Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations (25360 Views)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Bekwarra(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Source?
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Oblang(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Max24:

Then that means nothing has changed in this country. If the President does not want to change why is Lai Mohammed disturbing me with his fake change begins with me. APC wants everybody else to change except themselves. They want the judges to stop collecting bribes from PDP but can collect from APC. That's hypocrisy !

Definitely something has changed. That's why some ppl are crying witchhunt from all angles. Security agencies have sit up. Like I said those that made accusations must prove it and petition the appropriate quarters. Presently it is still hear say. I'm not supporting any1 here.anybody found guilty should be dealt with...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by biggz82: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
I dey here dey look as dis Nigeria movie go end
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Jermat20(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Amaechi your time is up, you think you're smart, Gods of our ancestors will surely punish you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Gkemz: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
When this government make such a denial to shift interest, they mean the opposite.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Bom4Real: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Buhari is seriously corrupt,Amaechi stop replying them like a primary school boy,these judges have more than enough evidence that will bury u and ur party forever in Nigeria,this is witch-hunt gone sore

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by diegwu01: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Jermat20:
Amaechi your time is up, you think you're smart, Gods of our ancestors will surely punish you.

There's no case against Amaechi, they claimed he offered Bribe which they rejected and didnt report to any authority.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by tinsel: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
There is more to it. All these judges cannot be accusing Amaechi for nothing. I think Amaechi has plans for 2019, and he is laying his groud work for it being a very selfish politician.
I am certain also that Tinubu's problems with Buhari can be traced to Amaechi and El rufai as well. Let us not forget that the Akwaibom Apc was the first to attack Tinubu followed by Apc vice Chairman south south. These are Amaechi's people.
But unfortunately, he has no home base and fighting hard to get one. He has his match in Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Bom4Real: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
When two or more people tell the same story, then the story must have some shred of truth.

The President needs to order a probe into the allegations raised by these justices.

The war against corruption must spare no one.

Which probe ? The brain behind the corruption?Buhari is very corrupt

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by duni04(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2016
For two judges to come out and openly indict themselves like this means they are obviously as dirty as they've been painted. It is a criminal offence not to report any attempt to coerce you as a judge. Of what significance are their allegations when Ameachi didn't even bribe them?
We all remember some time last year when Wike went directly to the office of the Chief justice of Nigeria in his very bold and audacious attempt to compromise the then awaited judgement of the appeal court concerning the elections in Rivers.
Imagine a burgler caught burglarizing a house confessing to the police that someone else tried talking him into burglarizing another house and he refused. Does that in any way absolve the burgler of the crime he has just committed?
I just hope thise criminals are charged to court next week as planned. And the press too should stop giving those scumbags the avenue to expose their stupidity the way they've been doing.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by martineinstein(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2016
babdap:
This allegations from left, right and centre might destroy his political career beyond 2019
true.....i guess wike is behind dis.dont be surprised to see another judge come up with another allegations against him.......
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by martineinstein(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
foolish judges....what concerns amechii with ekiti state...this claim is unsubstantiatable
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Evangdanyno2017(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
I kno that case cannt be decide jst on he does this bt to be logical is he the only one in Buha cabinet? Or ar those judges children? Did they have any disagreement with him b4? Then should think they just fabricate somtin against him. He that must go to equity must go with a clean hand. This country need a pragmatic and unbias leader that wil nt mind whose step he has step on, to her from stink of corruption
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ikemesit4477: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2016
007truthbetold:
RESPONSE TO HON. JUSTICE NGWUTA ALLEGATIONS

Our attention has been drawn to the allegations leveled against Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, by Supreme Court Justice, The Honourable Justice Sylvester Ngwuta. In response we state that:

1. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s allegation as it concerns Amaechi is nothing but pure fiction, a dubious diversionary tale concocted to muddle the very serious issues of his arrest and investigation by the Department of State Services (DSS).
2. For emphasis, we want to state categorically that Amaechi did not and has never tried to lobby, induce or make the Hon. Justice Ngwuta to influence the outcome of any matter before the Supreme Court or any other court. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s narrative as it concerns Amaechi is simply not true, an unadulterated fallacy design to deceive and distract from the real issues of DSS investigation of acts of corruption against him.
3. It’s indeed very sad and most unfortunate that the Hon. Justice Ngwuta had decided to drag the name of the Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), into his fabricated allegations. Again, We make bold to state that Amaechi did not and has never lobbied, approached or attempted to make the CJN or any other Justice of the apex court to influence the Supreme Court judgment on the Rivers State and Ekiti State Governorship Elections petition appeals or any other matter before the apex court or any other court.
4. Within a space of 48 hours, we have observed a carefully planned and coordinated political attempt to drag Amaechi into the DSS arrest and investigation of judges in Nigeria. The aim of the plot is two-fold: to smear and politically destroy the image and reputation of Amaechi, and deceitfully portray him as the person behind the arrest of judges. This is indeed most ridiculous and callous.
5. We are aware of a well timed, heavily funded plot to “take out” Amaechi politically, and it appears that Justice Ngwuta and Justice Inyang Okoro (of the Supreme Court, who had also made similar made-up allegations against Amaechi), have wittingly or unwittingly been conscripted into this devious politics of “destroy Amaechi by all means.”
6. Amaechi is not and cannot be behind the arrest and investigation of the Hon. Justice Ngwuta. He should kindly leave Amaechi alone and face the issues he has with the DSS.
7. Amaechi is talking with his lawyers and will explore lawful channels to seek redress for this gross defamation against his character and person.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Media Office
20/10/16
why are these people busy speaking for amaechi as if he is their demigod they should allow him to speak for himself, what of if there is evidence to back up the claim, or is he a saint that should not be capable of doing all these things.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by pappicole(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Yamayama, their' matter
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Oblang:

Definitely something has changed. That's why some ppl are crying witchhunt from all angles. Security agencies have sit up. Like I said those that made accusations must prove it and petition the appropriate quarters. Presently it is still hear say. I'm not supporting any1 here.anybody found guilty should be dealt with...
I hear,you rs supporting anybody
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by OKorowanta: 8:05am On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Something must have happened between you and them.

It is possible cos amaechi name seems to be the sweetest dragging name to the mud.
U can distract even bees from stinging by mere mention of ameachi's name.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by joeyfire(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2016
Nonsense refutal. Threatening law suit that you can withdraw at any time. Has the CJN come out to deny anything in Ngwuta's letter? Who appointed monorail amaechi spokesperson for the CJN?

Thief.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by President99: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
These judges r fools! I neither trust Amaechi nor the judges too, but r judges the telling us that through out there carrier from magistracy to supreme court or the since 16years of PDP is only Amaechi that has approached them for judicial manipulation? Why r they just coming up with all these now, when laws r clear in reporting such to the NJC or police? while Judges r supposed to be wiser than the rest of us, but these two r clown from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by nellyelitz(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Amaechi i pity your media personal assistant because he has so much responses to make in the coming days
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by obataokenwa(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2016
this is reminding me when some men of God laid curses on Amaechi that he will regret accusing them of collecting bribe.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by bettercreature(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Politicians can lie undecided

Both are guilty..
Everything they are saying about Amaechi is true but they wouldnt talk about others because they are selling the justice to the highest bidder
They are very corrupt and must be locked up
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Redoil: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2016
nellyelitz:
Amaechi i pity your media personal assistant because he has so much responses to make in the coming days
all the apc attack dogs included.
Duni04 the judges reported the bribry to their supperior in feb this year

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by seenter84: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
all dis one Na English.

soon the truth shall be revealed that's if the wicked ones up there will reveal it
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by lordkhalifa(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Oga in the other room is not happy, he want to destabilize Nigeria and possibly islamized Nigeria, I'm just pitying gullible Zombies who will be bond in shackles and sold off to North to work on their farms... by then I will be comfortably enjoying in our newest republic sending relief materials to enslaved Afonjas and their Edo cousins
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by castancassy2(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2016
ameachi is corrupt. the two Judges are saying d truth
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by duni04(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Redoil:
all the apc attack dogs included.
Duni04 the judges reported the bribry to their supperior in feb this year
Both judges alleged that they reported "verbally" not officially. Their supposed "verbal reporting" is just lying while attempting to save their skin. What is the chief justice of Nigeria supossed to do with verbal reporting?
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Something must have happened between you and them.
I concur sad There is n smoke without fire angry
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by SIRJENTLE: 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
one judges are now saying what happened last years.they are saying the truth late.
when we needed them to talk they refused.

this is the consequence of keeping calm when evil is dine to others because it dies not concern you or you feel you can not be touched.

what goes around comes around.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Dinobi77: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2016
An independent body should be set up to investigate these allegations cos they re weighty, n shouldnt be disregarded. Whoever is exonoratin Amechi is daft, n his/her zombiesm wil v no remedy. Why only Amechi?To think I supported these people at d elections is still like a dream to me.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Angel1696: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
To show how corrupt our judiciary is some barrister came to my business place to type their cases. After typing it I save it as NIGERIA JUDICIARY lo n behold the computer system started displaying corrupt file! corrupt file!.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by oglalasioux(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2016
My respect for Amechi is dwindling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / Imo Government Comes To Aid Of Abandoned Sick Wife Whose Pics Went Viral / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.