Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (7928 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Catholic Church Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus At The University Of Uyo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2016
petra1:

That's not true. Heaven is a real place. We will be there for 7 years I believe and after that come to dwell in the new earth

Revelation 3:5 (KJV Strong's)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

Thanks for the reply to him.

We as Christians forget that this school of God involves many Tests and Examinations.

In addition, it is a battle with principalities and powers. He who thinks he has received admission to the university of God should take heed lest he loose his admission

1Co 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2016
petra1:

That's not true. Heaven is a real place. We will be there for 7 years I believe and after that come to dwell in the new earth

Revelation 3:5 (KJV Strong's)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

If you truly believe Heaven is a place and not a state of mind,that is your problem not mine. Your beliefs are what makes you. Your Mind is extremely powerful,it creates what you strongly believe in. Since you think heaven is up in the sky,it will always be far away from you.

Then again misinterpretation of the bible has destroyed knowledge. The church is your body and your mind is the God of your church. But who cares anyway,it is your personal experience. A weak mind serves in the church created by others.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
promise10:

So, we are already having 2.2 billion false humans all over the world.

Please, who decides who is false human and who is not? Darwkins(the high priest of atheism)?

Who declared going to church as a false idea? You little sense?

Please, this thread is not meant for you, you can just stay away instead of posting such a senseless comment here.

Okay.... But believing some1 died on a cross for the sins of the world makes more sense? You are a false human if you don't think for yourself. You can stop quoting me otherwise you cannot stop me from speaking against distorted information that is ruining lots of lives.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

The Gospel is interpreted as Good News. What good news? That a hopeless unqualified candidate of heaven can apply and get admission into paradise.

Like, If the VC of OAU were to declare that ANY Nigerian can come to his office and collect a special FREE application form on which WHAT YOU FILL IS WHAT YOU GET! Wouldn't that be good news to all Nigerians seeking admission?

However, what if a candidate is
1. Not interested in becoming a student of that institution?
2. Does not believe in the "free gift" of the VC?
3. Feel that such a VC can never ever exist?

On the premise that the information is true, who is to be blamed? Is it the VC who should have come "physically by himself" to distribute these special forms?

Your input!

Gospel is a Latin borrowed word for news, information,a certain knowledge. However a gospel can be for good or negative. Often time to make a recipient think in a particular way.

Concerning the VC distributing Freebies, I don't think life works that way. A certain individual cannot be responsible for giving you or anyone what you want. What about you having the ability to create your form without having to attend such institution? Freebies are never freebies, they come with conditions and rules.....like in the case of the god all Christians babies are subjected to, you must worship this god or no freebies!

The Gospel of truth is one that sets you free from rules and obligations. That you are the light, true path of the world( your world) and anything your strongly believe in is what you get. According to bible( which is actually not a Christian book), it said Jesus made it clear that what ever he did,you can do better. Meaning you can be a brighter light than he was. This is an Esoteric knowledge that should empower you and not enslave you. Until you activate the powers of your mind you won't experience heaven. Heaven is an experience, not a place to worship the European version of god.

3 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

I guess you misinterpreted the import of the OP. The thrust is that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God. By implication, non of us humans make the entry requirement - perfection!

Evert institution has its own entry requirement. For a kindergarten, the pupil to be need to fulfill some conditionalities however mild they may be:
1. Must be say a minimum of 3 years old
2. Must be healthy looking
3. Must have a parent or guardian who will be responsible.

Whatever the conditions are, in relation to paradise, no human being qualifies!

I believe that the OP was making a comparison between admission requirements in our tertiary institution and admission requirement for heaven. Even a kindergarten pupil has to meet a minimum entry requirement. A 3 months old baby is not qualified to be enrolled for instance into the KG class.

Also, the higher the objective in view the more stringent is the minimum entry qualification. The minimum entry qualification for heaven is sinless perfection.!

Of course! But no one can work his way to salvation.

A gift cannot be forced! There is nothing paradoxical about it. I can't force you to accept a gift of a house in Abuja.

A PhD is not a gift...in the case illustrated, the gift is the admission into the university of heaven NOT the class or status of graduation (that happens only after the judgement).

So, concerning heaven, the admission is a gift but you attain your class by works. We are not saved by works, we are saved to work.

Meaning you don't need to study (work) to get a PhD (salvation) but you are given a PhD so that you study, abi?

Jesus showed that it is possible for man to attain a PhD, so if you want a PhD you follow his example, because at graduation the name on the Certificate is your name not your parent's.

@bolded, it doesn't change anything, you work.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

Gospel is a Latin borrowed word for news, information,a certain knowledge. However a gospel can be for good or negative. Often time to make a recipient think in a particular way.

Concerning the VC distributing Freebies, I don't think life works that way. A certain individual cannot be responsible for giving you or anyone what you want. What about you having the ability to create your form without having to attend such institution? Freebies are never freebies, they come with conditions and rules.....like in the case of the god all Christians babies are subjected to, you must worship this god or no freebies!

The Gospel of truth is one that sets you free from rules and obligations. That you are the light, true path of the world( your world) and anything your strongly believe in is what you get. According to bible( which is actually not a Christian book), it said Jesus made it clear that what ever he did,you can do better. Meaning you can be a brighter light than he was. This is an Esoteric knowledge that should empower you and not enslave you. Until you activate the powers of your mind you won't experience heaven. Heaven is an experience, not a place to worship the European version of god.

A carton of Orijin for you. grin

@ bolded, More than 2000 years after Jesus walked on water no Christian have dared to tried it.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

Ifenes ifenes ifenes how many times did I call you? When you lie in order to sell an idea you have it shows how desperately shallow and sad you are. You say the word GOSPEL was derived from Latin? Pls view the screengrab and stop lying. The screengrab alone nullifies your entire post.

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

For someone who is not educated in the Christian theology, you would have carried them away with this your argument unfortunately, you are wrong.

As you know, the NT is written in Greek. The word translated as gospel is:

εὐαγγέλιον • ‎(euangélion) n ‎(genitive εὐαγγελίου); second declension. a reward for good news. good news. gospel.

In case this definition doesn't suit, I have gotten another definition from a non Christian source: the wikidictionary

What does the word EUANGELION mean?
The Greek word euangelion is translated in various ways depending on context as the Gospel or the Good News. :: in.a.mirror.dimly :: The ancient Greek word for gospel was euangelion, which meant, literally, "good news."

Where does the word gospel come from?
The word gospel derives from the Old English gōd-spell (rarely godspel), meaning "good news" or "glad tidings". The word comes from the Greek euangelion, or "good news".

So, the gospel means only one thing " good news". It is NOT just a news.

ifenes:

I perfectly agree with you that Life doesn't work that way. That is why only God can do that!

Of course, nothing goes for nothing. God is doing men abfavour because Gods desire is to have creatures who are as close as children. These children of His, come out with different kind of degrees after graduating from the University of Heaven- Earth Campus. They faced challenges that could have broken their resolve to love this God and they succeeded.

But the initial step is for there to be an enrollment!

ifenes:

Unfortunately, TOTAL freedom doesn't exist in the Universe.

Notwithstanding, TWO kinds of freedom exists:
1. Freedom within the constraints of Gods Will
2. Independence From God

Satan promises the second kind of freedom where a man or spirit declare his insubordination to God. Satan says: take the keep and you will be free from Gods control.

Unfortunately, is it possible to be totally independent from ones creator?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Ifenes ifenes ifenes how many times did I call you? When you lie in order to sell an idea you have it shows how desperately shallow and sad you are. You say the word GOSPEL was derived from Latin? Pls view the screengrab and stop lying. The screengrab alone nullifies your entire post.

I think I have corrected his mistake
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

A carton of Orijin for you. grin

@ bolded, More than 2000 years after Jesus walked on water no Christian have dared to tried it.

That is why all Christians are apprentice of Christ! We shall get there: Still learning to put our faith to work
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

Meaning you don't need to study (work) to get a PhD (salvation) but you are given a PhD so that you study, abi?

I guess you still don't get the port of the post:
You don't need to work to obtain the Admission but You need to work to attain the degree.

1 Cor3:12-14
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. note

14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

Your next point,

menxer:

Jesus showed that it is possible for man to attain a PhD, so if you want a PhD you follow his example, because at graduation the name on the Certificate is your name not your parent's.

@bolded, it doesn't change anything, you work.

Whatever attainment you desire is a product of work but only after you become born again.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

That is why all Christians are apprentice of Christ! We shall get there: Still learning to put our faith to work

So after more than 2000 years we are still apprenticing, yet Jesus took just 33 years to master walking on water?

Walking on water is not faith talking but a demonstration of mastery.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by xpmode(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
ifenes:

My world is different to yours. In my world,peace,harmony,love is all I experience. For you to think I am not fulfilled,it means you are not fulfilled. A sad person normally think every other person is sad.

You are right, I AM NOT HAPPY, AND AM SAD!
Because I see a lot of people not happy as I am, and I try to put smile on their faces but unhappy people seems to end

And That is why I tell people there is a Heaven they will go if they can just live a life better than a good person. And this year alone I know few I have made happy

tongue Can you beat that cool
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

I guess you still don't get the port of the post:
You don't need to work to obtain the Admission but You need to work to attain the degree.

Your next point,

Whatever attainment you desire is a product of work but only after you become born again.

You know what?
Jesus was not a Christian.

Why was Jesus persecuted?
Because he circumvented the established religion of his day to beat a new path to Christhood. And put a challenge to us to do (achieve) more than he did. Yet here we are bickering over faith, grace and salvation.

News flash: scientists have discovered how to create Plasma (aether), I guess you know what that means?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
xpmode:

You are right, I AM NOT HAPPY, AND AM SAD!
Because I see a lot of people not happy as I am, and I try to put smile on their faces but unhappy people seems to end

And That is why I tell people there is a Heaven they will go if they can just live a life better than a good person. And this year alone I know few I have made happy

tongue Can you beat that cool

A sad and unhappy person cannot make another happy. He needs to cure his plague before trying to help another. Heaven is a metaphor, it is not a place but a state of individual experience. Heaven is when you are in Alignment, oneness, full of love, radiant, excited etc.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

For someone who is not educated in the Christian theology, you would have carried them away with this your argument unfortunately, you are wrong.

As you know, the NT is written in Greek. The word translated as gospel is:

εὐαγγέλιον • ‎(euangélion) n ‎(genitive εὐαγγελίου); second declension. a reward for good news. good news. gospel.

In case this definition doesn't suit, I have gotten another definition from a non Christian source: the wikidictionary

What does the word EUANGELION mean?
The Greek word euangelion is translated in various ways depending on context as the Gospel or the Good News. :: in.a.mirror.dimly :: The ancient Greek word for gospel was euangelion, which meant, literally, "good news."

Where does the word gospel come from?
The word gospel derives from the Old English gōd-spell (rarely godspel), meaning "good news" or "glad tidings". The word comes from the Greek euangelion, or "good news".

So, the gospel means only one thing " good news". It is NOT just a news.

I perfectly agree with you that Life doesn't work that way. That is why only God can do that!

Of course, nothing goes for nothing. God is doing men abfavour because Gods desire is to have creatures who are as close as children. These children of His, come out with different kind of degrees after graduating from the University of Heaven- Earth Campus. They faced challenges that could have broken their resolve to love this God and they succeeded.

But the initial step is for there to be an enrollment!

Unfortunately, TOTAL freedom doesn't exist in the Universe.

Notwithstanding, TWO kinds of freedom exists:
1. Freedom within the constraints of Gods Will
2. Independence From God

Satan promises the second kind of freedom where a man or spirit declare his insubordination to God. Satan says: take the keep and you will be free from Gods control.

Unfortunately, is it possible to be totally independent from ones creator?

I think you are holding onto negative beliefs. Beliefs shape our realities. There is total freedom, but it depends if you accept it or not. It is not a crime to feel you cannot be totally free, it is a choice.

If god to you is a control figure, by all means enjoy that. However that is a God created for you to control you. For others they are God and they create better worlds than you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
shadeyinka:
Cc:
winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713, scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2 Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
4everGod
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar

@ analice107, @ 4everGod, @ menxer @ omosefeeguaibor
I didn't get this mention. okay oo.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
jcross19:
May God help us in this heavenly race.
Guys, see Jcross oo. Where have you been man? i have searched for you everywhere in NL.
Good to see ya nose.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by analice107: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
menxer:

You know what?

Because he circumvented the established religion of his day to beat a new path to Christhood. And put a challenge to us to do (achieve) more than he did. Yet here we are bickering over faith, grace and salvation.

News flash: scientists have discovered how to create Plasma (aether), I guess you know what that means?
Lolz, the word "Discover" floors every thing. To discover something means the thing was there, but you just didn't know it yet.
The question to you now is, Who put it there for them to discover?
Try use your head sir.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by jcross19: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

Guys, see Jcross oo. Where have you been man? i have searched for you everywhere in NL.
Good to see ya nose.
funny!!!! I dey kidigba!!!!!.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

Lolz, the word "Discover" floors every thing. To discover something means the thing was there, but you just didn't know it yet.
The question to you now is, Who put it there for them to discover?
Try use your head sir.

You have stylishly avoided the main gist to harp on "Discover".

Yes, just like Jesus "discovered" how to walk on water or turn water to wine.
And there are many more discoveries on the way.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

I didn't get this mention. okay oo.

Na personl invit you get for WhatsApp na!

Abeg no vex!
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2016
ifenes:

I think you are holding onto negative beliefs. Beliefs shape our realities. There is total freedom, but it depends if you accept it or not. It is not a crime to feel you cannot be totally free, it is a choice.

If god to you is a control figure, by all means enjoy that. However that is a God created for you to control you. For others they are God and they create better worlds than you can imagine.

Genesis 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

It's still the same old serpend in his wisdom helping men to declare their independence from God. Satan first move was to cause men to see themselves as limited and constrained by Gods law.

2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Mans response is £I am free BUT, I am dependent on what God says. My freedom is constrained.

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Satan moves in for the kill
1. Do not fear any consequence of declaring your independence. (You will not die! )
2. God is hiding vital information from you!
3. The information is that you shall 100%be free from everything except yourself. You are gods
4 God doesn't want you to be like Him.

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Some quickly forget that they were created and hence can only exist by the permission of Him who made them.

Please answer this. Do you think that a created being truely can be independent of His Creator?

Is it the truth that this world is likeban exam?
Is itbtrue that we live on after death?
Is it true that there is judgement after death?
What is the pass mark criteria?

If the 3 questions above are true, do you think you can pass the exam?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

You know what?

The overall point is that Jesus said:
Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God!

The main thrust of this post is to explain with what is families "How to Be BornAgain"
Please truthfully answer me this question
Are you Born Again?

There is a follow-up question after this!

menxer:

I don't understand this. Scientists have being creating plasma in the lab from the 1960s, so what's the fuss.

I guess I don't understand what you mean here
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2016
menxer:

So after more than 2000 years we are still apprenticing, yet Jesus took just 33 years to master walking on water?

Walking on water is not faith talking but a demonstration of mastery.

How do you think Peter was also able to walk on water? Was it by Faith or by Mastery?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
4everGod:

Gospel simply means good news or an exciting report..nothing to do with God. Please don't quote me again! I don't enjoy your conversations.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Genesis 3

It's still the same old serpend in his wisdom helping men to declare their independence from God. Satan first move was to cause men to see themselves as limited and constrained by Gods law.

Mans response is £I am free BUT, I am dependent on what God says. My freedom is constrained.

Satan moves in for the kill
1. Do not fear any consequence of declaring your independence. (You will not die! )
2. God is hiding vital information from you!
3. The information is that you shall 100%be free from everything except yourself. You are gods
4 God doesn't want you to be like Him.

Some quickly forget that they were created and hence can only exist by the permission of Him who made them.

Please answer this. Do you think that a created being truely can be independent of His Creator?

Is it the truth that this world is likeban exam?
Is itbtrue that we live on after death?
Is it true that there is judgement after death?
What is the pass mark criteria?

If the 3 questions above are true, do you think you can pass the exam?

I really should have quit this site honestly!

I will say this again. Genesis is a combination of Esoteric knowledge of the Mind creating realities and the Sumerian tablet. God creating the Universe is your Mind creating your experience. The Serpent is a metaphor for knowledge. Didn't the bible say be as wise as the serpent? But the story of the apple and tree of life is only a story to preserve the knowledge of how man became a curious being. I won't go further

Satan is a Metaphor for the Ego a Mind, the Mind without God( meaning a human who acts only with his left brain) God and Satan is within us all. Not in the sky but inside of you. The problem is that the negative teachings in churches have negatively influenced you. Think of this, how come God and Satan have never been found anywhere? Reason is you are both. You can be good or bad depending on your psychic

The three questions you asked are not credible. There is no death or judgment nor reward. You can only be what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
ifenes:

Ifenes,
I want to ask you a direct question. Are you BornAgain?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by ifenes(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

Irene,
I want to ask you a direct question. Are you BornAgain?

Can you explain what Born again means?
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by menxer: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
shadeyinka:

How do you think Peter was also able to walk on water? Was it by Faith or by Mastery?

Let me answer with a question, between the Elijah/Elisha experience and Jesus/Peter experience who was able to repeat the feat in the absence of his Master?

If you say Peter walked on water by faith, how come he never repeated the feat? Forgiving the fact that Peter failed even in presence of the Master.

In the case of Elisha, he was able to repeat the feat showing he had mastery.
Re: Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
ifenes:

Can you explain what Born again means?

Sorry, I misspelled your name.

I think I have used this post t explain it. I guess the important thing now is "your definition and interpretation" and then we can compare notes and make clarifications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God / Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.