Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? (1267 Views)

Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / God Has Exposed Buhari, He Is The Demon Behind Boko-haram. / Can Someone Please Explain Why The Islamic God Has Allowed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? by forgiven(m): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2006
Happy New year. If you look back at the out going year, what would you say God has done for you and if you look ahead to the New Year, what would you want Him to do for you? For me, God has really been faithful and good to me. He has taken me to heights I never knew I would reach in three years within the span of four months. He is just starting with me. I know by His grace, next year will be a year of blessing and plentiful harvest. My wish for the New Year is that I may know Him and the power of His ressurection the more.
God bless you all in the New Year 2007.
Re: God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2006
God bless you too. God has been good to me ever since I was born and by his grace, his goodness shall be with me all through next year. I thank God for everything (including the negatives) and I pray he keeps up his good works in my life, in Jesus Name, Amen! grin
Re: God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? by naijacutee(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2006
2006 has been a great year for me, and I wouldn't have happened if Jesus hadn't been on my side. Thank God!!!
Re: God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2007
Yea God has been really faithful to me the past year,and i just want to give Him,all praise,adoration and to Glorify His Holy Name. smiley
Re: God Has Done Me Well In 2006, What About You? by donnie(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2007
God has been sooo good to me, 2006 was a marvelous year.

The laughter of mockers were stopped.

He has granted me unusual favour and promotion on everyside despite my short-commings.

I cannot thank Him enough.

I could go on and on but i would break down in tears if i do.

I just love Him for He first loved me.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution Of The Black Race / Where Are Nigeria's Yesteryears Preachers / They Should Heal The Sick In Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.