Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

"DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN (23399 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by kcnwaigbo: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

Referencing the CJN does not amount to evidence, anymore than referencing buharis name.

What if the CJN refutes? Or does not recall? Do you expect the CJN to publicly accept or deny?

why don't you wait for the to speak.BTW have you seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/3416260/cjn-confronted-buhari-over-justice
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

Referencing the CJN does not amount to evidence, anymore than referencing buharis name.

What if the CJN refutes? Or does not recall? Do you expect the CJN to publicly accept or deny?

LOL.

You probably forgot that the Judge keeps a copy of the reference.

Let the CJN deny it reference.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by naijafresh: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2016
DSS please let me send you my address so you can plant millions of naira and foreign currencies in my house.
When we get to court we can sort it out, in fact I am happy to just plead guilty as long as I only serve 6 months or less as long and I can collect my money back after serving my sentence. Afterall are we not in Nigeria? The land of Impunity
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by byteem: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
JUST AS PREDICTED ...NOW THE CLAIMS HAVE STARTED.. CLAIMS AND COUNTER CLAIMS..

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STUPPID KIDS WHO CLAIM TO BE INVESTIGATIVE OFFICERS FLAUNT A VERY GOOD CASE BY LETTING EMOTIONS AND SENTIMENTS GET IN THE WAY..STING OPERATION INDEED.. NOW WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE ..

ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST HIS..

HE SIGNED THE DOC ACKNOWLEDGED THE PLANTED/DISCOVERED MONEY UNDER DURESS SO ITS ALSO NOT ADMISSIBLE...

STUPPID DSSS. NEXT TIME BE CALM AND INVESTIGATE WELL .. NOTHING FROM THAT STUPID STING CRAP IS ADMISSIBLE...

DENY ALL HE SAID AS YOU WANT .. ITS HIS WORD AGAINST YOUR... EVEN BINLADEN'S RAID WAS RECORDED .. SO WHY DID THE DSS NOT WEAR RECORDERS TO DETIAL ALL THAT HAPPEND AND SHOW US LIVE FOOTAGE.. ALL LIES AND CRAP..

BUHARI HAS ALZIEMERS ... DUARA AND SGF ARE CONTROLLING THINGS AND DOING WHATEVER THEY LIKE.. AISHA IS JUST TRYING TO REACH OUT FOR HELP...

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

LOL.

You probably forgot that the Judge keeps a copy of the reference.

Let the CJN deny it reference.

Let's await the DSS AV then, and the trial proper.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

why don't you wait for the to speak.BTW have you seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/3416260/cjn-confronted-buhari-over-justice

That crap from a dubious source?

No one dares confront PMB as that fake article makes out. And how come that story comes from only one source? No other sources to corroborate it?

You really believe that the CJN, or anyone for that matter, can attack PMB like that?

Man, wise up.

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by eph12(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Did I just read that the cjn was aware of Amaechi issue before now?
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by borntosuccess(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Peace2love:

"The unhappy man"
l reject it,may unhappiness never depart from u and u generation even to d tenth generation. Ezi
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nice365: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You didn't make any sense at all.
My dear, it is you that lacks common sense on this issue as read. Can you be sleeping when this kind of situations befall you? even if you're on medication. A judge for that matter, rubbish. PMB and those that have been deprived of justice from this corrupt Judges will show them pepper.

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by OBAGADAFFI: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nice365:
My dear, it is you that lacks common sense on this issue as read. Can you be sleeping when this kind of situations befall you? even if you're on medication. A judge for that matter, rubbish. PMB and those that have been deprived of justice from this corrupt Judges will show them pepper.

You meant the same PMB that got favorable Judgment on his certificate issue based on technicalities.

https://www.nairaland.com/3396712/buhari-also-beneficiary-legal-technicalities
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by TheFreeOne: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
shinebabe:

That's not even the part that got to me. It was the fact that he take 300k everyday in his brief case. For what? To bribe other judges or for fuel to his car?
You lack basic comprehension.

This is what he said: In the brief case, which I carry to my office daily, I had the sum of N300,000 and some loose change.

He didn't mean he takes 300k to work daily.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by emi14: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=AirFireEarthH20 post=50374465]

The guy na illiterate na if not he would have know that in court, every detailed explanation is crucial to a case[/quote

You're equally an illiterate for calling someone who can read and write illiterate. He is rather naive about the whole story not illiterate.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by TheFreeOne: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

That crap from a dubious source?

No one dares confront PMB as that fake article makes out. And how come that story comes from only one source? No other sources to corroborate it?

You really believe that the CJN, or anyone for that matter, can attack PMB like that?

Man, wise up.

So who's pmb, is he god of thunder that cannot be confronted

All these kids sef.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by MrPRevailer(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Former military dictator Buhari voted in again in 2016 by the gullible.
A military replay of 1984, only with a democratic smile.

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by AK481(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Maisuya1:
Imagine the slowpokes we have as high court judges? If you can't even think up a credulous alabi, how on earth do they handle complex cases brought before them in courts. Truly dissapointing

he mentioned alibi ''Igwenyi joined me in the passage and when he drove me back to my home I told him what Dr. Onu wanted. Igwenyi apologised to me and assured me that he would not have bothered me if he had known what Dr. Onu wanted me to do.''

olodo who is igwenyi here?do u know who an alibi is?

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Realist2: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigeria is in for a long thing, the desperation of Buhari and Amaechi to muzzle, intimidate and silent every opposition is stinking.
Believe me Nigeria has gone back to the dogs, rules of law has been trappled upon, it is now a policed nation !.
I know that this allegation involved Amaechi, Onu and Buhari, the judges will rather become a sacrificial goats because all the institutions and agency in Nigeria now is compromised with buhari the bigot, desperado and corrupt man in charge.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So who's pmb, is he god of thunder that cannot be confronted

All these kids sef.

He's the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

The CJN is not as insolent as you imply.

So who's the kid now?

#SchoolTheFool
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
byteem:
JUST AS PREDICTED ...NOW THE CLAIMS HAVE STARTED.. CLAIMS AND COUNTER CLAIMS..

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STUPPID KIDS WHO CLAIM TO BE INVESTIGATIVE OFFICERS FLAUNT A VERY GOOD CASE BY LETTING EMOTIONS AND SENTIMENTS GET IN THE WAY..STING OPERATION INDEED.. NOW WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE ..

ITS YOUR WORD AGAINST HIS..

HE SIGNED THE DOC ACKNOWLEDGED THE PLANTED/DISCOVERED MONEY UNDER DURESS SO ITS ALSO NOT ADMISSIBLE...

STUPPID DSSS. NEXT TIME BE CALM AND INVESTIGATE WELL .. NOTHING FROM THAT STUPID STING CRAP IS ADMISSIBLE...

DENY ALL HE SAID AS YOU WANT .. ITS HIS WORD AGAINST YOUR... EVEN BINLADEN'S RAID WAS RECORDED .. SO WHY DID THE DSS NOT WEAR RECORDERS TO DETIAL ALL THAT HAPPEND AND SHOW US LIVE FOOTAGE.. ALL LIES AND CRAP..

BUHARI HAS ALZIEMERS ... DUARA AND SGF ARE CONTROLLING THINGS AND DOING WHATEVER THEY LIKE.. AISHA IS JUST TRYING TO REACH OUT FOR HELP...

Normally people always avoid any post written in all caps.

It's a sign of dementia.

PS: where did you read that the bin ladin raid was recorded? Or did you just pull that one out of yer arse too.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by TheFreeOne: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

He's the president of the federal republic of nigeria.

The CJN is not as insolent as you imply.

So who's the kid now?

#SchoolTheFool

Oh really..so he's the president? I thought he's some god of corruption.

See who's talking of insolence whilst you make Buhari seems larger than life? Smh
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Oh really..so he's the president? I thought he's some god of corruption.

See who's talking of insolence whilst you make Buhari seems larger than life? Smh

He's certainly larger than you and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by TheFreeOne: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

He's certainly larger than you and your entire family.

Another airhead on the lose. Servitude must be running in your blood like the usual zombie.

You better wake up from your slumber before your zombeism gets powered by the sun.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Another airhead on the lose. Servitude must be running in your blood like the usual zombie.

You better wake up from your slumber before your zombeism gets powered by the sun.

Ah, there it is: the usual "zombie" refrain, the only refuge of wailing scoundrels who have no more convincing argument to explain away the futility of their wailings.

Luckily I'm immune to arseholes, I'm ready to do this all day, you slime bucket.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by PastorOla1: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
99.9% OF LAWYERS ARE LIES, WHILE THIS JUDGE IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by akpanbaba: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please DSS come and plant some money in my house because i have fertiliser to help money. germinate for our mutual benefit.We can as well pluck the money together before arresting the owner of the farm.This kind of a judge. explains why Ibori was set free in Nigeria only to be jailed in the Uk.Our country is dead
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Vatsyayana: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
bonechamberlain:
See how the dss implicated themselves, illiterates fellows, the judge is now claiming they planted the money. So much for a sting operation.

Mr bonebrain, the DSS is not OPC they are a group of experts who plan their operations with utmost professional standards...before they go on operations (lawful or unlawful) they have a dress rehearsal and they never go out without their smart cameras.
The videos they make from operations are highly classified. They can only be declassified by the Presidency, the NASS or the Courts. That is why you haven't seen a viral video of Justice Ngwuta in his pants. They haven't made any statement after their press release of the arrest. Only a wise one will know that all the letters flying around are the NJC's attempt into the oceans of media trials. They have forgotten that DSS is the master of media trial...You wait until 2017/2018 when these cases would be coming to a close. You will see & hear things!

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Ken4Christ: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
The truth is that all agencies that fights corruption are also corrupt themselves. Corruption is a grass root problem in Nigeria. The DSS themselves cannot be exempted.

They should focus more on solving the hunger problem in the country. Do you think if you search the President home, you will not see huge amount of money in different currencies?

When people go to write exam, they sort. This is corruption but so many see it as being smart.

When you go to cast your vote and your conscience is bought with money, you are currupt.

It is every where. I am not saying the government should not fight corruption but they should do it in such a manner that is acceptable.

The government should apply the same aggression in agriculture.

I see this government as simply fighting enemies.

A President who turns his eyes off the killings of defenseless citizens by fulani herdsmen but immediately sends one thousand soldiers after cattle rustlers is overly currupt.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Naijageak(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
This one wen DSS de invade people privacy and arrest people so. Hope one day dem nor go arrest people went de comment. To me the case is simple..

They should prove how they got to know such money is in his house, ?

why the breaking and entry... ?

The allegations involving ameachi should not be swept under the carpet...

I think the federal government should allow independence of the judiciary.... We are still in democracy and not military form of government....
This is absolutely wrong...
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Peace2love: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
borntosuccess:
l reject it,may unhappiness never depart from u and u generation even to d tenth generation. Ezi

Sorry I got me twisted, when I said 'the unhappy man' am not referring to you but the Oga that was quoted in the Judge's letter to be unhappy over the election result.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by byteem: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

It's a sign of dementia.

PS: where did you read that the bin ladin raid was recorded? Or did you just pull that one out of yer arse too.

YOU ARE THE DEMENTED ONE .. AM SURE YOU ARE RELATED TO ONE OF THOSE CLUELESS AGENTS THAT CARRIED OUT THE SO CALLED STING OPERATION..

FOR UR INFO..HEEDIOT BINS RAID WAS RECORDED .. THE RAID WAS WATCHED LIVE BY THE OBAMA AND HIS SERVICE CHIEFS AT THE WHITE HOUSE.. AND WAS CONFIRMED BY OBAMA HILLARY AND SEVERAL MEDIA HOUSES .. EVEN THE GUYS WHO DID THE RAID..THOSE KIND OF VIDEOS ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.. .. THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED TOP SECRET FOULL..

INFACT ITS STANDARD THAT MILITARY MEN .. POLICE OFFICERS ...BLACK OPPS.. EVEN TRAFFIC COPS ... ALL WEAR CAMERAS ON THE UNIFORMS AND RECORD DAILY ACTIVITIES ESPECIALLY ON IMPORTANT RAIDS AND BUSTS.. THE FOOTAGE IS ANALYZED LATER.. TO DETERMINE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER.. THATS IF ANYTHING WENT WRONG OR.. MOST TIMES KEPT IN RECORDS FOR INVESTIGATIVE ANALYSIS .. TRAINING PURPOSES OR AS EVIDENCE IN COURT.. .

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO WATCH TV UL SEE LOTS OF DOCS ON POLICE MEN WEARING CAMERAS BOTH IN THEIR CARS AND ON THEIR BODIES...THE FOOTAGE ALSO COMES IN HANDY ESPECIALLY WHEN ISSUES OF MISBEHAVIOR OR CONDUCT BECOMES IN ISSUE...OR WHEN EVENTS LIKE OHHH THEY PLANTED EVIDENCE COMES INTO PLAY..

SO DUMBO GETS UR FACTS RIIT BEFORE U BLAB ANY FURTHER RESPONSE...

AND I REPEAT THOSE HEEDIOTS GOOFED.. COS NOW GUILTY OR NOT .. THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO WALK...SO WHAT WAS THE ESSENCE OF ALL THE DRAMA..AND MEDIA HYPE
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by byteem: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

It's a sign of dementia.

YOU ARE THE DEMENTED ONE .. AM SURE YOU ARE RELATED TO ONE OF THOSE CLUELESS AGENTS THAT CARRIED OUT THE SO CALLED STING OPERATION..

FOR UR INFO..HEEDIOT BINS RAID WAS RECORDED .. THE RAID WAS WATCHED LIVE BY THE OBAMA AND HIS SERVICE CHIEFS AT THE WHITE HOUSE.. AND WAS CONFIRMED BY OBAMA HILLARY AND SEVERAL MEDIA HOUSES .. EVEN THE GUYS WHO DID THE RAID..THOSE KIND OF VIDEOS ARE NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.. .. THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED TOP SECRET FOULL..

INFACT ITS STANDARD THAT MILITARY MEN .. POLICE OFFICERS ...BLACK OPPS.. EVEN TRAFFIC COPS ... ALL WEAR CAMERAS ON THE UNIFORMS AND RECORD DAILY ACTIVITIES ESPECIALLY ON IMPORTANT RAIDS AND BUSTS.. THE FOOTAGE IS ANALYZED LATER.. TO DETERMINE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE BETTER.. THATS IF ANYTHING WENT WRONG OR.. MOST TIMES KEPT IN RECORDS FOR INVESTIGATIVE ANALYSIS .. TRAINING PURPOSES OR AS EVIDENCE IN COURT.. .

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH TO WATCH TV UL SEE LOTS OF DOCS ON POLICE MEN WEARING CAMERAS BOTH IN THEIR CARS AND ON THEIR BODIES...THE FOOTAGE ALSO COMES IN HANDY ESPECIALLY WHEN ISSUES OF MISBEHAVIOR OR CONDUCT BECOMES IN ISSUE...OR WHEN EVENTS LIKE OHHH THEY PLANTED EVIDENCE COMES INTO PLAY..

SO DUMBO GETS UR FACTS RIIT BEFORE U BLAB ANY FURTHER RESPONSE...AND I REPEAT THOSE HEEDIOTS GOOFED.. COS NOW GUILTY OR NOT .. THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO WALK...SO WHAT WAS THE ESSENCE OF ALL THE DRAMA..AND MEDIA HYPE
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by byteem: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Mr bonebrain, the DSS is not OPC they are a group of experts who plan their operations with utmost professional standards...before they go on operations (lawful or unlawful) they have a dress rehearsal and they never go out without their smart cameras.
The videos they make from operations are highly classified. They can only be declassified by the Presidency, the NASS or the Courts. That is why you haven't seen a viral video of Justice Ngwuta in his pants. They haven't made any statement after their press release of the arrest. Only a wise one will know that all the letters flying around are the NJC's attempt into the oceans of media trials. They have forgotten that DSS is the master of media trial...You wait until 2017/2018 when these cases would be coming to a close. You will see & hear things!

MR OGA .. ARE YOU HOLDING BRIEF FOR THE DSS.. THE SAME DSS WE HAVE KNOWN ALL THESE YEARS OR ANOTHER ONE.. ..

THEY ARE EXPERTS ALRIGHT.... EXPERT PUPPETS ...
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
byteem:

SO DUMBO GETS UR FACTS RIIT BEFORE U BLAB ANY FURTHER RESPONSE...AND I REPEAT THOSE HEEDIOTS GOOFED.. COS NOW GUILTY OR NOT .. THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO WALK...SO WHAT WAS THE ESSENCE OF ALL THE DRAMA..AND MEDIA HYPE

Stop shouting.

The raid was not recorded. The DEVGRU assaulters were not wearing body cams.

What obama, clinton, and the others were watching was a drone feed hovering over the assaulted compound in Abbottabad.

Get your facts right before shouting, you dolt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: Danjuma, Lekwot, Others Take Nigeria’s Case To UK / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR / Oyedepo Watches Beating Of Ogun Tax-Men By Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.