Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations (25353 Views)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ozoemenaca: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2016
We must note the fact that these highly placed Judges cannot be telling lies against Amaechi. At their levels they stand to gain nothing by mentioning him trying to bribe them. So Nigerians should wise up. APC fighting corruption is mere witch haunt of the opposition and that is basic

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by johnisaola(m): 9:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Leave amechi alone wooo... Otherwise
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Redoil: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
duni04:

Both judges alleged that they reported "verbally" not officially. Their supposed "verbal reporting" is just lying while attempting to save their skin. What is the chief justice of Nigeria supossed to do with verbal reporting?
as a banker we face such problem every day and the wost we can do is to report them to our boss

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by johnisaola(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2016
ozoemenaca:
We must note the fact that these highly placed Judges cannot be telling lies against Amaechi. At their levels they stand to gain nothing by mentioning him trying to bribe them. So Nigerians should wise up. APC fighting corruption is mere witch haunt of the opposition and that is basic
hahah who has this name witch haunt, na GEJ get an, judges mos face the law, may God bless PMB
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ceo12: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
But why didnt this judges them expose him before? Why wait till they were accused, before making this allegations........biko make una face front
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by JusticeSeeker: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
these injustices have been selling justice at the Supreme Court for sometime now and never thought this kind of thing will happen to them. APC had good cases both in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. they won these cases at the lower courts how then will they be begging a judge to swing a case at the Supreme Court in their favour? the chief injustice is a Moslem, if APC wanted to win cases in PDP style they would have discussed that with the chief injustice and not Amaechi meeting with these men who are talking like children. these ngwuta seems to be very crafty.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by kan12(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
NIGERIA IS BLESSED
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by HabaSeun: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Alexk2:
Truth must come out one way or the other.
If there was phone calls btw them as the Justice claimed, let DSS trace the call lock and let Nigerians know the truth of what actually went down. ....let the Corrupt fellow face the full wrath of the law. Curruption; not in my country!

and you think if they find out the judge was right they will let you know? hahahaha

guy forget this people, only them know what they are up to.

what happened to buratai dubai house saga?
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by borntosuccess(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2016
hmm dis is getting serious,one way or the other the truth would come out
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ehissi(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Oblang:

Without proof u say. Who told u there is no proof? So many petitions against those judges. Investigation of those judges has bin on for long..

Are the justices not writing petition against amaechi too? More than 2 justices has called Amaechi's name and to you to it is not proof; it is puff puff. Because na only amaechi waka come APC.

But it is only the one written against the justices that is proof.

Let me now ask you question, so if you wan charge person go court, you go say petition na proof??

And what is amaechi and umana umana doing in the house of a Justice?? Evangelism?? Abi house fellowship. At least then never deny say them no go Justice okoro house.

Small time we hear like saraki, say FG withdraw/postpone trial of Court Justices. Na that time you understand the true meaning of "Sai Baba" and "APC".
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Charly68: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
These men of logic taught us at school that your answer must not beg the question you are to answer. All this tactics are diversionary. Why didn't you cry out before this time ? How do we believe you now that the ship is down
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by PASCHAL28: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2016
These Supreme Court Judges are fools. I do not blame them. In case you are wondering,this is what the Law says and these useless judges cannot interpret our laws very well and do the needful here. The Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act states in

Section 23 (1) Any Public officer to whom any gratification is given, promised, or offered, in contravention of any provision of this Act shall report such gift, promise or offer together with the name, if known, of the person who gave, promised or offered such gratification to him to the nearest officer of the Commission or Police Officer.

(3) Any person who fails, without reasonable excuse, to comply with subsections (I) and (2) shall be guilty of an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand naira or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both fine and imprisonment.

Why are they saying this things now....are they not Judges of the Apex Court in Nigeria, if the people charged with upholding Justice and Sanctity in Nigeria can't pursue the prosecution of a crime that they claimed took place in front of them... then they are infidels undeserving of the position they currently hold. ICPC should arrest these judges and fine and imprison them without delay
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by PASCHAL28: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2016
ozoemenaca:
you are wrong. see ICPC ACT.
The Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act states in

Section 23 (1) Any Public officer to whom any gratification is given, promised, or offered, in contravention of any provision of this Act shall report such gift, promise or offer together with the name, if known, of the person who gave, promised or offered such gratification to him to the nearest officer of the Commission or Police Officer.

(3) Any person who fails, without reasonable excuse, to comply with subsections (I) and (2) shall be guilty of an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding one hundred thousand naira or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both fine and imprisonment.

Why are they saying this things now....are they not Judges of the Apex Court in Nigeria, if the people charged with upholding Justice and Sanctity in Nigeria can't pursue the prosecution of a crime that they claimed took place in front of them... then they are infidels undeserving of the position they currently hold.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Oblang(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
ehissi:

Are the justices not writing petition against amaechi too? More than 2 justices has called Amaechi's name and to you to it is not proof; it is puff puff. Because na only amaechi waka come APC.

But it is only the one written against the justices that is proof.

Let me now ask you question, so if you wan charge person go court, you go say petition na proof??

And what is amaechi and umana umana doing in the house of a Justice?? Evangelism?? Abi house fellowship. At least then never deny say them no go Justice okoro house.

Small time we hear like saraki, say FG withdraw/postpone trial of Court Justices. Na that time you understand the true meaning of "Sai Baba" and "APC".

Ok let them keep revealing their evidences. We are watching..
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by wacoj(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2016
I am seriously observing to see what the so called President will do.
Infact I will only be surprise if he acts because I know he won't.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by NairaMaster1(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Something must have happened between you and them.

Saint Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Peace2love: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Is that all he can say? I believe this a summary, I want to see the whole document before 5pm.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Amaechi should resign
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by kcnwaigbo: 11:04am On Oct 21, 2016
PASCHAL28:
These Supreme Court Judges are fools. I do not blame them. In case you are wondering,this is what the Law says and these useless judges cannot interpret our laws very well and do the needful here. The Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act states in

Why are they saying this things now....are they not Judges of the Apex Court in Nigeria, if the people charged with upholding Justice and Sanctity in Nigeria can't pursue the prosecution of a crime that they claimed took place in front of them... then they are infidels undeserving of the position they currently hold. ICPC should arrest these judges and fine and imprison them without delay

if you had common sense to really grasp the letter you would know that these eminent jurists did report the matter to the CJN who is the chairman of the NJC!!! You should be ashamed of your self!!! You are advocating the jailing of the judges because they refused to accept bribes and pevert the course of justice!!! why not bring your father to come and jail them.Nonsense
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by biafran1stson(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Allegations flying here and there. That is what you get when u claim to fight corruption without following the due process of the law
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Achorise: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

if you had common sense to really grasp the letter you would know that these eminent jurists did report the matter to the CJN who is the chairman of the NJC!!! You should be ashamed of your self!!! You are advocating the jailing of the judges because they refused to accept bribes and pevert the course of justice!!! why not bring your father to come and jail them.Nonsense
Guy you wicked ooo!!!you forced laugher out of my heart,."you want him to bring his father to jail the judges .looooool grin
kcnwaigbo:

Guy you wicked ooo!!!you forced laugher out of my heart,."you want him to bring his father to jail the judges .looooool
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by promise4040: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2016
agbangam:
Very funny judge, any sane mind dat read dat cooked up Stories will know dat Justice Ngwuta is Petty Liar. I read his letter and I cudn't stop laffing, even an SS1 student can tell a better LIE dan Justice Ngwuta. Justice Ngwuta needed to sell a sweet story to WAILERS and d best way to achieve dat is by mentioning Amaechi's name, by so doing he has won d pity of d WAILERS.
Justice Daramola did his, Ngwuta has done his and even Justice AJumogobia pretended to be ill. I still expect more of those corrupt judges to mention Amaechi name @least it will help d wailers to have something to wail about.
He drank anti-malaria, he was dizzy and his vision was blurred, Yet he saw d bags of money been planted in his house..Lolzz.
In all dis I am happy dat d Judiciary has been shaken up, now d Judges will know dat eyes are on dem and dey will all sit up to make Nigeria great.
And for Justices Ngwuta and Co. if der is one thing I have come to learn about Amaechi is dat God is by his side and dat is y he survived all d battles right from wen he was d speaker of Rivers state house of assembly to becoming d Governor despite d K-leg matter. He survived GEJ/PEJ/Wike/PDP federal might and Amaechi will surelly survive dis name defamation. So to Justice Ngwuta and Co. keep on Lying. Evil men.
Thank God say nobody like ur post sef cuz na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Kobicove(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2016
There is no smoke without fire...

The accusers will soon dig up video evidence and silience this Ubima guy undecided
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by ozimec(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
007truthbetold:
RESPONSE TO HON. JUSTICE NGWUTA ALLEGATIONS

Our attention has been drawn to the allegations leveled against Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Minister of Transportation, by Supreme Court Justice, The Honourable Justice Sylvester Ngwuta. In response we state that:

1. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s allegation as it concerns Amaechi is nothing but pure fiction, a dubious diversionary tale concocted to muddle the very serious issues of his arrest and investigation by the Department of State Services (DSS).
2. For emphasis, we want to state categorically that Amaechi did not and has never tried to lobby, induce or make the Hon. Justice Ngwuta to influence the outcome of any matter before the Supreme Court or any other court. The Hon. Justice Ngwuta’s narrative as it concerns Amaechi is simply not true, an unadulterated fallacy design to deceive and distract from the real issues of DSS investigation of acts of corruption against him.
3. It’s indeed very sad and most unfortunate that the Hon. Justice Ngwuta had decided to drag the name of the Honourable Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), into his fabricated allegations. Again, We make bold to state that Amaechi did not and has never lobbied, approached or attempted to make the CJN or any other Justice of the apex court to influence the Supreme Court judgment on the Rivers State and Ekiti State Governorship Elections petition appeals or any other matter before the apex court or any other court.
4. Within a space of 48 hours, we have observed a carefully planned and coordinated political attempt to drag Amaechi into the DSS arrest and investigation of judges in Nigeria. The aim of the plot is two-fold: to smear and politically destroy the image and reputation of Amaechi, and deceitfully portray him as the person behind the arrest of judges. This is indeed most ridiculous and callous.
5. We are aware of a well timed, heavily funded plot to “take out” Amaechi politically, and it appears that Justice Ngwuta and Justice Inyang Okoro (of the Supreme Court, who had also made similar made-up allegations against Amaechi), have wittingly or unwittingly been conscripted into this devious politics of “destroy Amaechi by all means.”
6. Amaechi is not and cannot be behind the arrest and investigation of the Hon. Justice Ngwuta. He should kindly leave Amaechi alone and face the issues he has with the DSS.
7. Amaechi is talking with his lawyers and will explore lawful channels to seek redress for this gross defamation against his character and person.

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Media Office
20/10/16

Amaechi it's obvious you're guilty of all these allegations coming from different judges...your desperation is second to non.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by StarFist(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alexk2:
If there was phone calls btw them as the Justice claimed, let DSS trace the call lock and let Nigerians know the truth of what actually went down. ....let the Corrupt fellow face the full wrath of the law. Curruption; not in my country!
Compromised DSS? Nigeria is busted
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by NaijaEfcc: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
so why of all people to mention he called ameachi? is ameachi the only person in this country or in Apc? all I know is that there is no smoke without fire! angry
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by themanderon: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Naija politicians deserve a place in the hottest parts of .ell. soulless lying ogres.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by fortunejum: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
For emphasis, we want to state categorically that Amaechi did not and has never tried to lobby, induce or make the Hon. Justice Ngwuta to influence the outcome of any matter before the Supreme Court or any other court.
Who told you? I can swear for somebody else but not Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Billygee2u: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Billygee2u: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:

pure truth
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Billygee2u: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alexk2:
DSS,Buhari pet dogs to act against Amaechi,the sole sponsor of Buhari's election? are you dreaming?
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Billygee2u: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
elose:

Which DSS are you asking to trace the call? Did you read the Justice's letter? The DSS is heavily involved. We should rather invite the FBI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archbishop Of Canterbury Condemns Killing Of Peaceful Protesters In Nigeria(Pix) / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths / Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.