Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Good Behaviour Or Madly in Love ????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Behaviour Or Madly in Love ????? (464 Views)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Good Behaviour Or "Madly" In Love ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Behaviour Or Madly in Love ????? by femimike1(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Good evening ladies n gents wink , which one do you feels it's important in a relationship .
As a man , if you find a lady who is well behaved , well nurtured and has all the attributes of a wife material , do you think it's enough quality to settle down with such lady who is well behaved ? On the other hand , A lady who is madly in love with you , in my own view , will tolerate , endure , and face every difficult situation with you i.e such lady will stay with you through thick and thin, ups and down in every situation a man finds himself . In most cases , a lady who is madly in love with you will hardly/never cheat on you , disrespect/disobeys her family and friends just to be with you and as well satisfy/sacrifices everything for you among other things... So, here is the argument. (1) Evil communication corrupts good manners , so Therefore , No matter how well behaved a lady is, once a man shows its "animalistic Behaviour" the lady reciprocate, in other words, once the man's attention is shifted ,the ladies attitude towards the man begins to deteriorate .. While a lady who is madly in love with a man , No matter how harsh the treatment , how broke the man is or rugged the man is , it is assumed a lady who is "Madly" in love will stay faithful and loyal to you forever ..
Note : a lady may posses the 2 attributes , but not all .

Let's hear your view guys smiley

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriends Set To Quit Their Patner Ahead Of Festive Period Due To Recesion / Future Wife On Hold!! / Is It A Sin To Go Against The Will Of God Just To Convert A Sinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.