Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (33341 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by lekpaboy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
This man
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayose
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by ouzo1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mah Nigga

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by perfectwazobia1: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Action governor

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by ezechueze(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
OK
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by canalily(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayose was ones a hunter naagringringringrin
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nothing unites a people as much as external aggression, and Fashola knows how to take advantage of the dynamics to augment his image and public perception.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by SuperBlack: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though this is a welcome development, I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro
You mustn't comment.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
All these igbo boys don mend this one naim him come dey loyal like where abokii dey learn quran grin

Baba weyrey ni bobo yi........
Wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by sammyscholar(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seriously, the fulani herds men are very inhumane and I couldn't agree more with Fayose on this one. You don't give animals unmerited chance.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by sharatech(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though this is a welcome development, I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro
your brain need to be examine

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Proffdada: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
I hope the people of east will do the same
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by rozayx5(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
nairaland should also inaugurate an ANti ZOmbie Mod cool cool cool

Ban anyone shouting sai buhari amongst recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayose and Camouflage lately are like 5n6
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Orikinla(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Local hunters with Dane guns in the 21st century when even the Fulani herdsmen are carrying AK 47 guns.
What a shame.

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose exchanging pleasantries and later having a tete-a-tete with local hunters at the official launch of Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshall (EGEM) at the Governor's Office, Ado Ekiti on Thursday.

EGEM is saddled with the task of enforcing the prohibition of cattle and other ruminants grazing law in Ekiti.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1874/gov-fayose-with-local-hunters-at-the-egem-official-launch-to

l strongly foresee Ekiti State Residents turning to Vegetarian soon.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by ynusaa(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
fake juju
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Cc: lalasticlala

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1874/gov-fayose-with-local-hunters-at-the-egem-official-launch-to

Fayose and his hunters are millennium jokers,facing "*Full-army* herdsmen" with their one bullet recharge gun *aka* single barrel.Time will tell,d truth is that Ekiti is least in their problems.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by NgreadNews(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hmmmm!
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by MrHenshaw: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
bcomputer101:
in the next 100years, Fayose will be another god in yoruba land.

All hail the man of his people...
Irumole baba agbalagba.

Tuale!!!

Don't hail him behind bars.Southeast knows better.

smiley
bcomputer101:
in the next 100years, Fayose will be another god in yoruba land.

All hail the man of his people...
Irumole baba agbalagba.

Tuale!!!

Don't hail him behind bars.Southeast knows better.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
I hope it's 'a shoot at sight' instruction, Governor Peter?
Gbara any bagga tosa at sight angry
They want to impose their lawlessness on others undecided
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by edupedia: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ejanla07:
greatest yoruba man dead and alive.

did u see his outfit.

he is sending a message to fg.

I'M A SOLDIER... NOTHING GO HAPPEN.

...which kain yeye message u Ipobfraudist...na shakabula go face tanks when soldiers come for Fayose?...this is why northerners are better politicians...they will keep on baiting Fayose committing crimes until when they are ready to tell him face-to-face that his immunity does not cover all crimes...when they put him in chains una go know say sontin CAN HAPPEN...penkelemess!
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayose Nightmare of Afonjas and their Fulani masters

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
This was the same way Modu sheriff started what metamorphosed into boko haram back then, fayose isn't about only antigrazing, he is actually putting together combat team that will be ready to die for him the day justice is enforced against him,i don't see this ending well, am being futuristic though.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by OkoYibo: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Proffdada:
I hope the people of east will do the same

Naah, Enugu people are Fasting.

Ohaneze is issuing ultimatums.

Obiano is bribing herdsmen.

Umahi is begging herdsmen to come back.

Okowa has turned himself to the PRO of the herdsmen that they hv a right to graze anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by noble2faith(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Nateben:
grin

Where I fit get dose animations?
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by OkoYibo: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
deolu2000:
This was the same way Modu sheriff started what metamorphosed into boko haram back then, fayose isn't about only antigrazing, he is actually putting together combat team that will be ready to die for him the day justice is enforced against him,i don't see this ending well, am being futuristic though.

Calm down. Buratai just bought somw new guns and the guns need to be tested.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
Vicadonis:
Upon all the media trial. This one is just going about doing his business
hahahhahahahhahhaa
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
I foresee war in Ekiti, how I don't know!
no war in Ekiti in fact there will be more peace

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nateben(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
noble2faith:

Where I fit get dose animations?

I got them from BBM stickers.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by rusher14: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
His bodyguards abi na bodyguide?
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Decibel: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
I foresee war in Ekiti, how I don't know!
How do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Friends Of Bianca Ojukwu Get Nomination Form For Her After Family Rejection.PICS / Plateau Massacre: Buhari Orders Military To Kill Illegal Weapon Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.