Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) (45310 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by JesusmyGod1: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Useless neighbour

That's why I don't help people
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Lexusgs430: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
How can a so-called hospital not have any Doctor on site?
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by JaneyBlingx(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

If mention me again, i will drag you to my other room and........ Last warning angry

How can you have the *other room* when you don't have any room up ya head
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by LORDI(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory
am sure you think you just made sense.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Very sad.these are the results of bad governance,there should not be a generator in the first place if the so called country is working,not to talk of none working hospitals.

A lot of the lost lives where caused by preventable causes,God have mercy.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by shamecurls(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
R.I.P cry
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by shamecurls(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory

You should crucified upside down and burnt to ashes

3 Likes

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by onos1979(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
are u alright?
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Beetee1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
it has been written. RIP to the dead
it is well with you my sister. May the good lord direct your path.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by bangiskings: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Jesus Dre we attended same secondary school. may your gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Folzye(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Patrotic9jaboy, if you can treat people you are in a relationship with like disposables.... How will you now treat your fellow citizen? you are not patriotic at all.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nicholas190(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
God has saved me from such accident, the day my neighbors generator caught fire I was quick enough to quench it with bag of satchet water closed there. I knew how risky it was but God saved me and the properties in the shop that day. May his soul rest in peace. And as for hospitals in Minna I use this medium to condemn the management and all the formal head of state in Minna, especially the foolish governor who always claimed to be the richest governor every in Nigeria. May God judge them all for under developing Niger State. I am proud Igbo boy fromEnugu but Minna is still my favorite business home.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by saintdennis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Drip on a severe burn victim?

I'm not a doctor o but isn't the first action involve cleaning him up to ensure infection doesn't set in?

Sedation / anasthesia for the pain?

Then whatever.

Smh that pic i'm seeing there shouldn't be a dead man if only that hospital had prioritized his treatment
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala now embarassed

Seun has finally sacked him.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by hrhobi1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
RIP BRO
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
ijebu Ode headquarter for Witchcraft ...

90% of medical doctors in Nigeria only knw how to prescribed drugs for malaria and typhoid fever
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by wyqay: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tu bad. RIP
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by midehi2(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:
He may be dead but his manhood lives on cry
undecided

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
belloabd1914:
Unfortunate situation, the annoying part is d generating set he attempted putting does not belong to him.

Honestly very annoying.. No wonder, my neighbor does not help me whenever am struggling with my gen.. Until I annoyingly the call phone number of my generator engineer, who lives few houses from my place... .before the gen set will behave itself.. angry
So sad.. Such a handsome bubbly guy cry

May his soul rest in peace.. Amen. cry
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by remi4ever(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

Take it 20 times a day
Please make it fourty, this nigga is lacking intelligence or common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
nyben4eva:

Seun has finally sacked him.

When?
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by ifeomaekol(f): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ehyah- the last picture bought tears to my eyes. Such love and happiness, the man clearly was a jovial fellow.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Qmerit(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

hmmmmm
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by micoe: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rip man. Life is full of uncertainties
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by drmuri(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
May the good lord grant the family fortitude to bear the loss.
Not defending my colleagues o, but even in the best medical facility in the world extensive burns carries veryb poor prognosis. And. I find it hard to believe no doctor is available to attend to him in general hospital minna.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by wiseoneking: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:
He may be dead but his manhood lives on cry
Another nairaland kid, never serious.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by flokii: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Too bad... RIP to d dead
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
wiseoneking:
Another nairaland kid, never serious.
didn't u see me crying?
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by mofebosola(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Men this is heartless! How can you think of moving on so soon and just like that! Where is Love? Where is Human feeling? You must be one of those who see relationship from just what you get out of it (material or sensual benefits) and no emotional feelings for the other party. I pirry he/she that will fall into your hands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Keneking:

When?

Lol.Just kidding.

You've been frequently asking after him, so I had to tell you something to make your day pleasant because I know you don't like him.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
SAMBARRY:
and this is supposed to be funny? Someone is dead and you're trying to make a joke out of it.ok
didn't u see me crying?
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Bimpe29: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
That's really pathetic and annoying. We careless here when it comes to prompt and adequate medicare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.