Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station (648 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by jimoqua: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
I am an ardent reader on Nairaland for sometime now, i ve a wife and we ve been married for 8 years without any issue, if we ve any little misunderstanding she will report me to some members of her family. But the one that baffle me recently is that she reported me at the human right department at a police station that i am owing her 500 thousand naira whereas i did not borrow a common 5 naira from her and we did not even have any quarrel to warrant such report. What would you advise me to in such situation? i need good response please because this is affecting me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 5naira only cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I'll follow her and the police to the station
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by crazymommy(f): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2016
There are three sides to this story,your own version of the story,your wife version of the story and the TRUTH...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by FakoMaybach1: 12:40am On Nov 19, 2016
when u were toasting her did u ask Nairaland...abeg i no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter, cus na me dem go use settle

Enjoy ur marriage, maybe next time na agbero boys she go report u to
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 19, 2016
That's part 1 we need part 2 (wife's version ) and part 3 relatives.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Re-create this thread on family section and you sure will get reasonable response from the likes of Mindfulness and co...there are too many kids here.

Your story doesn't add up too sir!.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by olasmith10(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Odikwa very serious
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by olasmith10(m): 1:21am On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:
Re-create this thread on family section and you sure will get reasonable response from the likes of Mindfulness and co...there are too many kids here.

Ur thought mirrors mine...family section will treat dis case appropriately
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2016
olasmith10:

Ur thought mirrors mine...family section will treat dis case appropriately
Exactly!.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Reported You At The Police Station by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
asuo27:

I agree with this.

So you expect us to believe that your wife suddenly went and reported you to the police without any prompting? undecided

Please come up with a better story

(1) (Reply)

See What Girlfriend Did To Boyfriend After Separation / Secrets Of Lasting Longer With Your Partner / Life Cycle Of Some Ladies..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.