Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (7901 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Scholar8200(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahahahahaha

The same that persecuted Jesus for interpreting the law differently: I and the father are one , remember?
Which law was so misinterpreted?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Scholar8200:
Which law was so misinterpreted?

The law refers to all the books of the Hebrew Scriptures not just the ten commandments, in case you think that.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

It is on record Jesus was tempted in the wilderness for forty days and forty nights, I understand that to mean he was learning to control the pranic forces.
I hope you won't ask me what Prana is?

Once he understood how to control those forces, he could apply it to any condition (healing, raise dead, turn water to wine) using any method he deems fit.

Ironically, what was the question that man on the cross put to Jesus?
Did he not answer it by "saving" (raising) himself from dead?

Jesus never said we should put him on a pedestal to be worshipped but that we could do more than he did.
This guy. So Jesus was TEMPTED IN THE WILDERNESS FOR 40days? Man, your case is hopeless.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

This guy. So Jesus was TEMPTED IN THE WILDERNESS FOR 40days? Man, your case is hopeless.

You are still talking to that dude grin

When he has not explained how Christ mastered His ascension into Heaven undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are still talking to that dude grin
When he has not explained how Christ mastered His ascension into Heaven undecided
cheesy cheesy
My dear, i give up.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

I wrote Yiddish, abi?

Your source is definitely misleading.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

No i vex. I cant fit vex sef

By force by Fire, I know you've forgiven me.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
analice107:

Pls i need someone to help me understand what this person is saying here. Jesus discovered walking on water. Like he didn't know its possible until he tried it and saw it was possible?

You mean Jesus did trial and error until he was sure he could do it?
Why not say Jesus discovered he could multiply bread and fish for thousands of people, and turning water into wine?
Since all his miracles are discoveries, why not say he discovered he could rise from the death?

pls KingEbukasBlog, 4everGod, Shadeyinka, Gombs, come and help me understand this guy.

The problem is not him! The problem is his source...malicious in nature!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
menxer:

I thought man was created "perfect," how come the frailties?

Meaning heaven was accessible even before Jesus came, but not easily, right?

@bolded, it means faith has no unit of measurement.

I hope you know that man fell from grace. He became polluted. A sinner! Sin bought in frailties!

Faith has size but no unit of measurement
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
gatiano:
What do you think? It all depends on your intuition as to what is the truth or falsehood.

Sorry. I couldn't connect your post with the referenced quote. Can you pls rephrase?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

The problem is not him! The problem is his source...malicious in nature!
His reasoning is so warped.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
How did you come about this? You must have used your brains. But Hey, Do you know the brain is not for thinking? It is for storage, to store information. Thus the brain is a receiver and can also be a deceiver based on what had been indoctrinated with. Intuition is simply your God feeling. The "I am that I am" is seated on the throne right in your brain. The "I am that I am" is the only one who has right to all intuition and inspirations. So when somebody ask "What is your God's feeling.." , they simply asking about intuition.

The stomach region is the thinking area of a person, Thus be extremely careful what you feed it for food.

menxer:

You should phrase the question better than that.

What is Intuition?
Is it possible for intuition to be enhanced?

Going by your question, intuition is the device for calibrating or measuring falsehood or truth, abi?

Truth and falsehood are relative to each other just like hot and cold is relative on the thermometer.

In calculus, x is always approaching infinity...
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Am I a true or fake student of university of heaven?

That is not up to me. That is up to the Master who has Himself or Herself gone through rigorous, extreme and almost close to death ritual and initiation training. They choose whoever they are sure is ready. Bible, Quran and being born-again does not cut 1% of it.

shadeyinka:

Sorry. I couldn't connect your post with the referenced quote. Can you pls rephrase?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

I hope you know that man fell from grace. He became polluted. A sinner! Sin bought in frailties!

Faith has size but no unit of measurement

Let me ask you a simple question, have you ever seen a custom Rom on an iPhone?

Anything that have size can be measured.

Faith is a concept and by its Bible definition is abstract, imaginary, not seen, hoped for.
how can you see or know the size of an abstraction?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2016
I forgot to add Brother. TRUTH does not have polarity, just like PURPOSE too. Falsehood can only be derived from the Truth, so falsehood = twisted truth.(europeans and arabs and indians and ETs are a expert in twisting Truth),

The other end of a Purpose is accomplishment. Truth and Purpose each stand alone like God. - Gatiano's mind.

menxer:

You should phrase the question better than that.

What is Intuition?
Is it possible for intuition to be enhanced?

Going by your question, intuition is the device for calibrating or measuring falsehood or truth, abi?

Truth and falsehood are relative to each other just like hot and cold is relative on the thermometer.

In calculus, x is always approaching infinity...
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 5:30am On Oct 26, 2016
gatiano:
I forgot to add Brother. TRUTH does not have polarity, just like PURPOSE too. Falsehood can only be derived from the Truth, so falsehood = twisted truth.(europeans and arabs and indians and ETs are a expert in twisting Truth),

The other end of a Purpose is accomplishment. Truth and Purpose each stand alone like God. - Gatiano's mind.

And Gatiano's mind is the truth, others false, right?

Who established the truth that was twisted?
What do you know about God that was not told to you?

Who defined the meaning of purpose and truth you are quoting?

So purpose is opposite to accomplishment?

The purpose of the topic is not to proof me true or false, I aired my opinion and you yours, ok.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 5:47am On Oct 26, 2016
gatiano:
How did you come about this? You must have used your brains. But Hey, Do you know the brain is not for thinking? It is for storage, to store information. Thus the brain is a receiver and can also be a deceiver based on what had been indoctrinated with. Intuition is simply your God feeling. The "I am that I am" is seated on the throne right in your brain. The "I am that I am" is the only one who has right to all intuition and inspirations. So when somebody ask "What is your God's feeling.." , they simply asking about intuition.

The stomach region is the thinking area of a person, Thus be extremely careful what you feed it for food.

So deceiver is opposite of receiver?

So Your "I am that I am" sits in storage to be indoctrinated to think in the stomach?

Thanks for the revelation.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

Let me ask you a simple question, have you ever seen a custom Rom on an iPhone?

Anything that have size can be measured.

Faith is a concept and by its Bible definition is abstract, imaginary, not seen, hoped for.
how can you see or know the size of an abstraction?

I did say that faith is a scaler quantity I.e. it has no unit of measurement like kg, s, m etc. Even then, the measurement is abstract just like emotions of love, anger. The measurement of such is subjective
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2016
gatiano:
Am I a true or fake student of university of heaven?

That is not up to me. That is up to the Master who has Himself or Herself gone through rigorous, extreme and almost close to death ritual and initiation training. They choose whoever they are sure is ready. Bible, Quran and being born-again does not cut 1% of it.

No! Its NOT up to the Master, it is up to you.

Do you have the Matriculation Number of Heaven?

If you do, then you are a true student. If you don't, you may only have been fratanizing with students of the University of heaven and you are certainly not a student.

So, the bottom line is:
Did the VC of the University of heaven give you any seal/evidence/matric number?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

His reasoning is so warped.

Satanic inspired theistic gnostism
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

I did say that faith is a scaler quantity I.e. it has no unit of measurement like kg, s, m etc. Even then, the measurement is abstract just like emotions of love, anger. The measurement of such is subjective

You skipped the first question.

OK, measurement is subjective means I can say say my phone weighs 10 tons, as subjective by dictionary definition is personal opinion, right?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

What an awesome epithet!
grin
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

It bits me why these people resent Jesus this much. What is did Jesus do that's so bad?
Muhammed tormented and killed people, and is still killing people today, yet i don't see any of these people attacking him/them.

Satan Must really hate Jesus.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry to burst your bubble but my love has moved way beyond that. I love myself but more importantly I LOVE OTHERS! What you have is a selfish false love which is self centered but true love goes beyond you and breaks free from its confines for the sakd of another and its a choice we make not to be selfish.

TRUE LOVE IS A CHOICE and not emotions.

The good news here is that FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR YOU IFENES.... God chose to give in Love for your sake....He never withheld. ..HE GAVE IN LOVE...

Learn to love others Ifenes...Loving yourself alone is pitiful.

He sacrificed his son for me? That's blood thirsty not love. I do not envy you at all. Please don't use the word" gave" next time say " sacrificed" to make your lunacy obvious
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
It is obvious you didn't RONU (Yoruba translation for THINK DEEP).

Lets use one or two examples.
I am in the party, suddenly a figure 8, fine woman walks in, I saw her and exclaimed "wow" silently. I have been indoctrinated to think only figure 8 women her beautiful (you would say, that was how I felt but you're wrong). Immediately I have decided to approach her (This right here was the thought, thought is the fastest moving thing in creation).
Then a voice in my head would say- You have a wedding ring around your finger (This is God's voice).
Then a voice, just remove it, put in your pocket, ensure it does not drop anywhere, or else you will have some explaining to give, I will then begin to figure out how best to approach the lady, how to lie that Iam not worried.
Then again, I would begin to remember (not think) about how nice my wife is and she doesn't deserve the dishonesty etc, Ok just this one time and I won't do it again I promise with my life, just this one time or last time; I better call wife to say I'll be coming late since I would go by the office first or I will see Gbenga before I come home, Then I will call Gbenga- Gbenga first reaction is - Haaaaa, Onishina, ole Padi me why now? you get wife for house. Then He would say ok, no shits but be careful, The babe get friend?.......

The very first voice in my head who reminded of my ring and of being married was GOD- Saying no. All the rest was me thinking and battling the first voice- I called it deceiver.

Gbenga first reaction was God, then He entered battle with his first voice.

God would always speak first and once, the rest is us battling, This battling is called brain thinking.
God will not strife with the soul of man, He/She allows freewill.

What was the purpose of me wanting to meet the figure 8 lady? Does that purpose have a polarity?
What was the purpose of me calling Gbenga to cover up for me? Does it have polarity?

Falsehood is not the other side of truth. To know this, How can we define Truth?

menxer:

So deceiver is opposite of receiver?

So Your "I am that I am" sits in storage to be indoctrinated to think in the stomach?

Thanks for the revelation.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
ifenes:

He sacrificed his son for me? That's blood thirsty not love. I do not envy you at all. Please don't use the word" gave" next time say " sacrificed" to make your lunacy obvious

But of course it was a sacrifice...a sacrifice in Love same way you can sacrifice your time and car for someone elses benefit so did God.

Jesus Became a lamb offering for you. Like a lamb he was led to the slaughter for you.

You see why you cannot equate your earthly love with that? Your earthly love is carnal and selfish and would never be inconvenienced for another as a choice in necessity.

Would you be able to lay down your life for an enemy ifenes?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

You skipped the first question.

OK, measurement is subjective means I can say say my phone weighs 10 tons, as subjective by dictionary definition is personal opinion, right?

Your first question was about the ROM of a phone. No!

But, I know about ROMs in Computer.

Some things are not quantifiable but we still give them subjective size.
Eg.
I love you very much!
I can't say I love you that much!

In the sentence above o, wen have 2cases of love which cannot be put in objective size form but subjectively if both statements are true, then the love in first statement must be greater than the second.

Although, this has not much bearing on the theme of the OP.

Are you Born Again?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
It is up to me and You to prepare ourselves, To master ourselves, To observe the universe and have reasonable knowledge and understanding of how few things work. Then the master would come to teach how to add wisdom to it. Knowledge has ending for a few people and others would have to keep seeking knowledge forever. The ones who have the opportunity to find the ending of knowledge would forever be increasing in wisdom.

If I have a number or not, I am not suppose to say.

shadeyinka:

No! Its NOT up to the Master, it is up to you.

Do you have the Matriculation Number of Heaven?

If you do, then you are a true student. If you don't, you may only have been fratanizing with students of the University of heaven and you are certainly not a student.

So, the bottom line is:
Did the VC of the University of heaven give you any seal/evidence/matric number?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

Your first question was about the ROM of a phone. No!

But, is know about ROMs in Computer.

Some things are not quantifiable but we still give them subjective size.
Eg.
I love you very much!
I can't say I love you that much!

In the sentence above o, wen have 2cases of love which cannot be put in objective size form but subjectively if both statements are true, then the love in first statement must be greater than the second.

Although, this has not much bearing on the theme of the OP.

Are you Born Again?

Do look up "custom Rom" for iPhone.

It is like you really don't understand what "subjective" means? It's has to to with you personal opinion about a thing. Does it mean who or what you love so much is what I also love so much?

We all know what 10 oranges look like don't we?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
gatiano:
It is up to me and You to prepare ourselves, To master ourselves, To observe the universe and have reasonable knowledge and understanding of how few things work. Then the master would come to teach how to add wisdom to it. Knowledge has ending for a few people and others would have to keep seeking knowledge forever. The ones who have the opportunity to find the ending of knowledge would forever be increasing in wisdom.

If I have a number or not, I am not suppose to say.

Jesus didn't ask us to seek the mastery of the kind of knoeledge you speak about. Your idea is similar to that of the early gnostic heretics of the Christian faiths.

The main mandate of Jesus to His followers are:
1. Preach the Good News
2. Heal the sick and cast out demons
3. Disciple other believers to do 1 & 2

The Truth shall set you free from the gnostic knowledge you seek after.

If your mandade and quest for "knowledge" does not include showing people the way of salvation and casting out demons, you may be pursuing a mirage!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

Do look up "custom Rom" for iPhone.

It is like you really don't understand what "subjective" means? It's has to to with you personal opinion about a thing. Does it mean who or what you love so much is what I also love so much?

We all know what 10 oranges look like don't we?

I have read about the custom ROM. So, what about it?

Subjective : has to do with subjects rather than objects. Since it is not based on objects, it is based on opinions from experience and it is NOT objectively quantifiable.

Oranges are objects
Love, Hate, Greed, Emotion, Faith, etc are subjects

We know what 10 oranges look like, but we may never know what Faith, Love, Greed etc look like.

I still ask again, Are you Born Again?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
shadeyinka:

I have read about the custom ROM. So, what about it?

Subjective : has to do with subjects rather than objects. Since it is not based on objects, it is based on opinions from experience and it is NOT objectively quantifiable.

Oranges are objects
Love, Hate, Greed, Emotion, Faith, etc are subjects

We know what 10 oranges look like, but we may never know what Faith, Love, Greed etc look like.

I still ask again, Are you Born Again?

As per custom Rom on iPhone, it is yet to happen.

If man was created with such "anti hack security" in place, the issue of "frailties" would not have risen.

Now you can start to quantify faith.

I guess your "knowing" what 10 oranges look like is subjective?

When you keep repeating your question that was answered, what does that say of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Mess With God. Read This. / Thinking Out Loud! / Are Expensive Church Buildings Really Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.