Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Guys Please Welcome A New Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Welcome A New Member (1439 Views)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hy guys i'm new here, and i will like you to give me a warm welcome.
I have been following this website for a very long time, and i must confess i have learnt a lot here. To be sincere with you this website is changing lives and changing mindsets, like in my case since i started following this website my life changed and i believe that i am not the only one experiencing it.
Nairaland has also been a place of fun for me, i don't know about others, people like Airfoce1, the guy deh mumu sha but altogether i like him, atimes i will be like is this guy ok or is he just playing around? And another person is Judeefcc, im own is out of this world, sometimes when i read his posts i will be crying, i pity him sha.
But the main reason i decided to join nairaland is that of lately i started seeing threads where they are sharing money, guys make i no lie the economy bad, i was doubting those people that were opening those threads but last night i dreamt that Dangote was sharing money on Nairaland, my brother and sisters i made a decision that this one will not pass me by, that's why i am here because all my dreams deh come to pass.

Good afternoon to you all.
talent: singing
tracks: 5
writen songs: 45
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by JuicyPucci(f): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hehehehe, you funny sha...i'm just welcoming you cos of the "m" in front of your moniker if not ehh

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Emescot(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dangote sharing money? Since u read nairaland posts alot u must have read that dangote wants to help Nigeria out of recession so its now messing with ur head gringringrin

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehe, you funny sha...i'm just welcoming you cos of the "m" in front of your moniker if not ehh

if not?
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
welcome cool

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
welcome dik..... angry

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
welcome cool
thanks dear
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
welcome dik..... angry
thanks dear
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
dikerebel:
thanks dear
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
mind what u post.....this people are savages
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
mind what u post.....this people are savages
like who and who?
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Which website? undecided

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Presh900(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Welcome.......
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dumb guy angry if u r dumb,we r not cos u sounds like an oldie to me.

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
dikerebel:
like who and who?
everyone man
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Rayhandrinni:
everyone man
ok thanks bro
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by yarimo(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Still typing my well come address to you OP grin
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by RoyalBlak007: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Vizzim: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Welcome... It like romance is ur base grin
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Which website? undecided
website for what?
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 6:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Vizzim:
Welcome... It like romance is ur base grin
romance and politics
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 6:07am On Dec 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dumb guy angry if u r dumb,we r not cos u sounds like an oldie to me.
i no get your time
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2016
yarimo:
Still typing my well come address to you OP grin
till Jesus comes
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by MrCork: 6:53am On Dec 01, 2016
dikerebel:
I have been following this website for a very long time, and i must confess i have learnt a lot here. To be sincere with you this website is changing lives and changing mindsets, like in my case since i started following this website my life changed and i believe that i am not the only one experiencing it.
Nairaland has also been a place of fun for me, i don't know about others, people like Airfoce1, the guy deh mumu sha but altogether i like him, atimes i will be like is this guy ok or is he just playing around? And another person is Judeefcc, im own is out of this world, sometimes when i read his posts i will be crying, i pity him sha.
But the main reason i decided to join nairaland is that of lately i started seeing threads where they are sharing money, guys make i no lie the economy bad, i was doubting those people that were opening those threads but last night i dreamt that Dangote was sharing money on Nairaland, my brother and sisters i made a decision that this one will not pass me by, that's why i am here because all my dreams deh come to pass.

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by MrCork: 6:56am On Dec 01, 2016
dikerebel:

..so you write 45 song....anyways...bro if you looking for woman..try Ellacute45,Onstelly or STFUareyouGOD...they date anytin! ((GOOD LUCK)) wink

Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

..so you write 45 song....anyways...bro if you looking for woman..try Ellacute45,Onstelly or STFUareyouGOD...they date anytin! ((GOOD LUCK)) wink
lol no bro am not looking for women nor am i lying, you can check me out if you wish
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by makydebbie(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
Welcome smiley
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

..so you write 45 song....anyways...bro if you looking for woman..try Ellacute45,Onstelly or STF.UareyouGOD...they date anytin! ((GOOD LUCK)) wink
Stop mentioning me. Or I will ban you. #LastWarning
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
y
Re: Guys Please Welcome A New Member by dikerebel(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

gospel songs oh http://www.story.suruvibes.net/2016/09/09/musicokaka-lawrence-produce-brekidobb/

Tekno-pana And Kiss Daniel-mama Which One Do U Perfer? / Warning To The Single Girls... Today Advise For The Girls / Naija