Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

"DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN (23400 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2016
kahal29:
Indeed this man is really suffering from malaria +++. The symptoms are all over this letter
..which malaria... forget about what ever party you support... did you see the money in his house.. DSS see this, DSS saw that...make them continue to see
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by michoim(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2016
These judges are so corrupt that they now think whatever trash they utter, some gullible people will swallow it. DSS planted millions in your house and yet you are the owner of the house,and you did not raise alarm even in this age of social media. Ok. The 7 houses that one of the arrested judges is building at the same time, is it DSS that is building it for you Or the imported furniture from Brazil and other countries, is it DSS that is importing it for you Or some of the arrested judges that never touched their salaries in a very long time, is it DSS that is supplying you money from other sources? ?? I think corruption has so much make common sense to elude some of these so called elite judges. They need to be thought some bitter lessons of life.

6 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by MizTyna(f): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Just one question. Oga judge,if someone comes to your court with this cook up you no go vex send am to jail directly? If you believe this, you'll believe anything. I don't know if he's guilty or not but this story isn't helping matters. Silly and petty somebody

4 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by yazach: 8:12am On Oct 21, 2016
But why is buharia disturbing himself to revive the economy. This is a fertile home to plant money, and God so good, the land can even grow hard currency
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by omofunaab(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2016
They pointed gun at you but you were still dizzy, you weren't alert to the trauma.. .very ridiculous

He also said he signed a paper, where everything they took in his house was stated but he didn't know they were DSS men until he got to their office.

Well i think this man is very stupid and i wonder how he became a Supreme Court Judge. He can't even convince someone with his lie

7 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by breakeven: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
I am not surprised, Daura secret service can do that. They are desperate to make their so called corruption fight credible.

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by sammyj: 8:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Slow spoke indeed!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Maisuya1:
Imagine the slowpokes we have as high court judges? If you can't even think up a credulous alabi, how on earth do they handle complex cases brought before them in courts. Truly dissapointing

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by yekparikpa(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2016
No.17 is powerful.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by bettercreature(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
He is a mad man should be locked up

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
WHY DID THESE SO CALLED HON. JUSTICES WAITED TILL NOW BEFORE THEY CRY OUT. ANYONE THAT BELIEVE THESE JUDGES HAS MALARIA .

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
WHY DID THESE SO CALLED HON. JUSTICES WAITED TILL NOW BEFORE THEY CRY OUT. ANYONE THAT BELIEVE THESE JUDGES HAS MALARIA .

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by saintdennis(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
Truly i never knew before now that Judges of the supreme court could be this petty and mudslinging.

His account is senile and sterile,only meant for slow thinkers. My annoyance is their gut to politicized the grievous allegations leveled against them.
They should have known better that they have no immunity whatsoever against prosecution, irrespective of their blackmail they will be made to face the music on the long run.

If this judge has no concrete evidence then he is finished

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by oglalasioux(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2016
I said it from day one; the DSS has shot itself in the foot. Buhari knows nothing about this operation. They are in for it.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Bom4Real: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
This is the height of impunity ever in Nigeria,they claimed they are fighting corruption,this will definitely bury all of them.the Demonis Cabal at work

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by sapientia(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2016
when you do not follow due process... this is the outcome..

Its possible that these judges are corrupt but the case has been lost..

Or is it possible these Judges know EFCC was investigating them and bribed the DSS to abduct them?
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by saintdennis(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
omofunaab:
They pointed gun at you but you were still dizzy, you weren't alert to the trauma.. .very ridiculous

He also said he signed a paper, where everything they took in his house was stated but he didn't know they were DSS men until he got to their office.

Well i think this man is very stupid and i wonder how he became a Supreme Court Judge. He can't even convince someone with his lie

Imagine he is a supreme court Judge? Lmao

Bros make naija true true break up jare

The monarchy of benin(including lagos colony), oyo empire, federated igbo states, independent ibom/cross rivers (bakassi should be reclaimed), sokoto caliph, bornu caliph , tiv nation etc

Any of them who desire to na join together in an experiment like czechoslovakia, bosnia-herz, serbia-montengro can do so

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by shinebabe(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
na dat part got me the most. how can you be so dizzy on malaria drugs that you wont be mentally alert to danger? he was so dizzy, dozing off interminently, maid wasnt with them all through, yet he remembered all details except how money enter bag, even if this one dey innocent of the alleged crime, he shouldnt be allowed near the bench again, he is mentally unstable for that sit.

That's not even the part that got to me. It was the fact that he take 300k everyday in his brief case. For what? To bribe other judges or for fuel to his car?

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by muredo(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Liar

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Carlmax(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Judge diagnosed a fellow judge with malaria and prescribed a potent drug that made him dizzy.

You are sick, please take some medication and read up the letter again when you are less dizzy.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:

You can stop wailing and start reading.

The judge only disputes ownership of said some not the fact that such money was "found".

He believes it was planted.
shut up.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Carlmax:

You are sick, please take some medication and read up the letter again when you are less dizzy.
epic

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by penukz2015(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
I believe you judge.. This APC people can do anything.. "anything". Fear politicians!!

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by repogirl(f): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Dear Buhari, Amaechi and Cabal, intimidation of the judiciary KOLEWERK!

Even if they are corrupt, follow due process, otherwise this fake corruption fight will end before it even starts.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by chronique(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes,I wonder how some of you reason;have you taken all anti-malaria drugs before,to know the effects they all have on people? I once workeed in a big pharmacy and due to thefact that my boss trusted me so much and I was hardworking(was handling her finances and she never had a reason to look for a missing penny),she liked me so much. The day I took ill and had malaria,she said she couldn't afford to have me stay away from work for long,and she ended up prescbing the worst anti-malaria drug I have ever taken;it's called Joartin. I almost ran mad cos of that drug as I started feeling cracks in my brain/skull. Even while walking on sitting down,I would be feeling so dizzy and it wouldfeel like I'm falling from several heights. Do I also mention the factthat I also suffered from hallucination as a result of that drug? I almost ran mad. When I finally got well and narrated my ordeal to the chief pharmacst,she screamed,and wondered why my boss would give me that kind of drug. That was the day I realized that some of the people who are mad on the streets,are possibly vctims of wrong drug prescription. I made sure I warned all my family members to stay away from that drug,and I also shared m experience on facebook. My point in all of these,is to let ou know that you are absolutely wrong in what you've just posted. All anti-malaria drugs do not work same way.
OlujobaSamuel:
na dat part got me the most. how can you be so dizzy on malaria drugs that you wont be mentally alert to danger? he was so dizzy, dozing off interminently, maid wasnt with them all through, yet he remembered all details except how money enter bag, even if this one dey innocent of the alleged crime, he shouldnt be allowed near the bench again, he is mentally unstable for that sit.

6 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by musa7m(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Show the source and I will tel you that reading
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by izobemheuwaize: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2016
This is a lesson to other judicial officers
(make una leave bribe alone).This story is not concrete enough.

Next time when any politician invite you try to record your conversation for purpose such as this

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by fendorf(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol,still observing

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Wasky101: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Clerverly:
Full Text of Justice Ngwuta’s letter to CJN, Justice Mahmoud Mohammed
18thOctober, 2016

7. One of them came to where I was lying down and ordered me to sit up. One of the gun men who stood a few feet from me came and stood next to me with his gun drawn. I was ordered to sign a paper which they said contained a list of what they were taking away. Confronted with the life-threatening situation I made an instant mental decision that it was better for me to comply with their orders and stay alive to tell my story rather than get shot and killed on the pretext that I attacked them or that I tried to escape. I signed the paper and wrote my name as ordered. No one told me what offence I was alleged to have committed. No one told me of any petition or allegation against me.

This part got me the most, it's funny how any law enforcement can never even get an ordinary lawyer to sign a statement forcefully. Now a whole Judge said he was scared for his life, would they have shot a Judge in cold bold abi what exactly was he scared of. Poooo

5 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by mmeyeneub: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Sibrah:
Judge diagnosed a fellow judge with malaria and prescribed a potent drug that made him dizzy.

it seems ur brain is distorted to evn see d drugs were prescribed by a doctor at d supreme court clinic. u better use ur brain n stp thinking like a zombie wc u r
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by rusher14: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

shut up.
grin
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Eazybay(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
The dumbest people are those who claim the judge cannot be dizzy blah blah.. A raid was carried out @ 12 and lasted till 4-5!! Almost every human being is dizzy @ dat time. As for adrenaline, we all know its duration of action is SHORT. Some ppl adopt the frail way out in situations like this, so don't ask why he was dozing intermittently.

The only thing dat can back d DSS is CCTV evidence, if not even video recording self the guy go say dem plant am b4 d video. The DSS counted 50, 20 and 10 naira notes!! Naija should keep tasking the EFCC on technological upgrades in d fight against corruption.

4 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by progress69: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2016
bonechamberlain:
See how the dss implicated themselves, illiterates fellows, the judge is now claiming they planted the money. So much for a sting operation.

This kian stories and that of Mama Peace are for people in your level na. Why will anyone be surprised at your childish myopic reasoning?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jerry Gana And Jegede At Court Of Appeal In Akure This Morning / John Tallen Is Dead!! (Pauline Tallen's Husband Dies) / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.