady, does the look of a man who approaches you matter to you? do you use it as a determinant for the possibility of a "yes"?
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by canalily(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
so you are gay angry
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Looks definitely matter. Carriage and confidence do too.

1 Like

Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
canalily:
so you are gay angry
grin I don correct am oo.. I'm not gay
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Criis:
Looks definitely matter. Carriage and confidence do too.
But most girls often claim not to care about it and always emphasize other things

1 Like

Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by canalily(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:
grin I don correct am oo.. I'm not gay
tongue
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Uglymugg: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:

But most girls often claim not to care about it and always emphasize other things
No matter what any lady types here, just know that looks and money are the only thing that matter when trying to initially attract a woman. In fact, the first and very first thing they notice about a human male is his looks and physique. It is what will make them look twice at you. Money can definitely enhance your appearance, thereby giving them the illusion that you are loaded. The brain of a woman is very basic, in fact, it's so basic that people often find them hard to understand.

13 Likes

Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by STILESGANG: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
You either have the looks,money or sweet mouth. If you dont have any this 3 you are your own.Girls are that shallow undecided

1 Like

Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Abortions: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
The thread is not for people with balls.. Some people sef.. Mthseeeeeeew

Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
STILESGANG:
You either have the looks,money or sweet mouth. If you dont have any this 3 you are your own.Girls are that shallow undecided
I guess
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Abortions:
The thread is not for people with balls.. Some people sef.. Mthseeeeeeew
Bros i tire oo grin and the girls have refused to comment undecided
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please, whoever took my bench should return it. #SipsHotZobo
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Please, whoever took my bench should return it. #SipsHotZobo
Done, now what's your take? tongue
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yeah looks matters alot but it is not a determinant for a "yes" from a lady, other things come in play, so it should be balanced.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Yeah looks matters alot but it is not a determinant for a "yes" from a lady, other things come in play, so it should be balanced.
But yet, most ladies will say to a guy's face that they won't date "him" because of his good looks and claim that he'd cheat on them angry
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:

Done, now what's your take? tongue
it matters nau, can u walk up to an ugly geh??
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:

But yet, most ladies will say to a guy's face that they won't date "him" because of his good looks and claim that he'd cheat on them angry

That's insecurity on their part, a not so good looking guy that is good with words and actions will also cheat, so it swings both ways.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
it matters nau, can u walk up to an ugly geh??
Yes, if she has inner beauty tongue
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

That's insecurity on their part, a not so good looking guy that is good with words and actions will also cheat, so it swings both ways.
That's true sha
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:
Lmao, keep decieving yasef.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lmao, keep decieving yasef.
grin I'm not, I myself I'm not that good looking undecided
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by clive2u(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
ERORR404:

which kind inner beauty, when u wake up to see an ugly girl beside u u go look for outer beauty too
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
clive2u:
which kind inner beauty, when u wake up to see an ugly girl beside u u go look for outer beauty too
grin grin
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
ERORR404:

grin I'm not, I myself I'm not that good looking undecided
Lol, you aint ugly either.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol, you aint ugly either.
Yet the girls in my life just want to be friends with me and nothing more. I know I'm somewhat funny but it hasn't helped that's why I'm asking the question in the topic, maybe it's my looks undecided
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Hisduchess(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2019
ERORR404:
As a lady, does the look of a man who approaches you matter to you? do you use it as a determinant for the possibility of a "yes"?

so far he doesn't have that yeye beard.we sure gonna roll if he respects women.I sooooo much hate beard gang guys eeeeh.no matter how u fine with bear bear especially those long ones u can't get me.its a complete turn off for me.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Hisduchess:

so far he doesn't have that yeye beard.we sure gonna roll if he respects women.I sooooo much hate beard gang guys eeeeh.no matter how u fine with bear bear especially those long ones u can't get me.its a complete turn off for me.
LMAO grin and I'm here trying to groom beards, I thought girls like guys with beards
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Seandisputed(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2019
ERORR404:

LMAO grin and I'm here trying to groom beards, I thought girls like guys with beards
Don't use one girl's preference to fix all others in the same box na.
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Hisduchess(f): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2019
ERORR404:

life and preferences.no dreads,no earrings, no hair dyes.my kinda date dey barb gorimanpa for hairstyle grin grin
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by Starboytwo(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Hisduchess:

life and preferences.no dreads,no earrings, no hair dyes.my kinda date dey barb gorimanpa for hairstyle grin grin
kill me nah
Re: Does His Looks Really Matter To You (Ladies/Girls)? by ERORR404(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Hisduchess:

grin "Gorimanpa" killed me, it's like your own is baldness fetish o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Accidentally Leaked Her Nude Photo Fans Supported Her With Their Nude / Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind / Jealous Wife Screws Nut Onto 'cheating' Husband's Pen*s (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.