Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (33336 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
deolu2000:
This was the same way Modu sheriff started what metamorphosed into boko haram back then, fayose isn't about only antigrazing, he is actually putting together combat team that will be ready to die for him the day justice is enforced against him,i don't see this ending well, am being futuristic though.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oma307:

no war in Ekiti in fact there will be more peace

Amen
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by calabardick(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don show, I salute baba Fayo, carry on bro, we are in democracy, a.k.a demonstration of craze.

Shoot them; that devil is a liar

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by mailmitch(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though this is a welcome development, I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro

Guy fr cme comot am by ursef, since na u vote am in as governor. Rubbish talk. Ebay has ur governor done since he became governor? Pls leave the guy to protct his people and llow d EFCC do their hub if proving him guilty wth evidence nd (this media trial and personlity assassination dey are duin hre in Nigeria
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
this is more like state policing. interesting
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by fm7070: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though this is a welcome development, I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro

keep wishing for that, it's unrealistic.
who no corrupt? tinubu? amaechi? buhari?
u and your dullardino want to suspend the constitution?
oya na.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Don't worry, Buhari is on it. Once he's done with Abba Kyari (N500m, MTN Bribe), Burantai (Dubai loot) and the SGF (N270m grass cutting for the IDPs) he will descend heavily on Fayose. You know Buhari is Mr Incorruptible.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Ejanla07: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
edupedia:

...which kain yeye message u Ipobfraudist...na shakabula go face tanks when soldiers come for Fayose?...this is why northerners are better politicians...they will keep on baiting Fayose committing crimes until when they are ready to tell him face-to-face that his immunity does not cover all crimes...when they put him in chains una go know say sontin CAN HAPPEN...penkelemess!

SAP. slave afonja people.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by chidozieikeji2: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
nonsense guy as long as amaechi,fashola and danbazzau are corrupt free then fayose is a saint this present govt is confused they don't know there left and right

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by albeye(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a welcome development and I think this is just the ressurection of àgbékòyà. We need to protect our land. I urge all the south-western states governments to adopt this idea and make them enforce grazing rule. Good job! Mr Fayose. Keep it up and someone should help pass it to the senate house and make this stand. We need to protect our land!!!!
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by albeye(m): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is a welcome development and I think this is just the ressurection of àgbékòyà. We need to protect our land. I urge all the south-western states governments to adopt this idea and make them enforce grazing rule. Good job! Mr Fayose. Keep it up and someone should help pass it to the senate house and make this stand. We need to protect our land!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
I just hope after the TV show he tells them all na propaganda woo. He shouldn't put his people in a perpetual war with the Fulanis, they are mad people and they will keep coming at you in the night over and over.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Lightening: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
All these igbo boys don mend this one naim him come dey loyal like where abokii dey learn quran grin

Bros your name sounds like IED explosion.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by diddy25(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Osoko mo le mo le.. Spot On
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro
His arrest even without thorough investigation? the law says 'No man is guilty of any crime until proven guilty'. You want him arrested cos someone accused him of wrong doing? Am not saying he shouldn't be arrested if found guilty but not without thorough investigation. Don't let us abuse the law because of Power.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Duvdevan(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
I foresee war in Ekiti, how I don't know!
And you didn't foresee any war when Fulanis were causing mayhem everywhere in the country. Your prediction lack merit
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nateben:
grin
I love those art. how can I get them?
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 12:42am On Oct 21, 2016
Can't one of the hunters just shoot him on by mistake?? undecided
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by marv1: 2:01am On Oct 21, 2016
bcomputer101:
in the next 100years, Fayose will be another god in yoruba land.

All hail the man of his people...
Irumole baba agbalagba.

Tuale!!!
God forbid.! Another god for what?. U dont even watch what u are saying. Fayose is a clown governor of my state.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2016
What are those ancient weapons they're hunting with. I've seen better stuff in museum. They must have skill if they hunt effectively with that.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by October1960: 3:36am On Oct 21, 2016
What a foolish thug.

Lowest of the low in Nigerian govt.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by achieverme(m): 5:00am On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

But amechi, fasola, tinubu are not too corrupt to be free, abi? You are an unreasonable fellow and empty hypocrite.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by tempel(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Awaji help us in this nation. Awaji help us in this nation. Awaji help us in this nation.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by fxskye: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
I said it. The Ekitigate President is moving his countrlie towards war.

Warning: He should not call for army after he had started what he can finish
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Hossyq(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fayose my man!
He needs to hunts down the enemies insight!
Cattle murderer rustlers says "no picnic sons, get moving" grin
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Hossyq(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Boko haram stylishly migrating to south! But, here is my main man that defeated the military general in the frontline!
He'd force the enemies to retreats!
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
He seems very close to his people, good.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Malam, you mean any state governor should order arrest of Buhari when ever he leaves Aso villa before he destroy Nigeria.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by TheAlchemist: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
In the land of the blind the one eyed person is king. With all the revelation of massive corruption and sharing of blood money by Fayose, i am surprise he is still playing to the gallery...
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nateben(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
noble2faith:

Where I fit get dose animations?

I got them from BBM stickers
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nateben(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Getintouch2004:

I love those art.
how can I get them?

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nateben:

Any name to find them with?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions / Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.