Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

"DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN (23391 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by einsteinn(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2016
few points from d letter,,,d judge is corrupt....corruption was not d main reason for d invasion...amaechi/APC trying to get d judges to do their bidding was unsuccessful ....2 things worries me more....the use of federal agents to blackmail and witchhunt those in opposition to d desires of some powerful figures within APC....d future of our democracy....in conclusion...this case will still b inconclusive...a political settlement will play out along d line....is jus a game of d bigboys(power game)
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by bigtt76(f): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
When Amaechi accosted him to tamper with judgement, he never voiced out then. Now he's trying to use that as an excuse or reason why DSS is disturbing him. Yeye judge

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by rusher14: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2016
shinebabe:

That's not even the part that got to me. It was the fact that he take 300k everyday in his brief case. For what? To bribe other judges or for fuel to his car?
As a celebrity he has a lot of fans he often has to show appreciation.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
The funny thing is that Nigerian courts accept signed confessions even if obtained under duress .
Now that their lordships has experienced what every Buchi, Bayo and Bello have to go through, maybe the position of the court will change

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Hedonistically: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
omofunaab:
They pointed gun at you but you were still dizzy, you weren't alert to the trauma.. .very ridiculous

He also said he signed a paper, where everything they took in his house was stated but he didn't know they were DSS men until he got to their office.

Well i think this man is very stupid and i wonder how he became a Supreme Court Judge. He can't even convince someone with his lie

Is he more stupid than the bastard Buhari you call your president - who doesn't even have a secondary school certificate to boast of?

If you see nothing wrong with an unqualified, misogynistic animal like Buhari being the president of a country, then you must be very foolish to raise questions about the competence of Hon JSC Ngwuta to serve as a Supreme Court Justice. Nonsense Afonja hypocrite.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Deen77: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
Truly i never knew before now that Judges of the supreme court could be this petty and mudslinging.

His account is senile and sterile,only meant for slow thinkers. My annoyance is their gut to politicized the grievous allegations leveled against them.
They should have known better that they have no immunity whatsoever against prosecution, irrespective of their blackmail they will be made to face the music on the long run.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by OlujobaSamuel: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2016
shinebabe:

That's not even the part that got to me. It was the fact that he take 300k everyday in his brief case. For what? To bribe other judges or for fuel to his car?
lol, me no even noticed that, seems all alleged looters in our kontiri are so daft in lying skills, from savings to buy houses in dubai, to working very very hard to have $15m spare cash in 15yrs, now our judges own don enter

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Deen77: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

See painment!!! Your "hero" Amaechi is surely going down!!! Music ko shebi na DSS would sit on the dock to try them

Funny, why not ask them to face the real issue, agreed Amaechi try to bribe them, is that why they take bribe from others.

Do they take bribe, YES or NO.

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Hedonistically: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2016
shinebabe:

Either poverty has corroded your brain or you're just plain mischievous. What is N300k? A sum that small boys waste in clubs routinely or lavish on their girlfriends is too much for a Justice of the SUPREME COURT to carry around for miscellaneous expenses? Do you know anything about how much their allowances and other benefits amount to? Do you know that it is easy for them to be multi-millionaires due to accrued income from their career earnings (first as lawyers engaged in private practice and then as jurists for decades) and their accumulated investments?

Every idiot would have something to say about everything. Sometimes it is best to just shut up.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by tripoli007(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2016
doctokwus:
Bullshit,concocted childish tales.
This is where I knew the mofo was lying:even if one takes double dose of Valium,once your adrenaline starts pumping due to fear as this night raid must have been to d judge,all dizziness,talkless of sleep takes flight till the traumatic events of that nite pass.For this criminal to av claimed he slept,dozed or was too dizzy so much so he intermittently lay down,while d DSS was ransacking and traumatising him is bullshit.
Secondly,the usually prescribed anti malaria drug these days usually even makes one restless and agitated,certainly not dizzy and dozy all thru an event of such a nite.
For fabricating these lies, this man shud be jailed for at least 25yrs. Rubbish!

Take it easy with the man .. At above 50 the man might be having health related issues .. Nothing will come out of this case .. Dog no dey chop Dog .. All these justice belong to one occultic group or the other ..let's just seat back and watch as the drama unfolds

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Deen77: 9:10am On Oct 21, 2016
doctokwus:
This is where I knew the mofo was lying:even if one takes double dose of Valium,once your adrenaline starts pumping due to fear as this night raid must have been to d judge,all dizziness,talkless of sleep takes flight till the traumatic events of that nite pass.For this criminal to av claimed he slept,dozed or was too dizzy so much so he intermittently lay down,while d DSS was ransacking and traumatising him is bullshit.
Secondly,the usually prescribed anti malaria drug these days usually even makes one restless and agitated,certainly not dizzy and dozy all thru an event of such a nite.
For fabricating these lies, this man shud be jailed for at least 25yrs. Rubbish!

The man will be good in acting.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by albertfish: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
you think u knw better than d judge ko.....
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by freekick: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2016
While vision was blurred,dizzy you saw and did all this

1) I brought out my handset to call the Chief Registrar of the Supreme Court,

2) One of them saw the sum of forty thousand naira (N40,000.00) and one thousand naira notes in one of the drawers. He was excited and called their lead who saw the money and said “This is not the kind of money we came to pick”. They left the N40,000.000.

3) I made an instant mental decision that it was better for me to comply with their orders and stay alive to tell my story rather than get shot and killed on the pretext that I attacked them or that I tried to escape

Again

when you are inside
"He flashed a card to me and showed me what he said was a search warrant." so armed robbers or kidnappers are now using search warrant

"It was when I saw DSS in the premises into which they drove me that I realized my invaders were agents of a Federal Government Department. Prior to getting into the premises I thought that the invaders were even armed robbers or kidnappers, more so when I was not questioned by anyone about anything."

Aiye oniro onida.
its ur profession, you can do better sir.

ARISE.

4 Likes

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Xpol: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2016
So the monthly allowance was handed over to him in a brown envelope not to his bank account.I smell something here oo

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
@Aufbauf, you call the writeup petty?

Hmmm! I wonder how we read or interpret writings.

The concluding passages say it all, "these statement can be verified".

How can it be verified that the money was planted?

How can his supposed conversation alone with amaechi be verified?

How can it be verified that the name of buhari was mentioned as unhappy?

This is just a lot of smoke and mirrors thrown up by a horrendously corrupt and desperate judge to deny his guilt and win sympathy.

The NJC has long been shielding and enabling judicial corruption.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by calabardick(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Confusion everywhere

Nigerians will never learn from history, buhari has never been a good leader before, even his lifestyle in the army was dubious.

This is the reason I don't want voters card, for what? To vote crooks into power?

Fvck u Mr. Other room
Curse be the day he was voted into office

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by max1234: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Maisuya1:
Imagine the slowpokes we have as high court judges? If you can't even think up a credulous alabi, how on earth do they handle complex cases brought before them in courts. Truly dissapointing
Amechi might not be innocent and I'm no judge but this story stinks of perjury
Thank God you said Amaechi may not be innocent, what the man said should be thoroughly investigated cos ppls names and facts were stated in his letter to the CJN, Amaechi, Onu etc should d clarify their position, that is my stand.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by borntosuccess(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2016
if dis is true, then it is a huge embarrassment and shame to all parties involved, including d so acclaimed Mr integrity
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by haywire07(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2016
doctokwus:

''Prior to getting into the premises I thought that the invaders were even armed robbers or kidnappers, more so when I was not questioned by anyone about anything.''

but....

1.he allowed them in because his maid said they were sent by the president

2.he granted them a meeting in his study

3.he laid and dozed off repeatedly on his couches while they ransacked his home

who does that? undecided

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Charly68: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016
bonechamberlain:
See how the dss implicated themselves, illiterates fellows, the judge is now claiming they planted the money. So much for a sting operation.
this is how you know first class legal thief . Very smart & crafty. Destroying their esteemed career on a platter of corruption. Now looking for way out.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by odomanis: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
Truly i never knew before now that Judges of the supreme court could be this petty and mudslinging.

His account is senile and sterile,only meant for slow thinkers. My annoyance is their gut to politicized the grievous allegations leveled against them.
They should have known better that they have no immunity whatsoever against prosecution, irrespective of their blackmail they will be made to face the music on the long run.

We all know that DSS can descend so low to do what he accused them of. You can chose to pretend if you like.
I knew the judges they are harassing now must have refused to accept bribes from them.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Olumaeme: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
doctokwus:

Why not go tell your foolish gworo chewing dullard to jail him.
Take it or leave it, Buhari only wanted a media show and he has gotten it. Take the case to court and he will loose gallantly.

It's not enough to just see money in someone's house but prove that the money was actually found there are stolen.

Now that the judge has claimed that DSS brought the money to implicate him, let's see how they will prove themselves in court!
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Laid2001: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2016
I hear you, just like Amaechi was in battle with GEJ and his wife to stay close to the seat of power!.
Amaechi, that was fighting the principality and demons in power during his second term is the one you are now saying will do anything to get close to power.

ArodewilliamsT:
The truth is that the Amaechi we all know can attempt to bribe even Angel Gabriel. We all know he is a slimy cultist and a thug.

Even If I decide to disbelieve the Justice's narration, NOBODY CAN DISBELIEVE MR-FIX-IT AMAECHI'S ANTECEDENTS. That crook can sell his mother to stay close to power. It's a good thing he know that even his village people won't waste time in taking his life if they have the opportunity, that's why he has made Abuja his village.

Thugs like Amaechi deserves no pacifism, they deserve to be matched by even more hot-headed thugs like Wike in order to keep them in check.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by mcino: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2016
doctokwus:
What are you talking? What does amodiaquine do to a patient?
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by mcino: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
ExInferis:

How can it be verified that the money was planted?

How can his supposed conversation alone with amaechi be verified?

How can it be verified that the name of buhari was mentioned as unhappy?

This is just a lot of smoke and mirrors thrown up by a horrendously corrupt and desperate judge to deny his guilt and win sympathy.

The NJC has long been shielding and enabling judicial corruption.
Hope you saw where he referenced the CJN? He briefed him, after his meeting with Amechi and even the CJN told him how Amechi had been trying to bribe other judges. It is there, and you can see it. That is an evidence. The same Amechi called DSS in his house, and handed him the phone to speak with the DSS operative. These calls logs and even his communication with Amechi on phone can be traced. That is the verification
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by BodyKiss(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
ohisma:
Dss should pls send the money to me , since their is no owner.

Please endeavour to use your brain next time. You don't have quote the op then end up typing nonsense.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Peace2love: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
I took my time to read this letter. If what I have read is true, then I fear for this country. Our leaders are capable of doing this no doubt. Only God can safe this country. Corruption is every where in this land.

If rain falls taxi drivers will take advantage of it and increase the fair. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Peace2love: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
borntosuccess:
if dis is true, then it is a huge embarrassment and shame to all parties involved, including d so acclaimed Mr integrity

"The unhappy man"

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by TheAlchemist: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2016
haywire07:

''Prior to getting into the premises I thought that the invaders were even armed robbers or kidnappers, more so when I was not questioned by anyone about anything.''

but....

1.he allowed them in because his maid said they were sent by the president

2.he granted them a meeting in his study

3.he laid and dozed off repeatedly on his couches while they ransacked his home

who does that? undecided

who does that?
A CORRUPT JUDGE

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ojdollars(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
michoim:
These judges are so corrupt that they now think whatever trash they utter, some gullible people will swallow it. DSS planted millions in your house and yet you are the owner of the house,and you did not raise alarm even in this age of social media. Ok. The 7 houses that one of the arrested judges is building at the same time, is it DSS that is building it for you Or the imported furniture from Brazil and other countries, is it DSS that is importing it for you Or some of the arrested judges that never touched their salaries in a very long time, is it DSS that is supplying you money from other sources? ?? I think corruption has so much make common sense to elude some of these so called elite judges. They need to be thought some bitter lessons of life.

Did you read the article at all? When I read comments like yours, it scares me everyday thinking of returning back home even for a week. I have never seen a group of folks this coldhearted in my life before. This is Federal Terrorism being carried out by a Dept of State Sec. It shouldn't be encouraged at all and to think you are praying to live in America such things can never be allowed to happen is amazing altogether. Have a good life
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Marchcar: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2016
APC is a casted evil

wetin come consen apc 4 this matter. now
instead of blaming the thief u are saying apc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by ExInferis(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2016
mcino:

Hope you saw where he referenced the CJN? He briefed him, after his meeting with Amechi and even the CJN told him how Amechi had been trying to bribe other judges. It is there, and you can see it. That is an evidence. The same Amechi called DSS in his house, and handed him the phone to speak with the DSS operative. These calls logs and even his communication with Amechi on phone can be traced. That is the verification

Referencing the CJN does not amount to evidence, anymore than referencing buharis name.

What if the CJN refutes? Or does not recall? Do you expect the CJN to publicly accept or deny?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Release Ubah Or Face Our Wrath, IPOB Warns FG, DSS / Insecurity: Governors Cry Out, Demand Action From Buhari / APC Presidential Primary: Dimeji Bankole Steps Down, Supports Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.