Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fun Arena - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Arena (100173 Views)

Davido Sold Out O2 Arena Concert In London 2019 Watch Videos Part 1,2,3 / Jokes And Stories Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun Arena by Nelly21: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Very funny jokes. I laughed while reading most of them.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nelly21:
Very funny jokes. I laughed while reading most of them.
Thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL
Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself? U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach. You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle. Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully.
Vivie01

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
I saw pictures of my supervisor's family on Facebook and mistakely commented "beautiful PIGS" instead of "PICS" i think i am dead.

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
okikiosibodu:
I saw pictures of my supervisor's family on Facebook and mistakely commented "beautiful PIGS" instead of "PICS" i think i am dead.

Just start packing your load small small for the office grin grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
okikiosibodu:
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL
Letter from Sikira of Ilorin
Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself? U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach. You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle. Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?
I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully.
Vivie01

OOOMMMGGG!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Boda Okiki, boda Okiki, boooda Okiki! Hao many time i cul you ehn! My momo, papa and all my egbon and aburo must hear say ur sista rid mai leta to my lofer angry undecidedcheesy grin

This letter really cracked me up grin

Shervydman come and see me see this lofer ke? cheesy

Baba bell oh sorry, Alexanderbells2, me wan go fight the anti wey read my leta oo, I go need you to come help me ring the start bell undecided grin

MrWondah, see wetin your yabbing don dey wait for since? Oya, i go need you and gucciqueen38 in my corner, make you cancel that date first grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
vivie01:

OOOMMMGGG!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Boda Okiki, boda Okiki, boooda Okiki! Hao many time i cul you ehn! My momo, papa and all my egbon and aburo must hear say ur sista rid mai leta to my lofer angry undecidedcheesy grin

This letter really cracked me up grin

Shervydman come and see me see this lofer ke? cheesy

Baba bell oh sorry, Alexanderbells2, me wan go fight the anti wey read my leta oo, I go need you to come help me ring the start bell undecided grin

MrWondah, see wetin your yabbing don dey wait for since? Oya, i go need you and gucciqueen38 in my corner, make you cancel that date first grin
Hahahahaha grin grin chai!

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by MrWondah(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Hahahahaha grin grin chai!

I no wan laf my head dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
MrWondah:

I no wan laf my head dey pain me

Wondah abeg no take the migraine joke o, if its severe, go to the hospital. Wish you quick healing.
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
There are two types of SARS: SARS on the beat, and SARS wey dey beat grin

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
I Have Begun my annual Distribution of Xmas
Gifts (chickens for Families &Friends).... The earlier the better.
PLEASE MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW TO GET YOURS...
1. Submit your Birth Certificate (Original Copy).
2. One Valid Identification Card.
3. Police Report that you have never committed
any crime in your life.
4. International Passport (if you don’t have one,
go and get it).
5. Marriage Certificate (if married)
6. Consent Of Parents (for those below 17 yrs).
7. Picture Of Us (to prove that we are close).
8. 4 Copies Of 2×2 Pictures (blue background).
9. Report Card/Result sheet (for students and
undergraduates only).
10. Provide Drivers' license (if any)
11. Send your bank details to convince me you have what it takes to cook the chicken....(I want my chickens to die honorably)
12. Write an Essay (Explain why I should give you the xmas present)…
Not less than 800 words.-with proper margin. Correct English grammar and right use of punctuation, interjections
13. Your BVN number and ATM pin will also be needed.
14. Primary school certificate must be presented.
Pls, I beg you, use GREEN pen…
NB- Submit your application on or before December 20 for the gift.
2 big chicken awaits you.....Home Delivery

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Your own don finish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Your own don finish grin grin
LOL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
okikiosibodu:
I Have Begun my annual Distribution of Xmas
Gifts (chickens for Families &Friends).... The earlier the better.
PLEASE MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW TO GET YOURS...
NB- Submit your application on or before December 20 for the gift.
2 big chicken awaits you.....Home Delivery
LOL grin grin cheesy

Oga Okiki, haba! All these upon JUST two chickens!! Kilode!!! shocked shocked undecided grin
If you are to give out 10M, it is to submit life ooo undecided
Abeg, keep your chickens, I no want undecided cheesy grin

Shervydman, come and submit your application b4 deadline oh, you know Gucciqueen38 will be visiting this Xmas and you seriously needed the chickens grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
vivie01:

LOL grin grin cheesy

Oga Okiki, haba! All these upon JUST two chickens!! Kilode!!! shocked shocked undecided grin

Shervydman, come and submit your application b4 deadline oh, you know Gucciqueen38 will be visiting this Xmas and you seriously needed the chickens grin
Lol, I've seen this before....I just weak for the matter ni. Just because of two fowls o, If this one na father-in-law to person, omo; the person should just give it up.

Abeg, I don't need his chicken o, I can afford to buy it myself. Gucciqueen38 deserves more than two chickens for Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
shervydman:

Lol, I've seen this before....I just weak for the matter ni. Just because of two fowls o, If this one na father-in-law to person, omo; the person should just give it up.

Abeg, I don't need his chicken o, I can afford to buy it myself. Gucciqueen38 deserves more than two chickens for Christmas.
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
shervydman:

Thank God you know i deserves 10 chickens at least grin
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Thank God you know i deserves 10 chickens at least grin
Na so.... grin.
Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
vivie01:

LOL grin grin cheesy

Just two chickens oo grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
Be careful in life ..,...,,
Trump is 70
Hillary is 69
Obama is 55
70+69+55 =194
Now if u observe well u will see that
Buhari is 75
Goodluck is 59
APC is 3 letters
PDP is 3 letters
Therefore 3 + 3 + 59 + 75 = 140
Now finally,
USA is 3 letters and Nigeria is 7 letters
3 + 7 = 12
..... The truth is that I dont know the meaning of this post..
Just want to take ur time..
Am in my house come and beat me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 7:46am On Dec 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
okikiosibodu:

A good one! cool

Dont be a bad friend.

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2017
okikiosibodu:
Be careful in life ..,...,, Trump is 70 Hillary is 69 Obama is 55 70+69+55 =194 Now if u observe well u will see that Buhari is 75 Goodluck is 59 APC is 3 letters PDP is 3 letters Therefore 3 + 3 + 59 + 75 = 140 Now finally, USA is 3 letters and Nigeria is 7 letters 3 + 7 = 12 ..... The truth is that I dont know the meaning of this post.. Just want to take ur time.. Am in my house come and beat me grin grin grin
grin Wait for me cheesy
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin Wait for me cheesy

LOL. grin
@okikiosibodu, oya describe the way to your house cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin Wait for me cheesy
I dey wait o. Carry popcorn come.
vivie01:

LOL. grin
@okikiosibodu, oya describe the way to your house cheesy cheesy grin

When you get to that junction, you will face that rail track before turning to the left after descending that hill, shortly after taking the bend that curves to the right which intersects the expressway just after alighting from the bus that conveys you from the river bank that connects to the airport near the horse stable. ....
You get am? grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
okikiosibodu:

When you get to that junction, you will face that rail track before turning to the left after descending that hill, shortly after taking the bend that curves to the right which intersects the expressway just after alighting from the bus that conveys you from the river bank that connects to the airport near the horse stable. ....
You get am? grin
grin grin..... this is 419 ooo, no house number, street, town or country shocked I no gree grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2017
Okikiosibodu i no get popcorn tongue grin But i will bring my hammer along grin Cuz na beat i wan beat you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

grin grin..... this is 419 ooo, no house number, street, town or country shocked I no gree grin
We no go gree cheesy Fear catch him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
We no go gree cheesy Fear catch him grin grin

grin No mind him Gucci, shebi he was making mouth grin grin
Re: Fun Arena by vivie01(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Okikiosibodu i no get popcorn tongue grin But i will bring my hammer along grin Cuz na beat i wan beat you cheesy
LMAO grin grin cheesy
Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

grin No mind him Gucci, shebi he was making mouth grin grin
He who fights and run, lives to die another day grin

Gucciqueen38:
Hehehehehehehehehehe. Oya sorry

1 Like

Re: Fun Arena by okikiosibodu(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

50 Funny Facebook Status / How Private Jets Are Queuing To Pick Tboss (Photos) / Memes: List Of People That Think That They Have Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.