Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (7927 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
What do you think we know of jesus? Was that even his name? Christians on the exoteric level of understanding know nothing about fake jesus or The Real son of the Shaba nation which closest pronouciation of His name would be Yeshua. The so called jews or inventors of the mechanism called christianity think of themselves as having the esoteric knowledge of who Yeshua was and is, But guess what, they don't. those of the fake jews that know just a little truth about who Yeshua was kept the knowledge to themselves to rule the masses.

He Yeshua went to university too, just like Jonah, the belly of the whale signify an enclosure where he got knowledge, Moses got his on the mountain in a discription of the burning tree, Muhammad too, All meaning they were once students. Yeshua's mother too was a graduate of knowledge, John and John's mother etc. Not in a religious manner, but in a scientific and mathematical manner, in short the knowledge can simply be called "Rediscovery of Truth".

Before God/Allah/Master approached any of them, God ensured that they were ready and capable, otherwise it would have been a total waste of time.

Of what use is the good news if it lacks the truth?
How can you heal the sick without the complete knowledge of how the human body works in relationship with the herbs? Sorry, miracle is useless in these instances.
To cast out demon? what is a demon? Virus is a demon. We must learn to cast that out without replacing it with another foreign trouble like the modern sciences do.

True, As a disciple, one must be committed to learning, listening etc; But from who? some jesus in the sky? That would be each of our duty to find who has the truth. No church or mosques have it.

what is salvation now? can you help me with that?

Ever since christianity and mohammedism and other foreign belief systems including atheism entered African minds, We had only chased over one thing, and that is mirage.

The salvation definition please.....

shadeyinka:

Jesus didn't ask us to seek the mastery of the kind of knoeledge you speak about. Your idea is similar to that of the early gnostic heretics of the Christian faiths.

The main mandate of Jesus to His followers are:
1. Preach the Good News
2. Heal the sick and cast out demons
3. Disciple other believers to do 1 & 2

The Truth shall set you free from the gnostic knowledge you seek after.

If your mandade and quest for "knowledge" does not include showing people the way of salvation and casting out demons, you may be pursuing a mirage!

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
gatiano:
What do you think we know of jesus? Was that even his name? Christians on the exoteric level of understanding know nothing about fake jesus or The Real son of the Shaba nation which closest pronouciation of His name would be Yeshua. The so called jews or inventors of the mechanism called christianity think of themselves as having the esoteric knowledge of who Yeshua was and is, But guess what, they don't. those of the fake jews that know just a little truth about who Yeshua was kept the knowledge to themselves to rule the masses.

He Yeshua went to university too, just like Jonah, the belly of the whale signify an enclosure where he got knowledge, Moses got his on the mountain in a discription of the burning tree, Muhammad too, All meaning they were once students. Yeshua's mother too was a graduate of knowledge, John and John's mother etc. Not in a religious manner, but in a scientific and mathematical manner, in short the knowledge can simply be called "Rediscovery of Truth".

Before God/Allah/Master approached any of them, God ensured that they were ready and capable, otherwise it would have been a total waste of time.

Of what use is the good news if it lacks the truth?
How can you heal the sick without the complete knowledge of how the human body works in relationship with the herbs? Sorry, miracle is useless in these instances.
To cast out demon? what is a demon? Virus is a demon. We must learn to cast that out without replacing it with another foreign trouble like the modern sciences do.

True, As a disciple, one must be committed to learning, listening etc; But from who? some jesus in the sky? That would be each of our duty to find who has the truth. No church or mosques have it.

what is salvation now? can you help me with that?

Ever since christianity and mohammedism and other foreign belief systems including atheism entered African minds, We had only chased over one thing, and that is mirage.

The salvation definition please.....

A human being lives indefinitely in his body or out of body. This world is an exam for selection of the kind of humans the Almighty desires for His kingdom.

All humans by nature are not qualified for God requires ban absolute perfection.

However, because of Gods love for man, he prepared a sacrifice for us: Jesus the Christ. Whoever believe on Him will not perish but have eternal life with God.

That is salvation: accepting the sacrifice of God for your redemption from the root of iniquity in their life.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

As per custom Rom on iPhone, it is yet to happen.

If man was created with such "anti hack security" in place, the issue of "frailties" would not have risen.

Now you can start to quantify faith.

I guess your "knowing" what 10 oranges look like is subjective?

When you keep repeating your question that was answered, what does that say of you?

I think I understand you. Unfortunately, man wasn't hacked. Man used his freewill to chose death over life.

Man would have been ever perfect if he was made a robot but the Almighty decided that man should be FREE!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2016
Oh Brother! Accepting twisted truth from fake jews, the christians and the mohammedians would drive a person trillion of miles away from salvation.
Are you surprised that I mentioned "christians"? Well, the universal truth is Africans are not by anyway christians, and they will never be. Jesus was no christian, Jacob wasn't, David was not, Solomon was sure Fulani (wonder all the lies laid on him by the christian bible), Yeshua wasn't a christian and He wasn't a jew either, Abraham wasn't, Jonah wasn't, Moses wasn't a jew or christian, the list goes on and on... Till Paul started cooning.

A Human Being lives indefinitely in 'A' body through a spiritual and cosmic process called "Reincarnation" and indefinitely lives out of body before reincarnation and after physical death. Now - Who is a true 100% Human Being? You have to find that out.
God desire every Human being for His Kingdom, which they will absolutely make.

You are right, This world of play is an exam for human beings, they will pass it.

Human beings main purpose is to become God. Human being would equal God in knowledge only lacking in wisdom. To be in that state is called becoming one with God as Yeshua did. - This is the true salvation.

God did not sacrifice no son for nobody. It has a different meaning esoterically.

shadeyinka:

A human being lives indefinitely in his body or out of body. This world is an exam for selection of the kind of humans the Almighty desires for His kingdom.

All humans by nature are not qualified for God requires ban absolute perfection.

However, because of Gods love for man, he prepared a sacrifice for us: Jesus the Christ. Whoever believe on Him will not perish but have eternal life with God.

That is salvation: accepting the sacrifice of God for your redemption from the root of iniquity in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2016
gatiano:
Oh Brother! Accepting twisted truth from fake jews, the christians and the mohammedians would drive a person trillion of miles away from salvation.
Are you surprised that I mentioned "christians"? Well, the universal truth is Africans are not by anyway christians, and they will never be. Jesus was no christian, Jacob wasn't, David was not, Solomon was sure Fulani (wonder all the lies laid on him by the christian bible), Yeshua wasn't a christian and He wasn't a jew either, Abraham wasn't, Jonah wasn't, Moses wasn't a jew or christian, the list goes on and on... Till Paul started cooning.

A Human Being lives indefinitely in 'A' body through a spiritual and cosmic process called "Reincarnation" and indefinitely lives out of body before reincarnation and after physical death. Now - Who is a true 100% Human Being? You have to find that out.
God desire every Human being for His Kingdom, which they will absolutely make.

You are right, This world of play is an exam for human beings, they will pass it.

Human beings main purpose is to become God .

Human being would equal God in knowledge only lacking in wisdom. To be in that state is called becoming one with God as Yeshua did. - This is the true salvation.

God did not sacrifice no son for nobody . It has a different meaning esoterically.

Check out all the bolded. Since non of us were born when the people in question were alive,
1. What is your source of information?
2. How verifiable is your source?
3. How trustworthy is your source?

I cringe because of your twisted postulates:
ALL the bolded are pure lies!

For instance, if Solomon is Fulani, then David and his Tribe Judah are Fulani, then Jacob is Fulani and Isaac and then Abraham. Except if what you mean by Fulani is nomadic its a not intelligent lie!

You seem to be sure that ALL human beings WILL pass this exam...suppose you find out at death that judgement follows AND no repeat exam. I tell you bro, your ideologies are completely warped!

YOUR IDEOLOGIES HAS TAKEN YOU FAR FROM SALVATION, YOU ARE CHASING A MIRAGE!

[size=28pt]Once again, This is the Way of Salvation from Damnation to the Lake of Fire![/size]

Are you a Student of the University of Heaven?

Becoming a student of any tertiary institution consists of 4 basic steps.

1. You must be Qualified:
Every institution has its own minimum entry qualifying criteria.
In Nigerian Universities, 5 O'Level Credits in relevant subjects, JAMB Scores and Post UME examination results.

It is impossible for a primary school graduate for instance becoming an undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.

2. You Must Apply:
No matter how brilliant you are, if you did not apply to ABU or UNILORIN, it would be impossible for your name to come out for matriculation in those institution.

Application is a Must!

3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath:
The matriculation oath is a promise by every prospective student MUST make before being issued a Matriculation Number.

The oath consists of a statement like:
I shadeyinka promise to abide by all the rules and regulations of this institution.....
Sign.

4. You must Receive a Matriculation Number:.
Your matriculation number is the evidence issued only by the VC that you are indeed NOW a student of that particular institution.

Till you graduate, your matric number is your SEAL!

Note: Some things that do not confer automatic studentship
- You are a son of a professor
- You were born on campus
- You lived all your life on campus

BECOMING A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HEAVEN IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

This is what is called Born Again!

There are four basic steps:

1. You must be Qualified:.
Unfortunately, not one single human being qualify

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

This exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint/innocent paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Lev16:1-26

Through this sacrifice, because we believe, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

2. We Must Apply:
What is the application?
-Write my Name in the Book of Life!
- Put Your Holy Spirit in me!
- Make me a New Person!

The three means basically the same thing. In lay mans terms: "Save me oh Lord, I don't want to go to hell".

Luke 11:9-

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 

Rom 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon allmen, for that all have sinned:

This would have meant that no human being is qualified for redemption except that God so much love us humans that He prepared a sacrifice that waivered our un-qualification.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

The exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Through that, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

He who believes in Gods solution is then made qualified. On that platform of Christ's Sacrifice we come to the Father!

Luke 11:9-13
 9  And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

13  If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

So, how do we apply?

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 

We use our mouth to ask for salvation!

3. We Sign the Matriculation Oath:
Since there is a guarantee of receiving because we believe in Gods solution; His sacrifice, we append our signature (affirmation and promise) to live by the rules of the University of Heaven.
-avoid sin (a life of purity)
-serve the Lord in Love
-Love others as yourselves etc

Number 2 and 3 is what the church fathers call:
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

No 2= Accepting Jesus as Saviour
No 3= Accepting Jesus as Lord.

4. You receive the Matriculation Number:
The Father in heaven receives your application and judges your heart.

Do you sincerely mean what you ask? Do you sincerely want to live by the rules of heaven?

If that is true, the Father then issues out the Matric Number: The Holy Spirit.

Hence forth, the Holy Spirit lives in union with your spirit. This qualifies you to be a child of God. The Holy Spirit is your seal (mark of ownership of God) until the day of your graduation (redemption)!

Eph 1:13
 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye weresealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spiritof God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

[size=18pt]Henceforth, you are expected to start working on your spiritual CGPA.[/size]

We shall discuss Next week,
"How to improve your Spiritual CGPA".

[color=#000099]Questions will be answered by "all the bona fide students of the university of heaven on Naira land".

Stay Blessed.

Now, if you are not Born Again or you have assumed that you are Born Again and you want to make it right with God, why not pray this prayer with your mouth sincerely to God and your name shall be written in the Book of life.

My Lord and my God
I know that I am a sinner and therefore not qualified for heaven
I know and believe that you provided the sacrifice and atonement for my sins by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, please
Write my Name in the Book of Life
Seal me with Your Holy Spirit
Turn me into a New Creature

From today,
I will start living my life to please You and Glorify You. Help me to overcome the power of sin in my life.

Thank you for hearing me.
Thank you for sealing me with your Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Name.

Now, if you sincerely prayed that prayer, because God is Faithful and Just, He will write your name in the book of life.

You might feel very light or very joyful within or even cry your eyes out. Some may even at this point begin to speak in tongues or manifest other gifts of the spirit.

But the ultimate is that the Holy Spirit who now lives in you will confirm within you that you now Belong to God.

Rom 8:16  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Welcome to the Family of God![/color]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

I think I understand you. Unfortunately, man wasn't hacked. Man used his freewill to chose death over life.

Man would have been ever perfect if he was made a robot but the Almighty decided that man should be FREE!

So what is the point?
Are you listening to yourself?
Free will was the Achilles heel, right?
So the archangels that didn't rebel are robots?

True Freedom entails beating a new path, being a pioneer.

What ever mind can conceive mind is.
If God conceived an imperfect man, God is not perfect
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2016
menxer:

So what is the point?
Are you listening to yourself?
Free will was the Achilles heel, right?
So the archangels that didn't rebel are robots?

True Freedom entails beating a new path, being a pioneer.

What ever mind can conceive mind is.
If God conceived an imperfect man, God is not perfect

[size=18pt]A perfect Man is a creature Free even to Reject his Creator! However, choose life that you may live![/size]

A perfect man is not a Robot!
True Freedom gives you the power of beating a new path, being a pioneer even against God.

However, even though every human being is free to jump down from a 10 storey building, he is not free from the consequence of his choice.

Choose to be enrolled today in Gods University of Heaven: Be Born Again!

[size=18pt]It is a free GIFT![/size]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

[size=18pt]A perfect Man is a creature Free even to Reject his Creator! However, choose life that you may live![/size]

A perfect man is not a Robot!
True Freedom gives you the power of beating a new path, being a pioneer even against God.

However, even though every human being is free to jump down from a 10 storey building, he is not free from the consequence of his choice.

Choose to be enrolled today in Gods University of Heaven: Be Born Again!

[size=18pt]It is a free GIFT![/size]

The consequences of an action is an experience in itself.

Remember the story of the prodigal son?
It was the experienced prodigal that was celebrated at the end of the day not the stay at home inexperienced good boy.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2016
menxer:

The consequences of an action is an experience in itself.

Remember the story of the prodigal son?
It was the experienced prodigal that was celebrated at the end of the day not the stay at home inexperienced good boy.

Celebration over the Prodigal Son was because the Rich Mans (Gods) confused, lost, decieved Son Repented and Returned back to his Father.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

Celebration over the Prodigal Son was because the Rich Mans (Gods) confused, lost, decieved Son Repented and Returned back to his Father.
... With so much experiences.

Emphasis is on experience.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2016
menxer:

... With so much experiences.

Emphasis is on experience.

The emphasis wasn't on experience! Is there any evidence that the Father sent him out to gain "experience"?

The Father never wanted him to leave homr. The prodigal son used his freewill to decide the path he felt was good for him.

He was disappointed!

Out of love the Father welcomed the repentant and retiring son.

God is still calling you too...before you die without returning back to Him.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax, well done Brother, You are trying to intimidate me with that long passage, I will however find the time to reply you accordingly. But first, Where are you from in Africa? I do not believe in the tribes, Which tribe(s) are you from?

shadeyinka:

Check out all the bolded. Since non of us were born when the people in question were alive,
1. What is your source of information?
2. How verifiable is your source?
3. How trustworthy is your source?

I cringe because of your twisted postulates:
ALL the bolded are pure lies!

For instance, if Solomon is Fulani, then David and his Tribe Judah are Fulani, then Jacob is Fulani and Isaac and then Abraham. Except if what you mean by Fulani is nomadic its a not intelligent lie!

You seem to be sure that ALL human beings WILL pass this exam...suppose you find out at death that judgement follows AND no repeat exam. I tell you bro, your ideologies are completely warped!

YOUR IDEOLOGIES HAS TAKEN YOU FAR FROM SALVATION, YOU ARE CHASING A MIRAGE!

[size=28pt]Once again, This is the Way of Salvation from Damnation to the Lake of Fire![/size]

Are you a Student of the University of Heaven?

Becoming a student of any tertiary institution consists of 4 basic steps.

1. You must be Qualified:
Every institution has its own minimum entry qualifying criteria.
In Nigerian Universities, 5 O'Level Credits in relevant subjects, JAMB Scores and Post UME examination results.

It is impossible for a primary school graduate for instance becoming an undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.

2. You Must Apply:
No matter how brilliant you are, if you did not apply to ABU or UNILORIN, it would be impossible for your name to come out for matriculation in those institution.

Application is a Must!

3. You must Sign the Matriculation Oath:
The matriculation oath is a promise by every prospective student MUST make before being issued a Matriculation Number.

The oath consists of a statement like:
I shadeyinka promise to abide by all the rules and regulations of this institution.....
Sign.

4. You must Receive a Matriculation Number:.
Your matriculation number is the evidence issued only by the VC that you are indeed NOW a student of that particular institution.

Till you graduate, your matric number is your SEAL!

Note: Some things that do not confer automatic studentship
- You are a son of a professor
- You were born on campus
- You lived all your life on campus

BECOMING A STUDENT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF HEAVEN IS EXACTLY THE SAME!

This is what is called Born Again!

There are four basic steps:

1. You must be Qualified:.
Unfortunately, not one single human being qualify

This exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint/innocent paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Lev16:1-26

Through this sacrifice, because we believe, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

2. We Must Apply:
What is the application?
-Write my Name in the Book of Life!
- Put Your Holy Spirit in me!
- Make me a New Person!

The three means basically the same thing. In lay mans terms: "Save me oh Lord, I don't want to go to hell".

The exception is the law of Exchange; Its the Law of the scapegoat; the saint paying the price of iniquity of the sinner.

Through that, we come boldly to the throne of grace by Faith in what God Has done for us: the perfect sacrifice.

So, how do we apply?

We use our mouth to ask for salvation!

3. We Sign the Matriculation Oath:
Since there is a guarantee of receiving because we believe in Gods solution; His sacrifice, we append our signature (affirmation and promise) to live by the rules of the University of Heaven.
-avoid sin (a life of purity)
-serve the Lord in Love
-Love others as yourselves etc

Number 2 and 3 is what the church fathers call:
Accepting Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

No 2= Accepting Jesus as Saviour
No 3= Accepting Jesus as Lord.

4. You receive the Matriculation Number:
The Father in heaven receives your application and judges your heart.

Do you sincerely mean what you ask? Do you sincerely want to live by the rules of heaven?

If that is true, the Father then issues out the Matric Number: The Holy Spirit.

Hence forth, the Holy Spirit lives in union with your spirit. This qualifies you to be a child of God. The Holy Spirit is your seal (mark of ownership of God) until the day of your graduation (redemption)!

[size=18pt]Henceforth, you are expected to start working on your spiritual CGPA.[/size]

We shall discuss Next week,
"How to improve your Spiritual CGPA".

[color=#000099]Questions will be answered by "all the bona fide students of the university of heaven on Naira land".

Stay Blessed.

Now, if you are not Born Again or you have assumed that you are Born Again and you want to make it right with God, why not pray this prayer with your mouth sincerely to God and your name shall be written in the Book of life.

My Lord and my God
I know that I am a sinner and therefore not qualified for heaven
I know and believe that you provided the sacrifice and atonement for my sins by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, please
Write my Name in the Book of Life
Seal me with Your Holy Spirit
Turn me into a New Creature

From today,
I will start living my life to please You and Glorify You. Help me to overcome the power of sin in my life.

Thank you for hearing me.
Thank you for sealing me with your Holy Spirit.

In Jesus Name.

Now, if you sincerely prayed that prayer, because God is Faithful and Just, He will write your name in the book of life.

You might feel very light or very joyful within or even cry your eyes out. Some may even at this point begin to speak in tongues or manifest other gifts of the spirit.

But the ultimate is that the Holy Spirit who now lives in you will confirm within you that you now Belong to God.

Welcome to the Family of God![/color]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

The emphasis wasn't on experience! Is there any evidence that the Father sent him out to gain "experience"?

The Father never wanted him to leave homr. The prodigal son used his freewill to decide the path he felt was good for him.

He was disappointed!

Out of love the Father welcomed the repentant and retiring son.

God is still calling you too...before you die without returning back to Him.

Free will gives freedom to experience life outside the father's house.

How Can God be disappointed by his son exercising his (son) inherent freewill?

I guess the father was more disappointed with the stay at home son for not exercising his freewill by asking for and taking provisions to host parties for his friends.

Envy, jealousy and anger are sin and was committed by the stay at home son.

Imagine the Prodigal eating his cake and having it.
The father gave him a purple robe and a ring, signifying what? grin
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
gatiano:
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax, well done Brother, You are trying to intimidate me with that long passage, I will however find the time to reply you accordingly. But first, Where are you from in Africa? I do not believe in the tribes, Which tribe(s) are you from?

How scan I intimidate you with words? No possible.!

I am from Nigeria. Western part!

The long post was just an atttempt to explain t he Gospel by using that which is simple to understand like University Admishsion Procedure to explain the spiritual.

As a Christian , that is the mandate given to me s that everyone who comes close to me will hear about the Godnews and so also become BornAgain.

I wish you'll get born again. Its a free gift!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
You asked earlier about the source of my information? I can ask you same question,- What is the source of your information.

I asked what tribe you belonged, because you seem to have finally made up your mind, That your people are foolish, and perhaps your Ancestors who were before jesus and was before even adam are busy roasting in hell- if you do belief in this, what a pity, I can only but imagine what suffering you'd been going through.

Why doea the fact that Solomon/Sulaiman must have been a Fulani hurt you so much? Would it have made you happy, if I said, He was Yoruba? or the one that makes all ignorant black people happy- that he was non-black?

What does it really mean- To say jesus shed blood? Who is the blood shedder?

Who is God?
Who is satan, who is lucifer? who is devil?

Since we claim to fear God so much? why then are many scared of devil and satan?
Is it save to say God was exactly when devil was too? (were they together in the creation of all that is?)

Who is the Humanbeing? who is the almost Humanbeing(i:e not fully human)?

What or who is Spirit? What is Soul?
Can a wolf train/teach the child of a leopard to act like a leopard?
The fish and the bird are best of friends can they really be together?
Which came first, Light or darkness?

The source of my information are My Ancestors, through My Elders- I am of Yoruba, but what is the source of Yoruba? and What is the source of those who claim themselves to be jews and christians?

Thus, Before I am a Yoruba, I am of those who can openly bath himself in the Glory of The Creator's light(Sunlight), My body takes it all the nutrients and energy it offers in the day time, and when this God's creation set at night, I collect enough radiation from the several suns that lit up the ether. I am ether, I am Black first and for all eternity.
I have existed in all forms, manners, had trillions of names and tribal names, all in the same Etheric Blackness of God's glory.
My source of information are where every Blackman and Blackwoman is.- Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani/Fulbe, Mande, Basotho, Batswana, Zulu, Kikuyu, Australian Original Peoples, Ethiopians.
I can state my teachers and the teachers of my teachers and the teachers of those teachers.

1) Louis Farrakhan- Whose Teacher was Elijah Muhammad- Whose Teacher was Fard Muhammad- whose Teacher was The Elders of His Tribe- coming from the very beginning of creation.

2) Marcus Garvey- Whose Teacher was Duse Ali Muhammad- whose Teacher was His Mother from The Sudanese people and Father from The Anceint Egyptians (Black people) whose Teacher extends from the beginning of creation.

3) Noble Drew Ali- Whose Teacher were of the Ancient Black people of Morrocco, and The Moors whose civilized the europeans- Also from the beginning.

4) Credo Mutwa of Zulu- Whose teacher was His Grand parent whose source also from the beginning of creation

5) Zulu Zulumathabo- The Lesotho people from the beginning of creation.

6)Nze Chukwu Dibia Nwafor- The Igbo people whose knowledge stem from the creation (Passed on from generation to generation)

7) Solagbade Popoola (amongst a few)- whose knowledge had been passed on from generation to generation from the beginning of creation.

cool Amadou Hampate Ba of The Fulbe whose knowledge come from the beginning of creation

9) The Dogon

10) Malidoma Some of the Biadagara People

11) Naba Morodenibig of Burkina Faso.

12) Yeshua whose Teacher were the priests of Ancient Egypt and Nubia

13) Moses - Knowledge from Egypt

14 Prophet Muhammad Whose Teacher was Jibril/Gabriel (Who we are indoctrinated to call Angel), His knowledge too was from His own Elders...

These are my sources and more...

What is Creation? Creation is 0, it round, It has no beginning and no ending. The Universe however would end.

What is your source. Kindly tell. Then We may begin a real knowledgeable discussion based on fact and all observable experiences.

Hell or heaven means nothing to me, I however know that they exist, since my Forefathers were the builders of both of them and all worlds....

shadeyinka:

How scan I intimidate you with words? No possible.!

I am from Nigeria. Western part!

The long post was just an atttempt to explain t he Gospel by using that which is simple to understand like University Admishsion Procedure to explain the spiritual.

As a Christian , that is the mandate given to me s that everyone who comes close to me will hear about the Godnews and so also become BornAgain.

I wish you'll get born again. Its a free gift!

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
menxer:

Free will gives freedom to experience life outside the father's house.

How Can God be disappointed by his son exercising his (son) inherent freewill?

I guess the father was more disappointed with the stay at home son for not exercising his freewill by asking for and taking provisions to host parties for his friends.

Envy, jealousy and anger are sin and was committed by the stay at home son.

Imagine the Prodigal eating his cake and having it.
The father gave him a purple robe and a ring, signifying what? grin

I believe that you are extremely biased in your conclusions. The parable is self explanatory. Can you race your car within the heart of the town at 220km/hr just because you own a Ferrari?

Freedom is always within a constraint!

The Father welcomed a prodigal son..because he was lost but now found.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
gatiano:
You asked earlier about the source of my information? I can ask you same question,- What is the source of your information.

I asked what tribe you belonged, because you seem to have finally made up your mind, That your people are foolish, and perhaps your Ancestors who were before jesus and was before even adam are busy roasting in hell- if you do belief in this, what a pity, I can only but imagine what suffering you'd been going through.

Why doea the fact that Solomon/Sulaiman must have been a Fulani hurt you so much? Would it have made you happy, if I said, He was Yoruba? or the one that makes all ignorant black people happy- that he was non-black?

What does it really mean- To say jesus shed blood? Who is the blood shedder?

Who is God?
Who is satan, who is lucifer? who is devil?

Since we claim to fear God so much? why then are many scared of devil and satan?
Is it save to say God was exactly when devil was too? (were they together in the creation of all that is?)

Who is the Humanbeing? who is the almost Humanbeing(i:e not fully human)?

What or who is Spirit? What is Soul?
Can a wolf train/teach the child of a leopard to act like a leopard?
The fish and the bird are best of friends can they really be together?
Which came first, Light or darkness?

The source of my information are My Ancestors, through My Elders- I am of Yoruba, but what is the source of Yoruba? and What is the source of those who claim themselves to be jews and christians?

Thus, Before I am a Yoruba, I am of those who can openly bath himself in the Glory of The Creator's light(Sunlight), My body takes it all the nutrients and energy it offers in the day time, and when this God's creation set at night, I collect enough radiation from the several suns that lit up the ether. I am ether, I am Black first and for all eternity.
I have existed in all forms, manners, had trillions of names and tribal names, all in the same Etheric Blackness of God's glory.
My source of information are where every Blackman and Blackwoman is.- Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani/Fulbe, Mande, Basotho, Batswana, Zulu, Kikuyu, Australian Original Peoples, Ethiopians.
I can state my teachers and the teachers of my teachers and the teachers of those teachers.

1) Louis Farrakhan- Whose Teacher was Elijah Muhammad- Whose Teacher was Fard Muhammad- whose Teacher was The Elders of His Tribe- coming from the very beginning of creation.

2) Marcus Garvey- Whose Teacher was Duse Ali Muhammad- whose Teacher was His Mother from The Sudanese people and Father from The Anceint Egyptians (Black people) whose Teacher extends from the beginning of creation.

3) Noble Drew Ali- Whose Teacher were of the Ancient Black people of Morrocco, and The Moors whose civilized the europeans- Also from the beginning.

4) Credo Mutwa of Zulu- Whose teacher was His Grand parent whose source also from the beginning of creation

5) Zulu Zulumathabo- The Lesotho people from the beginning of creation.

6)Nze Chukwu Dibia Nwafor- The Igbo people whose knowledge stem from the creation (Passed on from generation to generation)

7) Solagbade Popoola (amongst a few)- whose knowledge had been passed on from generation to generation from the beginning of creation.

cool Amadou Hampate Ba of The Fulbe whose knowledge come from the beginning of creation

9) The Dogon

10) Malidoma Some of the Biadagara People

11) Naba Morodenibig of Burkina Faso.

12) Yeshua whose Teacher were the priests of Ancient Egypt and Nubia

13) Moses - Knowledge from Egypt

14 Prophet Muhammad Whose Teacher was Jibril/Gabriel (Who we are indoctrinated to call Angel), His knowledge too was from His own Elders...

These are my sources and more...

What is Creation? Creation is 0, it round, It has no beginning and no ending. The Universe however would end.

What is your source. Kindly tell. Then We may begin a real knowledgeable discussion based on fact and all observable experiences.

Hell or heaven means nothing to me, I however know that they exist, since my Forefathers were the builders of both of them and all worlds....

I can see that you are terrificly a bundle of hidden and complex knowledge beyong my comprehension.

Since my understanding of your knowledge is infinitesimally small, you may not need my simple gospel or way of life.

The truth is invariant, one day, both of us will be confronted by it but I hope that the light of the truth will not hurt us badly.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

I believe that you are extremely biased in your conclusions. The parable is self explanatory. Can you race your car within the heart of the town at 220km/hr just because you own a Ferrari?

Freedom is always within a constraint!

The Father welcomed a prodigal son..because he was lost but now found.

Exactly, that is why freewill empowers me to take the ferrari onto the interstate highway, away from the speed limits of inner city roads.

How am I biased?

Freedom within a constraint does not apply to freewill, else it's not freewill. Why give freewill with constraints, knowing that freewill by its nature will push that constraints to breaking point.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

I can see that you are terrificly a bundle of hidden and complex knowledge beyong my comprehension.

Since my understanding of your knowledge is infinitesimally small, you may not need my simple gospel or way of life.

The truth is invariant, one day, both of us will be confronted by it but I hope that the light of the truth will not hurt us badly.

Then why don't you open your mind, learn and stop arguing what is beyond your comprehension?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
menxer:

Then why don't you open your mind, learn and stop arguing what is beyond your comprehension?

[size=18pt]The TRUTH is invariant with Time![/size]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
I shall never claim to know more than you know or that you know less than I know. If that is not pride then I shall tell you the truth, which I already wrote about.

- That the only Purpose for God reincarnating in you and at the same time self creating A wonderful and unique personality as You, is simply so that you reach Godhood.
If you are eventually to know what God knows which is the supreme andI too would know what God knows, How then can I know more than You? You see the mathematics.

The only and single difference being- If Both of us was put before the moon or sun, We will have different views of the same thing- This is what is called divine diversity of God, And when we finish the studying of the moon or sun, we combine the views together, That is called Divine unity of God.

It is through Divine Unity that the ends takes place then God destroys, and rebuilds.
Through Divine Diversity/Dispersion, God observes, studies and experience what He/Ahe had rebuild to renew Himself/Herself- Since Divine Unity is the One God, atheists are minutely right that God may not exist, Yet He/She exist.

Just take a minute to imagine- What would God have known to build or create this universe? The supreme knowledge and wisdom of mathematics, biology, atomical structures, alchemy/chemistry, the making of civilization, trees, air, rocks, rock formations, astronomy, astrology, Blacksmithing, hunting, pastoralism, weaving, genetics, music, culture, farming, food sciences etc the lists goes on without end.

Go out this night, Look up in the sky, You will study each and every star and everything on them, starting from this one. Keep your Bible, get a Quran, The lists of the teachers, who are also students are up there, I didn't list them to show up, I listed their names out so My God Brothers and God Sisters should check up on them. It is tough, but We will get through. Jesus, Moses, Jacob are also studying in their various Cosmic body, There is any time to waste.

Sile searched for Koumen, Sile found Koumen,
Koumen search for Sile, Sile found Koumen.

Koumen is the teacher, Sile is the student. If Sile did not recognized Koumen, Koumen would have gone about his own way without teaching Sile, who will remain ignorant.
Will You/We recognise Yeshua or Jesus?

shadeyinka:

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
You are right. Nobody can argue with this statement. Buuuuuut what is truth?

shadeyinka:

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2016
shadeyinka:

And yet the God of Moses and God of Jesus were invariant, Or was it their understanding of God that was invariant?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 2:57am On Oct 28, 2016
gatiano:
You are right. Nobody can argue with this statement. Buuuuuut what is truth?

[size=18pt]As Long as LIFE is, TRUTH unviels the WAY![/size]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:00am On Oct 28, 2016
menxer:

And yet the God of Moses and God of Jesus were invariant, Or was it their understanding of God that was invariant?

Darkness is the Absence of LIGHT
just as
Lies is the Absense of TRUTH
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:22am On Oct 28, 2016
gatiano:
I shall never claim to know more than you know or that you know less than I know. If that is not pride then I shall tell you the truth, which I already wrote about.

- That the only Purpose for God reincarnating in you and at the same time self creating A wonderful and unique personality as You, is simply so that you reach Godhood.
If you are eventually to know what God knows which is the supreme andI too would know what God knows, How then can I know more than You? You see the mathematics.

The only and single difference being- If Both of us was put before the moon or sun, We will have different views of the same thing- This is what is called divine diversity of God, And when we finish the studying of the moon or sun, we combine the views together, That is called Divine unity of God.

It is through Divine Unity that the ends takes place then God destroys, and rebuilds.
Through Divine Diversity/Dispersion, God observes, studies and experience what He/Ahe had rebuild to renew Himself/Herself- Since Divine Unity is the One God, atheists are minutely right that God may not exist, Yet He/She exist.

Just take a minute to imagine- What would God have known to build or create this universe? The supreme knowledge and wisdom of mathematics, biology, atomical structures, alchemy/chemistry, the making of civilization, trees, air, rocks, rock formations, astronomy, astrology, Blacksmithing, hunting, pastoralism, weaving, genetics, music, culture, farming, food sciences etc the lists goes on without end.

Go out this night, Look up in the sky, You will study each and every star and everything on them, starting from this one. Keep your Bible, get a Quran, The lists of the teachers, who are also students are up there, I didn't list them to show up, I listed their names out so My God Brothers and God Sisters should check up on them. It is tough, but We will get through. Jesus, Moses, Jacob are also studying in their various Cosmic body, There is any time to waste.

Sile searched for Koumen, Sile found Koumen,
Koumen search for Sile, Sile found Koumen.

Koumen is the teacher, Sile is the student. If Sile did not recognized Koumen, Koumen would have gone about his own way without teaching Sile, who will remain ignorant.
Will You/We recognise Yeshua or Jesus?

Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PROV16:25 -
"THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO A MAN, BUT ITS END IS THE WAY OF DEATH."

Matthew 7:13-14
13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2016
shadeyinka:

Darkness is the Absence of LIGHT
just as
Lies is the Absense of TRUTH

Does that answer my question?

Yet Light was created out of Darkness.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by gatiano(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
What is truth?

shadeyinka:

[size=18pt]As Long as LIFE is, TRUTH unviels the WAY![/size]
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
menxer:

Does that answer my question?

Yet Light was created out of Darkness.

Light was not made out of darkness. The presence of Light kills darkness!

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
gatiano:
What is truth?

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2016
shadeyinka:

Light was not made out of darkness. The presence of Light kills darkness!

Is that your creation story?

What does Genesis say?

Genesis, Chapter 1
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Is There any where it says God created Darkess?
Where did Darkness come from?
Darkness was there when Light was created.

There are things that are beyond Christian doctrine, take it or leave it.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
menxer:

Is that your creation story?

What does Genesis say?

Genesis, Chapter 1
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

Is There any where it says God created Darkess?
Where did Darkness come from?
Darkness was there when Light was created.

There are things that are beyond Christian doctrine, take it or leave it.

Darkness is a state!
Darkness is not a thing, not an energy!
Darkness is void, empty nothing!

Light fills the void and then the state of darkness ceases to be.

I believe that the conversation has deviated far from the original post. I wish to terminate the thread because tomorrow God willing, I wish to post a followup to this Post.

Thanks for a nice chat with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God / Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.