Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. (1434 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2016
Hi Bella, how are you? I’m guessing well, I need your advice on how to curtail the way my girlfriend shops, it is too much, she buys both things she needs and the one she doesn’t all in the name of staying current on the fashion train.

I can’t count the number of shoes she has, clothes are uncountable, phones aren’t left out, sometimes she’s so broke I have to give her money because her salary doesn’t cover most of the things she buys, I am afraid one day she will steal or do something worse just to be termed a “Classy Chic”.

You’re a lady, please tell me a subtle approach I can use to talk to her so it doesn’t cause quarrel, thanks.

Talk2Bella.

First there’s not subtle way to break or tell a person how to break a “Bad Habit” it takes patience and a lot of it to be able to break away from something like that, she’s already addicted that she doesn’t even have savings anymore.

I sense you really love her, but this habit of hers is gradually tearing you away from her, I am also guessing you have talked and talked but she’s turned a deaf ear to all your pleas and now you have come to me for help, so what do we do now?

When next she exhausts her money and comes to ask you for money, tell her a resounding blatant NO! Do not encourage her habit, when she forms annoyance, ignore her, let her go, don’t beg her you need to be strict with her, she obviously hasn’t had anyone in her life tell her God’s honest truth before.

When she buys things she doesn’t need, tell her how selfish she is, that there are people who need what she’s taking for granted, make her feel bad about it, it’s one thing to have this habit and be able to support your addiction, but to not be able to support this addiction might lead her to do things she might regret someday, she should take a look at the lives of drug addicts then she would know what it means to be addicted to something that’s bad.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/help-my-girlfriend-is-shopaholic.html
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2016
You sir, are dating a greedy hag..
sorry case
Sebi na still girlfriend?

It's not too late to :

FLEE

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by kvngveektour(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2016
sit her down,you both should calculate all the money she has spent on "fashion liabilities"and make her understand that will all that money,she could have been a proud land owner.

we spent the money we don't have on the things we don't need just to impress the people we'll never marry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
can some one tell talk2bella to shut the Bleep up
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Cool23(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Dude have u ever thought she may be doing it for u I advise tell her she dosent need to impress any one with her fashion sense
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by kinggogo: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Ayam nt talking 2 u

Lala don dump viviangist for bella, dats y her threads dey always hit fp

Bella watch ur back, anoda pesin fit cum chance u
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Ayam nt talking 2 u

Lala don dump viviangist for bella, dats y her threads dey always hit fp

Bella watch ur back, anoda pesin fit cum chance u

in ths world, overtaking is allowed grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2016
Money wey pesin go take buy Land angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by freesinzu(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
nairalanddss:
can some one tell talk2bella to shut the Bleep up
Y don't you swallow you big ego and choke on it till you black out and find yourself in the great beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2016
freesinzu:

Y don't you swallow you big ego and choke on it till you black out and find yourself in the great beyond.

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Even God know say I no go spend on babe that's obsessed with fashion..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by SkinnyDude(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
how do I talk to you Bella? through pm?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by youngberry001(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Military zone!!

Keep off!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Neimar: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
fabricated stories..
cool tho
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by sirliu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Talk2bella you have certain tics that show up when you write. You don't even notice it, but you use the same diction and writing styles in almost all the "letters you receive". You should do a better job of fabricating these letters so that we know it is not you. For instance, you can hire ghost writers to write you letters. Let some of them use some pidgin. Let them change the way some clauses are arranged. Allow some grammatical errors and misspellings. Before long, your fabricated stories will start to seem more authentic to the simple minded ones here who can flock over to your blog so you can earn that adsense cash.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by kannyt01(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
we spent the money we don't have on the things we don't need just to impress the people we'll never marry

A word is enough for the wise.

#GETSENSE
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
see as talk2bella dey repeat stories..kai
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by freesinzu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Who be this hater now
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is A Shopaholic. by Talk2Bella(f): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
sirliu:
Talk2bella you have certain tics that show up when you write. You don't even notice it, but you use the same diction and writing styles in almost all the "letters you receive". You should do a better job of fabricating these letters so that we know it is not you. For instance, you can hire ghost writers to write you letters. Let some of them use some pidgin. Let them change the way some clauses are arranged. Allow some grammatical errors and misspellings. Before long, your fabricated stories will start to seem more authentic to the simple minded ones here who can flock over to your blog so you can earn that adsense cash.

u think I don't edit what's sent to me? I put it in my own words when I receive emails, u people really need to stop with all these I write stories, whats ur business sef? ehn you think every one can spell or can explain whats exactly wrong with them, some of those messages are chats on whatsapp I have to rewrite it to suit readers, if people like you see grammatical errors you will still open your mouth and ask if I cant edit please people like u should leave me alone

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Welcome A New Member / MMM :Unfrozen(The Movie) +Picture+ / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.