Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate (40555 Views)

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ralph28(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
@Imo State PMB did not see anybody eh?
This is to prove that Rochas is not relevant in APC. Oya DSS come after me shocked
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
ralph28:
@Imo State PMB did not see anybody eh?
This is to prove that Rochas is not relevant in APC. Oya DSS come after me shocked

Imo has two names on the first list sent in June. below are the Imo names:

1. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)

2. Kenneth C. Nwachukwu (Imo)

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/09/updated-list-ambassador-nominees-including-state-origin

1 Like

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by d33types: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Interesting list.

Abia- Dr. (Mrs) Uzoma E. Emenike
Adamawa- Dr Cliford Zirra
Akwa Ibom- Major General Godwin Umo (retd)
Anambra- Christopher J .N. Okeke
Bauchi- Yusuf Tuggar
Bayelsa- Brigadier General Stanley Diriyai
Benue- Dr. Enyantu Ifeme
Cross Rivers- Dr. Etuborn N.E Asuquo
Delta- Engr Francis Efeduma
Ebonyi- Jonah Odo
Edo- Uyagwe igbe
Ekiti- Ayodele L. Ayodeji
Enugu- Major General Chris Eze
Gombe- Alhaji Suleiman Hassan
Jigawa- Amin Muhammad
Kadunna- Mohammed Yaro
Kaduna- Deborah lliya

Kano- Prof. D. Abdulkadir
Kano- Alhaji Haruna Ungogo

Katsina- Justice Isa Dodo
Katsina- Usman Bugaje

Kebbi- Prof. Tijani Bande‎
Kogi- Prof. Y.O Aliu

Kwara- Nurudeen Mohammed
Kwara- Prof. Mohamed Yisa

Lagos- Justice Gorge Oguntade
Lagos- Senator O Mamora
Lagos- Modupe Irele

Nasarawa- Musa Muhammad
Niger- Mohammed ibeto
Ogun- Ade Asekun
Ondo- Barrister Sola Iji
Osun- Adegboyega Ogunwusi
Oyo- Major General Ashimiyu Olaniyi (Rtd)

Plateau- Pauline Talin
Plateau- Haruna Abdulahi

Rivers- Orji Ngofa
Rivers- Justice Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor

Sokoto- Jamila Ahmadu-Duka
Sokoto- Kabiru Umar

Taraba- Mustapha Jaji
Yobe- Goni Modu Zanna Bura

Zamfara- Garba Gajam
Zamfara- Captain Abdullahi Una Garbasi

1 Like

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
CliffordOrji:
No slot for Imo state whereas a state like Lagos has three. Some state in the North also have two. This is so unfair, this marginalisation against we Igbos is getting out of hand. we Igbos are really suffering. We have been rendered irrelevant in the Nigerian polity. We Igbos are now 10th class citizen in Nigeria.

bastard stop claiming Igbo

you are a fuc.kt.ard

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by niyi123: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
StarCj:

our biggest fool Rochas of IMO state will still be lying that this government has something for imolite that vote for APC

Imolites do not vote for APC, because it was PDP that won in the state with a wide margin.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
StarCj:

our biggest fool Rochas of IMO state will still be lying that this government has something for imolite that vote for APC

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Ebenezerk2: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Did you see any slot from some states also from the north?, always study things before making any comment please
CliffordOrji:
No slot for Imo state whereas a state like Lagos has three. Some state in the North also have two. This is so unfair, this marginalisation against we Igbos is getting out of hand. we Igbos are really suffering. We have been rendered irrelevant in the Nigerian polity. We Igbos are now 10th class citizen in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
yahmohy27:
Some states in d north has two,how many does Rivers has? Ehn senior wailer

2 Likes 13 Shares

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
blackpanda:

Yea i guess Enuga, Abia and Anambra are all northern States abi. Smh

that bastard is not from Imo State, He always claim Igbo to muck Igbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by simpleseyi: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tinubu has three non-carrier ambassadors for Lagos alone. No other state has more than two while some states dont even have any, yet some miscreants from states of the falling sun are wailing and crying that Buhari is fighting Tinubu. Can Buhari try and fight the Jagaban? Dem never born am.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ochubaebube(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
why did the highest number of nominees come from the north Zamfara, Bauchi, Katsina, Plateau? Must North be the beneficiary of more statutory allocations??
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by obailala(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Wailing for a living, focusing your whole attention and intellects on irrelevance isn't good for your health and development. Appointing one or 2 persons from Imo, how does that benefit you or improve the lot of a typical Imo state man on the streets?.... All the people appointed by GEJ for instance, how did it translate to any form of tangible development in the SS or SE?... Likewise all the years of Hausa domination in Nigeria's leadership, how did that translate to a better life for the typical northerner?...

Until we begin to reason like this and ask such relevant questions as the above, we would continue to wallow in the mental slavery we have been subjected to by politicians in Africa.

FYI by the way, Imo had 2 ambassadors in the previous list submitted in June even when some states had none.

1 Like

Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Iyascobobby: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Almost all the North West states have two nominees apiece while the Southern states only produces one nominee per state except Lagos and Rivers states, even some states are without nomination yet some will still claim this administration is not sectional. Time is already telling!
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by DaPuncline: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
takenadoh:

Maybe you don't know that there was a list of Career ambassadors sent earlier and some states were clearly omitted.

here is that list

List Of Ambassadorial Nominees

1. Obinna Chukwuemeka Agbugba (Abia)

2. Salisu Umaru (Adamawa)

3. Inyan Udo-Inyang (Akwa Ibom)

4. Okeke Vivian Nwunaku (Anambra)

5. Liman Munir (Bauchi)

6. Ndem Jane Ada (Benue)

7. Mohammed Hassan Hassan (Borno)

8. Martin Nyong Cobham (Cross River)

9. Janet Omoleegho Olisa (Delta)

10. Itegboje S. Sunday (Edo)

11. Olatunde Adesesan (Ekiti)

12. Lilian Ijeukwu Onoh (Enugu)

13. Manaja Tula Isah (Gombe)

14. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)

15. Bello Kazaure Huessini (Jigawa)

16. Enoch Pear Duchi (Kaduna)

17. Garba Baba (Kano)

18. Usman Bakori Aliyu (Katsina)

19. Umar Zainab Salisu (Kebbi)

20. Momoh Sheidu Omeiza (Kogi)

21. Kadiri Ayinla Audu (Kwara)

22. Balogun Hakeem (Lagos)

23. Inusa Ahmed (Nasarawa)

24. Ibrahim Isah (Niger)

25. Bankole Adegboyega Adeoye (Ogun)

26. Ibidapo-Obe Oluwasegun (Osun)

27. Ogundero Sakirat (Oyo)

28. Eric A. Bell-Gam (Rivers)

29. Attahiru Halliru (Sokoto)

30. Rahmatu A. Dunama (Taraba)

31. Musa Saban Mamman (Yobe)

32. Kabiru Bala (Zamfara)

33. Adamu Onoze Shuaibu (FCT)

34. Demenongu A. Agev (Benue)

35. Toko Ali Gongulong (Borno)

36. Ibrahim Hamza (Katsina)

37. Kenneth C. Nwachukwu (Imo)

38. Queen I. Worlu (Edo)

39. Emmanuel Kayode Oguntause (Ekiti)

40. Paragalda Ilyasu Audu (Adamawa)

41. Lawan Abba Gashagar (Borno)

42. Olufemi Abikoye (Kwara)

43. Habu Abubakar Gwani Ibrahim (Gombe)

44. Rabiu Akawu (Kano)

45. Nonye Udo (Anambra)

46. Odeka Janet Bisong (Cross River)

47. Sonaike Adekunbi Abibat (Ogun)

and now add the none career one to that and you'll see some states have been marginalized!!!

Receive sense!!!!!!!!!!
Sowie wats the diff btw career and non-career ambassadors
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by infohenry(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:

Which first list?
Imo state have 2 slots in career list. Ukeje and Nwachukwu.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ngmgeek(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
bros receive sense na

from a gooaat like you, ba?
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ngmgeek(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
I admit, I no get sense sad
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by paix(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/full-list-of-non-career-ambassadorial-nominees-buhari-sent-to-senate/

I can see Borno State couldn't make the list while other states are having 2.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by sukkot: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
ngmgeek:

from a gooaat like you, ba?
bros you dey vex ooo lolzzz cheesy
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ngmgeek(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:

Who is your bros? Don't elevate yourself a beg. lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by hadura29(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ooni of Ife's brother is the one representing my state.. Osun State...

Naija I hail thee..
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ngmgeek(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:

Your entire family will be crying if they are losing half of what I'm losing because of some weird decisions by a once-overthrown lunatic sad
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by sukkot: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
ngmgeek:

Who is your bros? Don't elevate yourself a beg. lipsrsealed
bros, receive sense you no gree, wetin we go do with you na ? lolzz. wetin buhari do you na ? no be boston for there you dey ? buhari come boston come put sand for ya garri ? why you just hate the man for nothing na ?
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by sukkot: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
ngmgeek:

Your entire family will be crying if they are losing half of what I'm losing because of some weird decisions by a once-overthrown lunatic sad
oh ok i see where you are coming from bros. but do you care to explain what it is you are losing so i go fit sympathize with you well well na ?
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ngmgeek(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
sukkot:
bros, receive sense you no gree, wetin we go do with you na ? lolzz. wetin buhari do you na ? no be boston for there you dey ? buhari come boston come put sand for ya garri ? why you just hate the man for nothing na ?

I have businesses over there while you are smoking weed and typing away your life. Receive sense and stop smoking weed ok
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Mujtahida: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Bros sincerely I will not minimise your pain but on the other hand just note that Politicians, Ministers , Legislators, Governors, Political appointees generally don't give a damn about you even if they are from your village. It's all a personal thing for them. I will only cry that my tribe is not being represented when I see what the few who are politically relevant do for my people as a collective group. You cry 'WE' for them, when they get there they say ME. How does the situation you decry here help you if it were otherwise except to give you that illusory sense of importance and cheap privilege to say so and so (minister, governor, senator etc is from my village) . Political redemption cannot come to you, your ethnic group or tribe through politicians. In their minds you don't even exist.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by sukkot: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
ngmgeek:

I have businesses over there while you are smoking weed and typing away your life. Receive sense and stop smoking weed ok
hehehe this bros dey vex ooo. chief na which kind biness be dat na ? you dey inside oyel and gas biness ?
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by stsinner: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please when did this kaduna state nominee defect to APC? Yet some youths will come online to abuse themselves over silly Nigerian parties.
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by ola4shaki: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
I day look ooo!!!
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by kings09(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rochas thinks otherwise. He believes buhari is giving igbos d best treatment. So wat do u in dis case
CliffordOrji:
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Khez: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
LIST FULL OF FORMER DEPUTY GOVERNORS ....

I WEEP FOR THIS COUNTRY , SO NO OTHER PERSON CAPABLE?

LORD HAVE MERCY //////ASO ROCK WIZARDS ON RAMPAGE YET AGAIN embarassed
Re: List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate by Khez: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS NO IMO SLOT AT ALL WHEN UNA GOVERNOR SPEAKS HAUSA AND IS EVEN SAME PARTY MAN AND THE OLD MAN"S RIGHT HAND MAN?ITS JUST TERRIBLE ....TRUST ME
CliffordOrji:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Godswill Akpabio Wears Chieftaincy Turban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.