Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man (5672 Views)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
hello jeloser my name is jude, people call me judeefcc, i have suffered in the
hands of woman, do you know it feels like

[b]
I make guy friends easily, whether they're
straight or gay. I suppose it has to do with
the fact that I'm not a threat to them. I'm the
nice, reliable guy friend who won't have a
chance stealing the girl they're chasing after.
Every attractive guy always has a friend like
this: that loyal, reliable guy friend who is
always there for him. In fact, it's these very
same traits that make you unattractive to
girls. They will always say to you, "Oh
someone will be so lucky to have you
someday!" while they go and make out with
your more attractive guy friends.

Generally, I do well in the world of work. Male
superiors don't find me a threat and due to
my work ethic and humble nature, I actually
end up climbing the ladder faster than my
more attractive male counterparts who tend to
be less serious about work, have a more
varied lifestyle, and are always in
relationships which makes their time more
limited. Of course, having a better career and
a fatter paycheck doesn't translate to success
with girls. You're unattractive and short and
so you would need to be filthy rich or be in a
very high position in order to compensate for
your physical shortcomings. Of course, the
CEOs and VP type of positions are off limits
to unattractive guys like yourself.

Dating is like walking on eggshells for me
Even if i manage to secure a date with a
decent looking girl, her tolerance of you
slipping up will be very low. Whereas a
handsome guy can do things that are
tantamount to being abusive, an unattractive]
guy like yourself only has to do a few minor
things wrong along the way to cause her to
never return your calls again.

As i get older and still being single, there is
almost no sympathy. Even my guy friends
eventually ditch me .Guys look down
on me for not having the "balls" to try. As for
girls, they never paid attention to me to begin
with but now, they may actually feel creeped
out by my face for just looking at them and
checking them out. I mean, when you're young
and unattractive, and you check out a girl, at
least they didn't mind. But now, you might
need to devise a fast getaway method in case
the police come.[/b] pls guys advice him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by yeyeboi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Monkey No Fine But Him Mama Like Am grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Neimar: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
we hia
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
You can begin to relate with girls old and young to start from there.

Don't set your standard too high otherwise they Will get turn off. Be that guy that have good advice strategy, maybe you can get luck. But girls are not like what you think, not all girls can turn you down.
Get good sense of humour.
Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
2kaybiel:
You can begin to relate with girls old and young to start from there.

Don't set your standard too high otherwise they Will get turn off. Be that guy that have good advice strategy, maybe you can get luck. But girls are not like what you think, not all girls can turn you down.
Get good sense of humour.
Just saying.

thank you boss, judeefcc hope you writing it down
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jude is handsome and the very fact you chose his format points to the fact that you are unoriginal and probably not the brightest of men.

3 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:
Jude is handsome and the very fact you chose his format points to the fact that you are unoriginal and probably not the brightest of men.
regards boss man

2 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:
regards boss man

I have been given a ban till 2020 I see how you are disciplining those girls here cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by faith551(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
I feel your pain bro,I've been there too,until I realized it's nt 100% about the physical looks.
Sense of humor,brains,nice dress sense and lots of other small factors often overlooked can make your fantasy girl forget about your looks.
#no one is ugly

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

I have been given a ban till 2020 I see how you are disciplining those girls here cheesy
silk?
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

haha judeefcc stole those points from a site

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/347405-what-it-feels-like-to-be-an-unattractive-guy-with-no-hope-of-finding-a-girlfriend/
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
faith551:
I feel your pain bro,I've been there too,until I realized it's nt 100% about the physical looks.
Sense of humor,brains,nice dress sense and lots of other small factors often overlooked can make your fantasy girl forget about your looks.
#no one is ugly

i understand
jude hope you writing it down
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:
silk?

Herbie and her gang of uglies cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hahaha cheesy the plight of ugly boys grin
~~~
funny thing is , it' usaully the ugly 1's clowing women who aren't their type
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy
Busy boy,Come!
Tell us what it's like for you personally as a ugly boy grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy the plight of ugly boys grin
~~~
funny thing is , it' usaully the ugly 1's clowing women who aren't their type
gbam
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:
gbam
what you agreeing for undecided
you just made a thread on Herbie & D.diddy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what you agreeing for undecided
you just made a thread on Herbie & D.diddy
my gf is finer than them, i dont , i have NEVER toasted any girl here so abeg rest
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:
my gf is finer than them, i dont , i have NEVER toasted any girl here so abeg rest
i meant you only just called them unattractive this morning undecided
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Busy boy,Come!
Tell us what it's like for you personally as a ugly boy grin

Am i ugly cheesy cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Am i ugly cheesy cheesy
you don't know ?How yer ugliness no be here.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

Herbie and her gang of uglies cheesy
undecided
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Snyman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok
Desperation for likes!
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
i meant you only just called them unattractive this morning undecided
but they are, i have seen your pictures have i ever called you ugly
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:

you are ugly, you told me to post this for you
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
with your big nose
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
judeefcc:
so what undecided
You don't like their appearance,just yer taste, don't make it concrete fact.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided

I think we have a gangbanger over here...you lost?
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Warhawk(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
two threads for only jude?? Una wan kill am... Btw who has seen adaksbullet
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Warhawk(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Due to the other deleted thread, if you still wan fight enter here and continue..
Cc: emperoorlee,hadez,sexytemi,itsbliss,judeefcc,gladiator1,delicious22,diddydiva,etc.... Sorry if dey don ban you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) / Please spell words correctly when you post and try to ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.