Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? (2573 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toasting or wooing is a normal thing that happens everyday or almost everyday of human life. Guys look for ladies, woo them for relationship, "replies"...But which of these rejections from ladies hurt the most...

(1) Capital NO
(2) Let's just be friends.
(3) I have someone.
(4) Just give me time time time.
(5) Totally blanking without response
(6) You are like a brother to me.
(7) NO with insults.
(cool NO with flaunting of boo
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
I prefer the "I have someone"

The rest can go to hell cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
No 2 and 3 are my favorite lines..... lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by MJBOLT: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
number 2 and 6 na straight Friend Zone
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
f
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by seniorgozman(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
I hate number 7
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Randy100: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
5 and 7. Sometimes I feel like beating somebody's daughter.
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by bobokeshington: 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't know about the numbers Op. Coz I always get a yes
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by CreepyBlackpool: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
A girl I once asked out told me no cause she was afraid that if we started dating I will upset her and she'll kill me.

I was like wtfundecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by melodyogonna(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
A girl I once asked out told me no cause she was afraid that if we started dating I will upset her and she'll kill me.

I was like wtfundecided
Geez!!
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by kollinzgee(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
bobokeshington:
I don't know about the numbers Op. Coz I always get a yes

lai muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by kollinzgee(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Toasting or wooing is a normal thing that happens everyday or almost everyday of human life. Guys look for ladies, woo them for relationship, "replies"...But which of these rejections from ladies hurt the most...

(1) Capital NO
(3) I have someone.
(7) NO with insults.

none hurts if you are experienced its normal for a lady to say no to you it depends on how you interpret it .for me i see it as we not been compatible with each other dont feel bad about it. every guy on earth will be rejected once in a while no matter how rich or handsome he is even davido cannot tell me he has not been rejected before.but the day you will meet the one that likes you you wunt even ask her out thing will click for you automatically.but i like guys we handle rejection better and move on easily but girls cannot handle it ,they can even chop winch for you if you bruise their ego.

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Deicide: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need space grin two days later you see her with another guy undecided
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by greatface(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
I don't have much experience of what you posted up there. Maybe because am not a fan of 'love at first sight'. I always do my math well but that doesn't mean there has never been a no, just that the chances has always been slim.
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by minexpo(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
One idiot told me It can't be and it can never be....na once I block her angry angry
I hate nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's simple really. Just bloody move on. undecided
Never blame a girl when you get rejected tho.. The proudest and hottest of em are being scooped up daily by a man like you.. Blame yourself and up your game or better yet, just focus on your life and become successful.. Success is a very pretty accessory much like your wristwatch..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Casan0va: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
As a guy, your response is very important.

Some girls say such because she clearly don't like you and don't want to have any romantic flings with you (but is still keeping the door open "let's just be friends" so she can be chopping your money)

You have to be witty and be able to read if a girl really likes you or not.

If you sense she likes you but really has a boyfriend , you can be smart about it.

"I have someone".

Your reply could be, "...and I'm sure that person is Jesus Christ"
She might chuckle or laugh, key is, keep the convo and vibe alive, remember, be naughty.

Never be tempted to fall on cliché lines when chatting with her "Have you eaten?" "How was your day?"
You can be a bit creative as well as naughty with it...
"How many guys did you confuse with your big bum today? grin"
"If you like, stay there and think I'll ask you if you've eaten, Tsw".

Just examples.

"I have a boyfriend"

"Cool, and I have two eyes, tell me something I don't know grin"

Trick is, keep them engaged.
Don't let her see your chat with her as a nuisance and if you notice she starts replying with lol or OK or any short chat killer to show she's becoming bored, you need to do something else..

"You're like a brother to me"

"Do you watch Game of Thrones? cool."

Always be naughty with her and never be the nice guy.

Believe me, this works.

I've bleeped girls that have tried to use those lines on me, they even got addicted to me.

Casan0va

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by freedomchild: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
number 2 & 3. back then in the university, I met this girl I loved. I tried my best to make her my girl including helping her in academics by teaching her the courses she didn't understand because we were in the same level then(year 1) I was naive in love issues then. She didn't send me but was taking advantage of my academic help to give me hope. I broke up with her in year 2 first semester but didn't stop thinking about her and having feelings for her. then I tried to reunite with her in my year 3. It was then she told me that I'm nothing to her more than just a friend. that she can't date me. I really felt bad because I had other girls who were giving me greenlight but I snubbed them for her sake.. Since that day till my end of academic program in the school, I stopped loving and became a player. that was when I started having girls to bang. That is when I realised that our girls love people who lie to them. Honest people find it difficult to have good relationships. Players always enjoy relationships.. Well, those days are gone sha.
I've passed that stage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
bukkyemotions:

(1) Capital NO
(3) I have someone.
(7) NO with insults.

first time i got a NO from a girl was during my gce exam days... this fine chocolate babe just dey knock me No, No , No. No matter what i said. To make things worse she was with her group of friends. I talk tire even made them laugh while gisting but she still said NO... I ended up with sever headache that day sad
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by greatface(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
CasanOva, you need to meet the really smart ones. You will be beaten in your game.
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Daminovic: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
freedomchild:
number 2 & 3. back then in the university, I met this girl I loved. I tried my best to make her my girl including helping her in academics by teaching her the courses she didn't understand because we were in the same level then(year 1) I was naive in love issues then. She didn't send me but was taking advantage of my academic help to give me hope. I broke up with her in year 2 first semester but didn't stop thinking about her and having feelings for her. then I tried to reunite with her in my year 3. It was then she told me that I'm nothing to her more than just a friend. that she can't date me. I really felt bad because I had other girls who were giving me greenlight but I snubbed them for her sake.. Since that day till my end of academic program in the school, I stopped loving and became a player. that was when I started having girls to bang. That is when I realised that our girls love people who lie to them. Honest people find it difficult to have good relationships. Players always enjoy relationships.. Well, those days are gone sha.
I've passed that stage

Wehl done sir wink
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Some girls will tell you the above listed, but deep down, they'll be crushing on you and hoping you'll try to persuade them before saying yes.

Why do girls derive pleasure in stressing us ?

You stress me, i move to the next available girl.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Xsem(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
greatface:
CasanOva, you need to meet the really smart ones. You will be beaten in your game.

I tell you. Some will still reply with one word and you will be looking for the nearest lagoon to end your misery.
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Jewelnutch: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ladies love being comical when you walk up to them, it's a brain reflex, but they always fall when you know their weakness and break through the whole facade..
Re: Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 17, 2019
contribute

(1) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) / Female Student Stabbed To Death After Resisting Arm Robbers To Rape Her / Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.