Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Madly In Love With My Fuckmate (13648 Views)

If You Chat With A Woman This Way, She Will Fall Madly In Love With You. / New Year Resolution :how I Amicably Ended Friendship With My Fuckmate / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by queenice7(f): 11:29pm On May 25, 2020
So when I met him, I was in a toxic relationship. I was entangled with my ex and was in love with this guy at same time. This guy tried to make me leave my abusive boyfriend for him, tried to prove to me he was gona be a better man, infact he was like my dream guy and we were fucking even when I was still with my ex, when it seemed like he had gotten me and we were now dating, i eventually went back to my ex and it kinda disappointed the guy. Now av moved on from my ex, I am now very single and lonely, although av been fucking this guy ever since.
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot

8 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by vibbb: 11:31pm On May 25, 2020
Friends with benefit, no body has the right to speak down on you or your way of life. But you have to decide what exactly you want; Relationship or sex ? Probably both, then you have to lay down your ego and discuss with him.

#Goodluck.

23 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmmm..mad ooooooo

I will comment later.
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by FeliciaOja(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2020
It Will End in Premium Tears..

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by bigsamjoe(m): 11:37pm On May 25, 2020
In the end, we are all X-Men

6 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by properties4sale: 11:38pm On May 25, 2020
queenice7:
So when I met him, I was in a toxic relationship. I was entangled with my ex and was in love with this guy at same time. This guy tried to make me leave my abusive boyfriend for him, tried to prove to me he was gona be a better man, infact he was like my dream guy and we were fucking even when I was still with my ex, when it seemed like he had gotten me and we were now dating, i eventually went back to my ex and it kinda disappointed the guy. Now av moved on from my ex, I am now very single and lonely, although av been fucking this guy ever since.
It's more like the both of us are just using each other to quench konji, the show of affection he used to give me then, the attention, the calls, the care, is no longer there, he just calls me when he's Hot and I also notify him when am Hot coz he's the only one am fucking, like am very picky, but deep down within me, I wish he can ask me out again, so I'll say yes and the love and affection would come back. Nobody has shown me much love like this and I guess the fact that I went back to my ex scattered the whole thing. He knows av moved on, and I've since been giving him green light for us to start dating aside just fucking but it seem like he's ignoring it, and my ego won't allow me to ask him. I feel like blocking him or sth bcoz it hurts me when he doesn't reply my messages fast or ignores it, but becomes very active and desperate when he's Hot
What state are u in?

2 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Scream(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2020
What do you want us to tell you now? You're too proud to talk to a man that you open your private part for cheap sports newspaper...

You don't have pride again...that niggur has you in the best position for himself. When his babe is unavailable he whistles to you...you will run to him waging your tail. When he is through, he will kick your ass in his mind and cut you off until the bastard (konji) holds him hostage when the desirable (his babe) is not available.

Wake up and improve your self-esteem...nobody deserves to be useless.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by 2dice01: 11:44pm On May 25, 2020
Just continue collecting your Kondo in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Ningen(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2020
So you want our opinion? Okay. undecided

You're a cheat. A lowlife and a reincarnation of carnal desire... Keep throwing your body at him.

Woman, you're not in love; you're in lust. And to him you're just a trivial amusement — A sex doll.

Value yourself OR It'll end in tears for you.

11 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by SweetBuns(f): 12:01am On May 26, 2020
Will you die if you ask him out yourself?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by jagaban002(m): 12:02am On May 26, 2020
Since he’s fucking you and asked you out when your ex left you and you turned him down and go back to ur ex killed d romantic part of him so the only part of him left is d Johnny sin and Danny d part . Maybe if you show him you ready now he may give it a trial , Good luck Lisa Ann

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by DWJOBScom(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2020
You are not even ready for a relationship
Enjoy the f**king
It must be amazing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by wealthyhenry(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2020
Ningen:
So you want our opinion? Okay. undecided

You're a cheat. A lowlife and a reincarnation of carnal desire... Keep throwing your body at him.

Woman, you're not in love; you're in lust. And to him you're just a trivial amusement — A sex doll.

Value yourself OR It'll end in tears for you.

All the name calling is totally not necessary and reeks of immaturity. Holier than thou people like you are the reason why ladies are not very active on this forum. If you cannot admonish without insulting, I guess you are not mature enough to issue advice.

Hypocrites everywhere...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by queenice7(f): 12:25am On May 26, 2020
I am leaving this forumn, honestly. How do I delete my account? I just wana be a newsreader here, that'll all

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by kenigwe18: 12:26am On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

Why wait for him to ask you out again.... Who says you can't?

Babe wise up and do it sooner b4 its late
Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by longetivity(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2020
if i talk now.... they will say i call op a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46am On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
I am leaving this forumn, honestly. How do I delete my account? I just wana be a newsreader here, that'll all

The truth is hypocrites abound on this forum and that's why females hardly posts their issues here, me included. The bashing and the name-calling won't allow you pick the advice intended for you. The best way to deal with that is to develop a thick skin.

However, if you want to deactivate, it's pretty easy. Go to the top of your page where your name appears, find the edit profile option, click it and then scroll down to the bottom. There's a deactivate option there. Note that you can't use that email to ever open an account on this forum.

Baby girl, if you ever decide to join this forum again, maybe don't post anything personal here

9 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Godsonjolly: 12:53am On May 26, 2020
embarassed I'm tired of all these. From heart break, to players, to my wife cheating, my hubby cheating, sex in church, and so on. When will all these be over. Later they'll call men that refused to marry them scumbags. Sex is for ur partner, sex is for couples. Not for fun. Why won't attraction leave when u have sex for fun... Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Coborona: 1:07am On May 26, 2020
At least you didn't say your friend

I must commend you for being brave

As for the fucck mate... I think it's like a transaction

Both parties end up satisfied,

Why do you wanna ruin it with love?

He's a smart dude
You should get along

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Scot1255: 1:17am On May 26, 2020
U are just a dog who doesn't deserve fidelity from a guy. He should be serious with u so u can break is heart by fucking another guy like u did with your ex with him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by iLegendd(m): 1:28am On May 26, 2020
1: Men love knowing you're cheating on your main guy with them — it boosts their ego.

2: When you leave the main guy for that man you were cheating with, he knows you'll also cheat on him with another guy and at the same time with your ex. With this, he will never take you seriously because he knows you're 50 minutes away from cheating on him again.

3. "A woman who cheats once cheats forever," is the motto of wise men, so these wise men will only use you for one thing and one thing only and that is: sex sex sex. It doesn't matter how beautiful, rich, or smart you are.

4. Men have ego and it gets bruised when they get cheated on or insulted — it makes them feel they are not good enough in bed for you and for this, a man will punish you for life and dump you when he sees someone to marry. Even after marrying another girl, he'll still want to use you as his side chick and will hardly spend on you, but f*ck you like a b*tch — the amazing sex you've always craved.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Rumor2ruth: 1:53am On May 26, 2020
Do you even need to be told that he's only using you to while away time? Nothing of dating is going to come up inbetween you guys trust me, even if i should advise you to look for someone that will cherish you for who you are, you won't still listen. Why stressing my keypads further? Abeegii.

3 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by phyya(f): 1:53am On May 26, 2020
jagaban002:
Since he’s fucking you and asked you out when your ex left you and you turned him down and go back to ur ex killed d romantic part of him so the only part of him left is d Johnny sin and Danny d part . Maybe if you show him you ready now he may give it a trial , Good luck Lisa Ann
Bro grin grin. You're a legend

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by gregyboy(m): 2:02am On May 26, 2020
Nawa ooh,

Everyone is cheating this days ooh

Babe, leave that young man alone and let him Bleep you in peace, if you force him to date you, it will end in tears.....

One thing about fuckmate you guys got each other sexual button

I pity your husband and your Bleep buddies wife tho

Bleep buddys will always keep fucking even if they settle down

Op something tells me. Your firsr pikin for your husband go be away match from your Bleep buddy

Modify: i just got myself a Bleep buddy too four days ago....

Celebrate me o. P grin

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by multiple4u: 2:26am On May 26, 2020
You can't eat your cake and have it.

You played him first. You are fucking two different guys at same time. What do you expect afterwards? The guy looks at you as a slut. You have no regard for yourself. I just feel so sad that someone will come and marry you someday. Somebody who have been used and dumped!

Again you don't really know what you wanted. You said he's your dream guy...why don't you leave your toxic relationships back then for him? If you have done that, he won't be playing with your emotions right now. But you lost him from the moment you decided to be sharing your pussy among them.

Women are so wonderful!

queenice7:

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Scream(m): 2:37am On May 26, 2020
queenice7:

You want to deactivate the wrong account! Another mistake...when you should be thinking of deactivating the illegal miner's account so he would stop using you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Frankicent(m): 2:41am On May 26, 2020
Must you two date? See the problem with you ladies is yah just naturally confuse. If a guy likes you.. The moment he See's you, he'll be unease until he gets you. Once he ask you out 1,2,3 times and you say NO. that fire and vibes will just perish. If you like show him Black light, Pink light his no longer interested.

Me the max I can ask a girl out is twice. It's rare for me to ask you out more than twice.

So madam , If you can't openly tell him you still like him and wish you two would date..Just forget it... Ego kill you there.

7 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Nobody: 2:48am On May 26, 2020
Shut the fvck up!!!! Why bring our issue here??
queenice7:

1 Like

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by NobleDeSage001: 4:31am On May 26, 2020
Dear @queenice7, first of all welcome to the world of Friendship with Benefits (FWB) where people want to enjoy sexual intimacy without getting emotional committed.
There is something your fuckmate understands about FWB which you don't understand. FWB partners are just in it for the sex and nothing more.
If you desire anything more, discuss it with your fuckmate and don't be too proud to let your ego down. It's for your sanity. You are hurting already which is one of the disadvantages of FWB relationship.
It is rare that you have sexual intimacy with someone without one developing emotional connection with the other person. The rule of FWB is that both parties suppress every form of emotions and just enjoy the sexual benefits.
It is obvious you are not configured to endure this type of relationship. You have the option to severe ties with him and stop every sexual connection. Stay away from him for at least for 2 weeks and you will begin to forget him.
Be warned that if by chance you reconnect again, the feelings will be reignited.
Good luck.

6 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by MakaveliTheDon(m): 4:39am On May 26, 2020
queenice7:
Just log out smiley

3 Likes

Re: Madly In Love With My Fuckmate by Angelacruz: 4:40am On May 26, 2020
Leave that guy,else it will end in tears

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage b/w Igbo Man And Yoruba Woman / Happy Birthday Lanicky / How Will I Ever Survive This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.