Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity (1159 Views)

How Should One Find Out Which Religion Is The Truth? / Islam vs Christianity. / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by RingimKabir(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2016
Please what can you say about this picture?

Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Ziyadah(f): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2016
My mouth peem!# lipsrsealed
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by mii4u(f): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2016
But in reality, they are both practising the opposite of Wat their holy books say, so I throw the question back to u, now which of them is practising terrorism? Cos saying and practising are two.diff things entirely

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2016
mii4u:
But in reality, they are both practising the opposite of Wat their holy books say, so I throw the question back to u, now which of them is practising terrorism? Cos saying and practising are two.diff things entirely

good one
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by mii4u(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=50358157]

good one[/quote

thank u
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by ammyluv2002(f): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2016
Quoting out of context
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by kevoh(m): 11:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Both! angry Though Islam is doing a better job at it presently.
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by RingimKabir(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2016
mii4u:

You are a victim of a mind control strategy by Islamaphobic world media, I pity you.
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by kabrud: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Is there any religion that competes with christianity when it comes to terrorism? The cause of sickness is what the doctors attack not the symptoms. Christianity is responsible for over 98% of religious crisis in Nigeria.
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Pedrogold(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2016
Just take a look at yourself... Albert Einstein!. Did you read Exodus 20vs 13? Exodus 20 :13 says you must not kill ! Okay back to exodus 22. Verse 29 of that says give me your first born sons. How many Christains have killed their first born sons? That's the difference between us! These chapters and verses have specific meanings that only implied to the then Israelites (while they were in exile) ,back in those days and even till now no Christain will blindly follow those steps as we are no more prisoners. And we aren't in the wildernesses. If you want a good advice. I'd suggest it be "leave religious argument and concentrate on treating people right" who religion don epp?
Better serve God and quit serving religion
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Ziyadah(f): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Both! Biko..d only difference is. "grin one d media chooses to Make public" twas after 9/11 bfor dey rlly knew twas bush's mastermind...Uve all heard of islamic bla bla bla "google "christian terrorism" and on wikipedia" and be amazed! , wen it involves arabic entity u hear tinz lik "islamic sect or muslim extremist" wen it has to do with christianity it's either "terror attack or unknown terrorist attack"
When a girl using hijab is seen dancing provocatively it bcoms an international case u wl hear tinz lik "a muslim girl dancing lik dat" when she is jst a christian..She is seen as just any girl..its normal,in fact people's mind wnt even go to her religion...it wnt be " I saw a Christian girl dancing...nah! It's just "I saw one girl lik dat dancing"....THE AWARENESS OF BOTH RELIGION'S TERRORISM IS BASED ON THE MEDIA AND THEIR RATE OF BEING BIASED ABOUT DISEMINATION OF THESE INFO (they choose d ones people should knw abt) d wyts gave dz media biased act a name..: "ISLAMOPHOBIA"

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by mii4u(f): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
RingimKabir:

You are a victim of a mind control strategy by Islamaphobic world media, I pity you.

Pls sir, Wat did I say wrong?
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by zzzzy: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Op

5 Likes

Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by DLondonboiy: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
zzzzy:
Op

you have finished the op...lol

bokoharam are all Christians...before they behead and bomb their victims we always hear them say ' In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit'..

3 Likes

Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin cheesy grin Oh my! grin grin
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by chiraqDemon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus actually nevwr said to kill anybody...he actually brought update for the commandments and he said to love everbody and pray for them even your foes
But i know there is a place in quran that says to kill ppl of other religions till only islam exists

The op is just posting what he wants
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Bigsteve121(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2016
ALL I KNOW IS JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR IS THE GREATEST OUT OF ANY OTHER FOREIGN gods. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED CHRIST HAS RISEN, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN, SO FOR UNBELIVERS TURN TO JESUS CHRIST AND SEEK REPENTANCE FOR YOUR SINFUL WRETCHED LIFE YOU ONCE LIVED, THIS JESUS IS MARVELOUS AND GREAT. WHEN JESUS SAYS YES NOBODY CAN SAY NO, WHY IS THAT BECAUSE MY JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND SAVIOR AND KING OF THE WORLD wink wink. SO FOR YOU UNBELIVERS OUT THERE SAYING THERE IS NO JESUS A BIG FAT SHAME ON YOU, IT IS WHEN CHRIST RETURNS YOU WILL THEN REALISE HOW STUPID AND DUMB YOU WERE FOR NOT ACCEPTING CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR, THIS SAME JESUS WHO DIED ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY WILL RETURN AND EVERY EYE REGARDLESS OF RACE, GENDER, CLASS, HOW MUCH MONEY YOU OWN, RELIGION, WHETHER YOU ARE LIGHT SKIN OR DARK SKIN YOU WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO AUTOMATICALLY BOW DOWN BEFORE THE SON OF GOD. YOU CAN INSULT ME I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS, GOD IS PROUD OF ME, HAS GIVEN ME SALVATION AND HAS PROMISED ME ETERNAL LIFE AFTER DEATH SO I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AS ONE DAY MY FATHER WILL CALL ME BACK HOME TO REJOICE WITH HIM. ALSO JUST TO SAY HOW I KNOW MY JESUS IS ALIVE IS NUMEROUS PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT WHEN THEY FIRST SAW ME THEY SAW ONE KIND OF SPARKLE, WELL GUESS WHAT THAT SPARKLE IS JESUS CHRIST DWELLING INSIDE ME HIS TEMPLE cool, I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY PEOPLE THAT I HAVE THE SPIRIT OF A LION BECAUSE OF CHRIST WHO LIVETH WITHIN ME, PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED TO ATTACK ME SPIRITUALLY AND PHYSICALLY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY AS MY GREAT JESUS STRIKES THEM BEFORE THEY EVEN CARRY OUT THEIR PLAN. SO IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU. YOU HAD BETTER BE ON YOUR KNEES SEEKING THE FACE OF GOD, AND GOING TO A GOOD CHURCH TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, NOT GOING TO ONE TEMPLE OR WHATEVER KIND OF WORSHIP PLACE AND YOU START BELIEVING AND WORSHIPING ONE KIND OF IDOL BELIEVING THAT ONE SMALL THING IS GREATER THAN ALL THINGS, WELL LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING MY FRIEND WAKE UP BECAUSE CHRIST HAS RISEN AND CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN MARK MY WORDS. TRUE CHRISTIANS OUT THERE WHO KNOW THE WORD OF GOD WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR AS WE KNOW WE HAVE LONG EVERLASTING LIFE AFTER AND WE SHALL NEVER PERISH NOR DECAY. JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND ACCEPT YOU AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, ITS A SHAME WE HAVE STUPID IGNORANT PEOPLE BLOWING UP THEMSELVES, MURDERING PEOPLE LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER FOR NOT BELIEVING IN A FALSE FAKE AND BLASPHEMOUS RELIGION THAT HAS NO VALUE BUT INSTEAD THEY CLAIM IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, THAT IS NONSENSE IF IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE WHY ARE THERE HUNDREDS OF TERRORS GROUPS OUT THERE, LOOK AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN NORTHERN NIGERIA THE MIDDLE EAST AND IN WEST CENTRAL ASIA. ALL I KNOW IS NO RELIGION WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD BUT INSTEAD CHRIST WITH HIS LOVE WILL DOMINATE THE GLOBAL WORLD WHETHER YOU SHAMELESS UNBELIVERS LIKE IT OR NOT THAT IS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN VERY SOON SO THE SOONER YOU EMBRACE IT THE BETTER YOUR LIFE WILL BE. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND EVERYONE ONE DAY WILL KNOW THAT IS TRUE WHETHER THEY ACCEPT IT OR NOT. I PERSONALLY HAVE HAD NUMEROUS VISIONS AND DREAMS FROM GOD TELLING ME WHAT TO EXPECT THE NEXT DAY WHICH IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND ON POINT LIKE HIS WORD, HE TELLS ME WHICH WAY TO TAKE WHEN I AM LOST, HE TELLS ME HOW MUCH HE IS PROUD TO HAVE ME AS HIS AND I TOO HOW PROUD I AM TO BE HIS AND HAVE HIM IN MY LIFE AS LORD AND SAVIOR, THIS SAME JESUS TELLS ME TO CONTINUE SPREADING THE WORD OF GOD TO SINNERS TO CHANGE THEIR SINFUL UGLY NATURE INTO A GODLY ONE. SO PEOPLE ACCEPT CHRIST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE AS FOR ME I AM GOING TO HAVE MEETING WITH CHRIST VERY SHORTLY AND TELL HIM WHAT I HAVE DONE TO HONOR HIM.
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by Wilgrea7(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
no religion has the monopoly of violence.. Christianity has been violent in the past.. Islam is being violent now.. i only pray God opens their eyes
Re: Which Religion Support Terrorism? Islam Vs Christianity by sorextee(m): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2016
I know say this argument no go ever end...

(1) (Reply)

The Mysteries Of Prayer Revealed (1) / Little Blind Boy Healed And Receives God's Power As Benny Hinn Prayed / Your Say On Pastors' Wives Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.