Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) (26582 Views)

Bovi And Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Bovi's 30th Birthday Message To His Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma: Fan Slams Him / Two Months After Childbirth, Bovi's Wife Flaunts Her Slim Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by repogirl(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Marvel1206:

saw your works on some websites sometime ago.. Weldone o!
websites Abeg which websites? Let me be sure they aren't posting without my permission.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Marvel1206: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
websites Abeg which websites? Let me be sure they aren't posting without my permission.

i think okadabooks and one other website that was doing contest at a time or so...

Are you not amadi?
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by repogirl(f): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Marvel1206:

i think okadabooks and one other website that was doing contest at a time or so...

Are you not amadi?
phew! Okay it's cool. Yes I am. Thanks.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Marvel1206: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
phew! Okay it's cool. Yes I am. Thanks.

hope they weren't posted behind you?
Cos i dnt understand the phew grin
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by repogirl(f): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Marvel1206:

hope they weren't posted behind you?
Cos i dnt understand the phew grin
Phew is a sigh of relief.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Marvel1206: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
Phew is a sigh of relief.
okay, see ya later kiss
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by sammyclassics(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
una dey forget d joke whe bovi talk. he say he go born he children for powerful countries. he 1st pickin na 9ja, 2nd & 3rd na USA. maybe he go end for Russia or China.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lmao@no naming ceremony grin

Bovi is an idiot
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
And the neo-slavery and talent drain continues even at our cost. What a world!

Nigerian stars and the rich rush to USA and Europe to deliver their offspring with budgets that exceed 20,000 USD. These new generation with blue blood and congenital cum genetic talents get automatic citizenship by birth in the US and Europe.

All things being equal, they travel back to the states or EU for their college and high school during which Oyinbo monitor them CLOSELY for exceptional talents. Those who ''excel'' in what they do (Science, Medicine, sports, Art, etc.) are BRAINWASHED to chose FULL American or European citizenship whereas the ''chaffs'' (FAILURES: Junkies,Retards,Deviants,Gangsters, Ex-convicts, are bundled back (DEPOTED,sometimes stripped of their citizenship and Banned from returning ) to AFRICA to constitute nuisance here for us.

I pity Africa shaa.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by RaeMystix: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Donald Trump is going to stop all this beautiful nonsense, does it mean we don't have good Gynaecologist and hospitals in Nigeria, they are doing all this rubbish just to give their children dual citizenship... Black men posses blank brain
That's why his overly tanned wig wearing a$$ isn't going to be the next president. Over 200 million American registered to vote ( Historic record). Make sure you tune in to CNN/MSNBC live and watch Hilary beat Trump by a landslide.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by eromspete(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Those hospitals no dey give US passport
remi144:
I need money abeg. I LOVE MALE
CHILDREN ladyF can attest to it.
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
RaeMystix:

That's why his overly tanned wig wearing a$$ isn't going to be the next president. Over 200 million American registered to vote ( Historic record). Make sure you tune in to CNN/MSNBC live and watch Hilary beat Trump by a landslide.
crooky Sicky lying Hilary is going nowhere ...American will never vote for candidate that rob shoulder with religious fanatics from middle East... the event of
11--9--2001 and terrorist attacks in Us embassy Benghazi which Hilary deeply involve plus 36,000 secret emails she send to hia Arabian friends will never be forgotten easily by American, do u think America is Nigeria , that APC had to import almajiris from chad and Niger rep to come and do malpractice, never it never done that way, detecting machines can detect illegal aliens
( Arabian, Mexican, Latinos) miles away from the pulling unit... don't worry I will buy u a bottle of beer come 8-9 of November... America is going to be great again
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by mindful01: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
I'm married.
heyah!
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Ajengogo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
This guy is making mockery of what ordinary Nigerians are passing through and nobody seems to say anything about that. What does he mean by he can't organise naming ceremony because the economy is hard? Yet he could take his wife to a US hospital for delivery. Look Bovi, nobody is your mate here ooo for you to come and insult in the name of comedy ooo. If not because of the new baby, I would have given your insult back to you in equal measures. Let me even ask Bovi: Were his first two children delivered in US? NONSENSE!
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by RaeMystix: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
crooky Sicky lying Hilary is going nowhere ...American will never vote for candidate that rob shoulder with religious fanatics from middle East... the event of
11--9--2001 and terrorist attacks in Us embassy Benghazi which Hilary deeply involve plus 36,000 secret emails she send to hia Arabian friends will never be forgotten easily by American, do u think America is Nigeria , that APC had to import almajiris from chad and Niger rep to come and do malpractice, never it never done that way, detecting machines can detect illegal aliens
( Arabian, Mexican, Latinos) miles away from the pulling unit... don't worry I will buy u a bottle of beer come 8-9 of November... America is going to be great again

GOODLUCK WITH THAT!
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Congrats man
Re: Bovi & Wife, Kris Welcome A Baby Boy In Us (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
chymevicks:
And the neo-slavery and talent drain continues even at our cost. What a world!

Nigerian stars and the rich rush to USA and Europe to deliver their offspring with budgets that exceed 20,000 USD. These new generation with blue blood and congenital cum genetic talents get automatic citizenship by birth in the US and Europe.

All things being equal, they travel back to the states or EU for their college and high school during which Oyinbo monitor them CLOSELY for exceptional talents. Those who ''excel'' in what they do (Science, Medicine, sports, Art, etc.) are BRAINWASHED to chose FULL American or European citizenship whereas the ''chaffs'' (FAILURES: Junkies,Retards,Deviants,Gangsters, Ex-convicts, are bundled back (DEPOTED,sometimes stripped of their citizenship and Banned from returning ) to AFRICA to constitute nuisance here for us.

I pity Africa shaa.

What do you mean by "brainwashed"?

As Africa is too dumb to utilise its talents, they have to seek alternative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video / Zimbabwean Girl Cries After Meeting Patoranking For The First Time / Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim Of Being Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.