Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area (1865 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Amendment Of CCB Act An Error, Will Not See The Light Of Day / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by dustmalik: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2016
It may be have gotten bad in your area due to whatever reason that is. But not everywhere.
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by LesbianBoy(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari is a FAILURE undecided
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by emeraldknytt(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2016
freeze001:

Ah! I see the white flag bright and clear even through your tongue-in-cheek presentation. No problems then..
As for doubting the 'f', please feel free and do whatever makes u come...tis a world with freedom for doubting spirits like yours and its my delight to keep it that way tongue PS: This 'she' doesn't hold grudges, 'she' just calls it as 'she' sees it.
Bleh Bleh Bleh... No one said anything about surrendering. The curious Op will be mad should we troll his thread... See ya around, "sub-zero"

Enjoy ur weekend
I sure will be going to the cinema today, thanks
Re: Has The Light Also Droped In Your Area by cescky(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Does this mean it's only my area experiencing this messed up light situation ... Well perharpa fella was right after all Zombism is real.

Worse part is for the past few years when the weather is hottest is when light gets worse and we tend to spend more on fuel...and the trend continues Nigerian youths .....am short of words and some people say we in a change Govt. ...Nigerian youths have failed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Next For Tonyebarcanista / Where Do The Fulani Keep Their Women And Children? / Who Pioneered Drug Trafficking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.