Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations (25362 Views)

FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Billygee2u: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
elose:

Which DSS are you asking to trace the call? Did you read the Justice's letter? The DSS is heavily involved. We should rather invite the FBI.
FBI will also compromise because Buhari got Obama support during his campaign and after his inauguration till date.
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Sinkills: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
agbangam:
Very funny judge, any sane mind dat read dat cooked up Stories will know dat Justice Ngwuta is Petty Liar. I read his letter and I cudn't stop laffing, even an SS1 student can tell a better LIE dan Justice Ngwuta. Justice Ngwuta needed to sell a sweet story to WAILERS and d best way to achieve dat is by mentioning Amaechi's name, by so doing he has won d pity of d WAILERS.
Justice Daramola did his, Ngwuta has done his and even Justice AJumogobia pretended to be ill. I still expect more of those corrupt judges to mention Amaechi name @least it will help d wailers to have something to wail about.
He drank anti-malaria, he was dizzy and his vision was blurred, Yet he saw d bags of money been planted in his house..Lolzz.
In all dis I am happy dat d Judiciary has been shaken up, now d Judges will know dat eyes are on dem and dey will all sit up to make Nigeria great.
And for Justices Ngwuta and Co. if der is one thing I have come to learn about Amaechi is dat God is by his side and dat is y he survived all d battles right from wen he was d speaker of Rivers state house of assembly to becoming d Governor despite d K-leg matter. He survived GEJ/PEJ/Wike/PDP federal might and Amaechi will surelly survive dis name defamation. So to Justice Ngwuta and Co. keep on Lying. Evil men.
I am happy that you mentioned God. So if he is innocent, he will be vindicated. But if you are really godly as you sound, why are you calling the judges liars? Do you mean to tell me that you follow the person you are defending everywhere he goes and know everything he is doing? Or are you his paid social media defender? Just asking....
Re: Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations by Hakeem3(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
psucc:
Amaechi. Ranting and calling these judges names won't suffice. Of all the top shots of APC, the judges only hated you alone? No!

Something must have happened between you and them.

purported handiwork of Gov. Nyieso wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Pictures From Atiku's Declaration In Abuja / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.