Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) (45311 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by belloabd1914(m): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amelian:

Honestly very annoying.. No wonder, my neighbor does not help me whenever am struggling with my gen.. Until I annoyingly the call phone number of my generator engineer, who lives few houses from my place... .before the gen set will behave itself.. angry
So sad.. Such a handsome bubbly guy cry

May his soul rest in peace.. Amen. cry
I hope u know understand the stand point of ur neighbors refusal to help with ur gen, my dear, hence I will stylishly decline helping ppl power their generator
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Mznaett: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
I can't count the numbers of fire outbreak happening this month.. On the 10th of this same October I lost both uncle and son to this same fire problem.. God please see the remaining of us through o
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
belloabd1914:
I hope u know understand the stand point of ur neighbors refusal to help with ur gen, my dear, hence I will stylishly decline helping ppl power their generator

Yes oo I now understand... Initially I thought he's selfish and does not want to help a lady in distress.. At least he's a man with muscles.. Lol... But I now realize he simply looking at safety.. smiley..
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by lovegeneration(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
what a shame
when dem dey share sense u dey busy for other room.
wasted sperm.
lofty900:
He may be dead but his manhood lives on cry
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'm still in shock that you are gone.
A jolly good fellow always had the right words to say.
There was never a dull moment around you. He was always passionate about his work. He could talk for hours about the future of paytv in Nigeria a true visonary.
I still remember how we would argue about madrid and barcelona, messi vs ronaldo. Sir you were a blessing to humanity.

I'm short of words what a painfull irreplaceable loss.
Uncle Dare Rest on sir.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Missmossy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
So terrible embarassed what a tragic loss. Going to help meeting death. So unfortunate, can't imagine how his fiancee and family would feel over the news. Its quite disheartening.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Esetim(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:

You don't have to always joke with everything. Grow up!
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sorry for your fiancé. RIP. This is similar to what I was reading in Sahara reporters minutes ago. A Nigerian surgeon based in Britain was detailing how her father died at UITH because of the carelessness of the doctors there and the infrastructural decay in that hospital. The same is the case in all government hospitals nationwide. The doctors there hardly come to work and the few that come are advertising their private hospitals

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by belloabd1914(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Amelian:

Yes oo I now understand... Initially I thought he's selfish and does not want to help a lady in distress.. At least he's a man with muscles.. Lol... But I now realize he simply looking at safety.. smiley..
lol.. muscles ke!, next time blush at him, he melt and help with u with ur gen.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by oc2fish: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
That is what happen when PMB used all the fund meant for national hospitals for Aso rock hospital.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
#From experience, most govt. Hospitals are death traps due to negligence!
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by emvico(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
R.I.P man. though you are dead, your manhood is still alive angry
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Goldenboy007(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
The only crime this guy committed was to have remained in this gawddem country ! The effing country with effing idiots ! And before you ragamuffins here will scream Buhari , you berra effing shut ya hell hole ! You sets of dimwit tribalistic bigots!

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by lonelydora: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:

We are not joking here bro.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:

"Egburu ozu onye ozo, odika ebu ogbe nku".

If e happen to one of your own, you no go talk like this.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by izzymoney(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:

Big fool.
May God grant d family fortitude to bear d loss. Sad one
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Josmila(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory

Nairaland is awash with terrible humans as this, not one bit of empathy, sigh
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a destroyed country.
No light.

The dead man people has ruled this country more than other people.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Was moved to tears after reading this tale. cryMehn this is terrible...may his soul rest on
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
It seems the man was putting petrol into a running generator. So the generator caught fire and fire engulfed the man.

Nickymezor:
Was moved to tears after reading this tale. cryMehn this is terrible...may his soul rest on

The story pain one to the bone marrow.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by divineRx(f): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
The health sector in Nigeria is goin frm bad to worse...anyway Divine was here
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by henrybomb(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
What is this one saying?
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why it's good to double date. If one partner dies you move on to the next one. No time to cry cos we will all die one day. No big deal in death since it's compulsory
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
divineRx:
The health sector in Nigeria is goin frm bad to worse...anyway Divine was here

APC turned to be a bad government.

I wonder why they dont like to be heroes.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
juman:
It seems the man was putting petrol into a running generator. So the generator caught fire and fire engulfed the man.

The story pain one to the bone marrow.
True talk... The former comment u made was wrong tho... read d story again
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by lmbnicegirl(f): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
May his soul RIP
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nickymezor:
True talk... The former comment u made was wrong tho... read d story again

I doubt the story of switching off the generator and caught fire.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
juman:

I doubt the story of switching off the generator and caught fire.

Really? Its quite possible nw
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nickymezor:
Really? Its quite possible nw

Hmmmm.

I learn new thing.
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This is insensitive we are talking about a life cut short before a wedding and your talking about plan A and b abi den do you ni

True love has no counterpart believe me
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Rick9(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2016
What a country, No doctor was around nawah oh. R.i.p
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by shegsrules(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Saddens my heart that I would one day open nairaland and see the death of someone I knew so well. God gives, God takes and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
RIP Dare
Startimes jos were I knew you
Re: Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) by Agbalanze(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
lofty900:

you 're a big disgrace.. so u got no respect for the dead??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.