Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating (646 Views)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
I’m sure all of us, at one point or another, have felt like work is taking over our entire lives.

Even when you’re enjoying your work, it just seems like there aren’t enough hours in the day or energy drinks in the fridge to get through all the meetings and projects plus take care of things in your personal life. And it’s totally okay, sometimes dating can be a real distraction, and it’s better to just deal with a dry spell and soldier on to greatness, for now at least.

1. They are legitimately freaking busy, it can be tough to find both the time and the right mindset to date. 

2. There is a high chance they already feel fulfilled with their lives doing what they love, so if you are stepping in you’d better be STEPPING IN. 

3. They really really hate wasting time, hence have no time to play games with players. 

4. Dating can be exhausting, like a job interview even, especially if you don’t find anyone that sparks a little bit of interest. 

5. Getting into a serious relationship is scary, especially for someone used to being in control of her life, some may just enjoy being free to do their own thing. 

6. Number one instinct for these women is to protect themselves, hence trust issues are a downer, and they would rather avoid it altogether. 

7. Mostly, they are just too exhausted at the moment to think about preparing for a date when they get home. 

cheesy cheesy Hey, its Mr. TuCloz cheesy cheesy

Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2016
I prefer villagers

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Rukkydelta(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:
I prefer villagers

You're so on point
Village girls the best

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

You're so on point
Village girls the best

Especially the ones from delta wink
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by misreal(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
true
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Rukkydelta(f): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Yes o They are the best
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ambitious Women Sometimes Lose Interest In Dating by Rukkydelta(f): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2016
OBTSubtle:

Yes o They are the best

(1) (Reply)

Marriage; A Necessity For The World. / What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station / Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.