Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal (5237 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Declares 3-day Fasting And Prayer / ASUU Strike: "No More Dialogue: Strike Continues" - ASUU Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by ammamat(f): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
it is well with us oh,
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by DISTINCT89(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2009
I think this is rubbish, I don't think what ASUU presidents says is right, but He should try to consider others who are priveldge of getting marks from Jamb office, Please let us protest our interest so that we can fight for POST UME to regain its standard
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by ifababa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2009
@ poster, its all the standard fraud format, do an undo , all about the money both parties would conclude at, you shold see why they havent opposed it from the beginning
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by GeorgeD1(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2009
i think they can do better. they should also make the selling of handouts forcefully to students illegal.
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by edetty(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
i totally support d post ume screening in schs,4 example i ad 208 in my ume,nd scored 215 in my post ume,on aggregate i scored 212 nd gained admission on merits on 9th position,while anoda guy who scored 250 in ume had an aggregate of 160 but gained admission in the second list because he didnt perform well in d post ume,post ume helps against ume cheats gaining unfair advantage,so i strongly support it,wat i kick against is the amount some schs charge 4 it,it should not b above 1000naira jst d4 d exam materials or logistics like my sch did,(UNICAL)
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by GeorgeD1(m): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2009
well, there you go. you cannot support one and not support the other.
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by alayim: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2009
enough of of the talking folks! all i need to here now is, that they are ondemning post ue right this minut!

do you know i wrote this years post ume at uniport,and after releasing tthe results,they whent back and hanged the entire sore? what is wrong with this post ume gueys? we hae had enough of this nosence!!!!!!!!!!

my problem with assu will come when they let this year go-by without stoping this post ume stuff. i mean; it's a pin in the ass,
Re: ASUU Declares Post-UME Illegal by GeorgeD1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
ok ooo! you just dey start! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Called Off? / Prospects And Feasibility Of A Nigerian Gaining Admission Into MIT. / When The Witches Find Out You Failed Waec(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.