Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area (1864 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by cescky(m): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Just the other day I was contemplating on how fashola is writing his name in gold, with improvements in power situation... I was thinking I'd love to see this man handle the project called Nigeria....all of a sudden like magic light has dropped in my area and it terrible poor. Like 2 hrs of light in a whole day....please share your experience or is it only my area

3 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2016
If Buhari can give us 24hours light in Nigeria before 2019 I'll vote for him....

But we all know he can't cheesy grin

Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019

1 Like

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by DrRasheed: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2016
I swear we are getting 24hrs of light here. Blame your rotten transformer not fashola pls.

1 Like

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2016
DrRasheed:
I swear we are getting 24hrs of light here. Blame your rotten transformer not fashola pls.

And the rotten transformer belongs to whom and is regulated by whom? Say the transformer is really the problem, who has d responsibility of rendering the service of fixing it and whose duty is it to ensure that it is fixed?
Have u ever touched d transformer that services ur area where u are claiming 24hr power supply? Does every part of Nigeria have power supply? Is every inhabited area even connected to the power grid or any other provision in place for power supply?

9 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by pointstores(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2016
200pieces brand new and used battery plus inverter solar panel battery comes in grade a grade b grade visit repairelectronics.com.ng or mail yinkanig@gmail.com
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Abeymills(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2016
There has never been light before
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by DrRasheed: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

And the rotten transformer belongs to whom and is regulated by whom? Say the transformer is really the problem, who has d responsibility of rendering the service of fixing it and whose duty is it to ensure that it is fixed?
Have u ever touched d transformer that services ur area where u are claiming 24hr power supply? Does every part of Nigeria have power supply? Is every inhabited area even connected to the power grid or any other provision in place for power supply?
The area council has the responsibility to inform the authority concern.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2016
DrRasheed:

The area council has the responsibility to inform the authority concern.

And the authority concerned is? The one who heads and regulates the sector is who? I hope u can begin to understand why it was a little stupid to ask someone to blame a transformer.

6 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by DrRasheed: 6:39am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

And the authority concerned is? The one who heads and regulates the sector is who? I hope u can begin to understand why it was a little stupid to ask someone to blame a transformer.
Hey mind your words am not responsible for your power failures.. Just trying to adjust matters here
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2016
DrRasheed:

Hey mind your words am not responsible for your power failures.. Just trying to adjust matters here

What adjustment? I only responded to u because u felt this strong, compulsive urge to defend Fashola (ur Daddy maybe?) and d APC govt generally because someone complained of power drop and rightly called out the Minister for Power. U decided the person was responsible for the power drop possibly because of a 'rotten transformer' and that was outright stupidity.

Or is this what u call trying to adjust:
DrRasheed:
Nah! I call bullshït on this one.

8 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Futurecrown(m): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2016
The problem is with the Distribution company not the Generation and Transmission. Power generation has increased exponentially in the last couples of month, we don't need to insult ourselves on every issue, let our argument be well constructed.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by ihimiray(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

What adjustment? I only responded to u because u felt this strong, compulsive urge to defend Fashola (ur Daddy maybe?) and d APC govt generally because someone complained of power drop and rightly called out the Minister for Power. U decided the person was responsible for the power drop possibly because of a 'rotten transformer' and that was outright stupidity.

Or is this what u call trying to adjust:

Nah! I call bullshït on this one.
u such a silly girl......he called a transformer rotten, why do u have to call him stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
ihimiray:
u such a silly girl......he called a transformer rotten, why do u have to call him stupid.

Comprehension=nil.
Help urself before u cry that I called u dumb or ignorant.
Silly child.

3 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by ihimiray(m): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

Comprehension=nil.
Help urself before u cry that I called u dumb or ignorant.
Silly child.
what do I have to comprehend than u running ur mouth....
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2016
5hrs a day
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by emeraldknytt(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

freeze freeze, we meet again.... oh! no!, I wasn't stalking. As a matter of fact, this convergence is merely a bump. Not here to support you.... Just try to be a pacifist, you do not need to go all out anymore.

*where is that wink smiley*
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Mujaheeeden: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2016
ihimiray:
just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by cescky(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2016
ihimiray:

And what do u call urself ?.... Gutter mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by dotman4real007(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2016
light for my area na 2days ON 1 day OFF. Even when we are supposed to have light it is 6hrs. Opari

1 Like

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by ihimiray(m): 8:05am On Oct 22, 2016
cescky:

And what do u call urself ?.... Gutter mouth!
hmm, I see pussy boys trying to act gain favor

2 Likes

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by ihimiray(m): 8:07am On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
just shut up.
I hear you, thanks
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Kingsley10000: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2016
24/7...steady lite ......thank u buhari
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
ihimiray:
what do I have to comprehend than u running ur mouth....

Rheumy eyes and blocked ears that's what!
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by fendorf(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Still steady over here
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
freeze freeze, we meet again.... oh! no!, I wasn't stalking. As a matter of fact, this convergence is merely a bump. Not here to support you.... Just try to be a pacifist, you do not need to go all out anymore.

*where is that wink smiley*

Glad u noticed urself that u have donned the toga of a stalker which u poorly attempt to shed by the bolded.
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by PaulIdu: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2016
DrRasheed:

Can you explain how a transformer can even be remotely responsible for 2 hrs of light everyday..you clearly don't know what a transformer is and it's role in power distribution.
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by emeraldknytt(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

Glad u noticed urself that u have donned the toga of a stalker which u poorly attempt to shed by the bolded.
Haba! Bury the hatchet, will you? All your words are refined with firebrand criticism... Still doubt the 'f' sideways to your moniker. No 'she' will be so resplendent in holding grudges... *tongue out*
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by freeze001(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Haba! Bury the hatchet, will you? All your words are refined with firebrand criticism... Still doubt the 'f' sideways to your moniker. No 'she' will be so resplendent in holding grudges... *tongue out*

Ah! I see the white flag bright and clear even through your tongue-in-cheek presentation. No problems then..
As for doubting the 'f', please feel free and do whatever makes u come...tis a world with freedom for doubting spirits like yours and its my delight to keep it that way tongue PS: This 'she' doesn't hold grudges, 'she' just calls it as 'she' sees it.

Enjoy ur weekend
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Poor power to our homes since end of first week of October 2016.

The excuse would be release of Chibok girls by Boko Haram.

Useless government

1 Like

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2016
ihimiray:
Is he not stupid?
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by gurunlocker: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol... didn't I tell you guys then when praising bubu and fashola that hasn't even add 1KW to the grid that the stable light we are having is normal due to the raining season..... I even predicted December for it to get worse, didn't know it will come early
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by TheArchangel(f): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2016
Keneking:
Poor power to our homes since end of first week of October 2016.

The excuse would be release of Chibok girls by Boko Haram.

Useless government
Since you bought the wailers form, your posts has been a comic ride on nairaland grin grin
You must be really disappointed in this government. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Arrested In Kaduna With Weapons / Buhari Is Not Coming Back..., / Who Will Pay For Destruction Of Kanu's Home By Nigerian Soldiers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.